Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th April 2012 (Page 6)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

@ first bold - yes, that is why I am afraid Punni might succeed in blackmailing him by telling him she will expose Purvi.  Arjun panicked when he hit Punni with his car, offered her a job right away, pancicked when he met her parents at Purvi's engagement.  For all his business skills, he is very much a young 20 year old!!

@ second bold - that was my thought too - what kind of a hotel has a door like that - that too with slats that can be adjusted from outside!

The corporate party didn't seem too much like fun though it did give Arjun and Purvi a chance to get closerBig smile
you are so right.. He could be a easy target for Punni if she tries to blackmail im saying she will defame Purvi Ouch Punni was so angry and can do anything now.. Ouch She was thinking she is best at it Dead but she did not know what type of person Arjun was... LOL

Even I liked this corporate party for that one reason Embarrassed It made them understand even better and also how can we forget the lappy which got crashed Embarrassed

Yup, the lappy that crashed conveniently was the bestClap and don't forget the car engine that crashed too in a senseWink  everything seems to go out of balance for Arjun anytime Purvi is in his vicinity - uska hosh bi ud jaatha hai, too cuteLOL  Hope he has the sense if blackmailed by Punni to think in terms of Purvi not being able to find anyone as her honor has been besmirchedLOL and hope instead of offering Punni his hand, he convinces the elders to let him marry his heart's desire.Embarrassed That would be wonderful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

Thanee even I did observe that.. Purvi coming out of the bath room with wet hair and still with her hair style like last time LOLLOL why cant they show something normal or is it her hair style is so difficult that they cant do it again LOL

Nice review as always.. Even I want the same for Manav.. Let him divorce Archana and then get to know the truth.. I think he will again blame Archana for keeping mum Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulacocoThaneeTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Yup, the lappy that crashed conveniently was the bestClap and don't forget the car engine that crashed too in a senseWink  everything seems to go out of balance for Arjun anytime Purvi is in his vicinity - uska hosh bi ud jaatha hai, too cuteLOL  Hope he has the sense if blackmailed by Punni to think in terms of Purvi not being able to find anyone as her honor has been besmirchedLOL and hope instead of offering Punni his hand, he convinces the elders to let him marry his heart's desire.Embarrassed That would be wonderful!
oh yes soapwatcher how can we forget the car which gave away at the right time.. Purvi dancing and Arjun Day Dreaming I have to say Asha is a  good dancer too.. Embarrassed and that phot shoot of both there Day Dreaming though have to say I did not like Arjun in that pagdi or Petha or what ever they say.. He was looking funny and his expressions in those snaps were Day Dreaming..

Even me too hope he thinks wisely when Punni does anything... But I cant say anything if Punni and Savita Aai joins hands against Arjun and Purvi Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Guys , excellent reviews by all of you ...
I am having a nice relaxing time now reading all your review .Very hectic day ...had to go out after the update and the damn car got a puncture ,  the wheel had to be replaced ...all day went only for that only ...and other things also to do ...

Thanee, it makes me so happy whenever you tell me that you try and squeexe out time to read the updates between your appointments ...

You are such a hard working  girl that you deserve all the best ..

Same for all of yo u also ...

Rachu , your punishment is perfect ..
First I thought that Manav should loses his girls for sometime so that he would understand the pain of not being with his children because this is what he did to Archana ...
But then I thought about the girls ...they love him so much and they have been through enough ..

Nope , your punishemnt is perfect ...

He should divorce Archana and after the divorce he should find  ou tthe truth and the whole reality of what his precious son and his cute little mother were up to ...

and he is running all the way to court and screaming that the signatures are not valid ...

You guys do realize this don't you ?

Even if they divorce , it is not going to be  a valid one as Archana has not signed the original divorce form ... that one has Savita's signatures on it ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 April 2012 at 6:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeLovePRSoham

kulacoco Newbie
kulacoco
kulacoco

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Enough is enough...Archana's character is getting irritating. She can not see past what Sachu wants. I getting fed up with Manav and Archana's nonsensically fights. I bet the creator has a mental block right now. Plus Manav is like a biggest loser - mama's boy! I'm about to move on to another show.

Tanyaz

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Seems like there will be a movie date for Arvi in the near future? Maybe one of Ekta's upcoming films?  Wink 
From the angle at which Purvi was sitting, she probably fell asleep. Blushing I don't think Punni will tell Sulo aai; she'll probably this to an advantage and blackmail them.

Arvi 's love story is rapidly progressing. I hope DK intervenes soon and Ovi lets go of Arjun. Ermm

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulacoco

Enough is enough...Archana's character is getting irritating. She can not see past what Sachu wants. I getting fed up with Manav and Archana's nonsensically fights. I bet the creator has a mental block right now. Plus Manav is like a biggest loser - mama's boy! I'm about to move on to another show.

Don't blame you for feeling this way .I was the biggest supporter of this show  but even I am fed up of Manav and Archana now ...they both are boring and I hate Archana trying to make Sachin happy ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 10 April 2012 at 8:42pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
what happened with Purvi and Arjun in the end is going to create a storm ...D'oh

Go to top