India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Chi and double Chiii

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Don't know how far Uday went with Jay, but if it was more than a kiss than God save all of us from the impending disaster of a track looming in front of us!!... YIKES!

Imagining the scenario of what happened behind them is creeping me out. I feel disgusted...DeadDeadDead

Who's hormones were raging now Jay?.. Wasn't this what you told Manyata when Akash was caught in her room?...

DEK = Desperation ki Ek KahaniDead

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

preety1992rmryaj_12Zaynmohincutiepiexox2012titlipearls88DEKfan2012pulu1995AbhiAniNaina007-Tannu-kojagoryfanrasiya.wadi..dollIndigoBluesMsLusciousMohabbateinn-WhySoSerious-dreamyjennice-SMay31-lostmymusic.

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
did they had a kiss??

havnt watched the epi yet :l

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

postmodernist Senior Member
postmodernist
postmodernist

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I just hate Jay!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1kojagoryfanNaina007-SilverAngel-...navina...

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
hey 
your title is quite hillarious girl. and would be totally appilicable to show if j was the lead.
she is setting new levels of desperateness. Dead
i hope they didn't go  a way too far because j is really dancing on my last nerve.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfan-SilverAngel-

tinx Newbie
tinx
tinx

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
dosent jai have a little bit of dignity . uday is a guy so I get that he would do that he's done it before but jai to be honest it looked more than a kiss . I dont get one thing how can uday and jai do that if it did happen (it seriously could have happened) without anyone knowing I know manyata and vijay know but what about the elders its like their blind I know that uday locked the doors but still and I think they want even care if it did happen . They would allow kissing and all that. Great post by the way Hug

kojagoryfan-SilverAngel-

aj_12 Groupbie
aj_12
aj_12

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
So true, the show is getting so dramatic and heading towards a bad storyline. Uv has already been shown as a player, a flirt, but Jay acting like a despo chee chee. Aur woh bhi apni Behan ke fiance ke saath. yuk!

kojagoryfan-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thejazzgal

did they had a kiss??

havnt watched the epi yet :l

It was more than a kiss. Jay was laid on the bed with her head turned sideways, eyes closed looking contented... typical drama SR style. Uday was on top of her with his hand over her hand, the one grasping the mobile... Bad moment.

I know its just a game, a plan but seeing that Uday was in real love with a girl he would never even go near another girl and would be true to Manyata... I wanna see him atleast saying that to himself. I wanna know he is not a player anymore and Manyata is enough for himErmm.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryaj_12thejazzgal-Antu-_-Aslan-

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Did they Kisss omg omg havent watch the epi yet ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverAngel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index