Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakthi89 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if u wac the preview...sure u gonna open your mouth n say OMG wats is happening.But i guess nothin like dat...punni misunderstand the situation..well im so curious for 2mrws episode. juz imagine..purvi after her bath with her wet hair enterin arjun room with her file...workin together suddenly eye locked😳...n the preview...kya hoga yar?😉
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharee12

guys Evil will never prevail and punni is evil  🤢...  ( being optimistic ) 🤓

ARVI is just pure and beautiful.. like angels... ❤️ 😍

P.S: Punni ( character )will get what she deserves don't worry  😳

Yes Sharee, :) ARVI are just so pure and beautiful..❤️
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i have doubts about arjun-purvi relationship...???
ok arjun loves her and she loves him back but who will take the credit of enlightening ovi with this info and mother savitha will get a beautifully decorated thali to insult purvi archana and the whole world and at the end will make sure she says archana is only responsible for this...

what is the future of this relationship??? to be truthful i like both the character holds arjun and purvi so i don't wish to torture them so i wish they would be showed as only pure frnds for safety reasons
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

hi all.. for one thing i'm happy i'm happy that Sushanta is not Mavan now (no offences i'm also Hiten's diehard fan he's still stylish Yug for me) but Sush is one who shows deep love and seduction in his eyes and the present track of annoyance , pain , and disappointment and anger is not something he will be able to carry that easily even if he does i don't want him to do it... he is always the killing lover boy for me ❤️

I know thats probably a typo...but for a moment there, I read it as Ravan. 🤣
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gremlin.

I know thats probably a typo...but for a moment there, I read it as Ravan.🤣

Jia, u r best at this 🤣 🤣
darsha45 thumbnail
this relationship between arjun and purvi is gona go thru alot of hard times, spec. with ovi, savita, manav, and archana in between... its gona take forever for all of them to accept both together.. the only thing we can do is watch n enjoy the little moments they share. although arjun will not give up easily,, and will end up with purvi..
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Now we will get to see many eyelocks between arvi and punnie wil get j
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OK show .Arjun Purvi scenes were sweet specially when they were talking about movies ...

Punni was not having a good day ...😆

Story not moving at all...🥱
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharee12

guys Evil will never prevail and punni is evil  🤢...  ( being optimistic ) 🤓

ARVI is just pure and beautiful.. like angels... ❤️ 😍

P.S: Punni ( character )will get what she deserves don't worry  😳

I hope you are right about Punni because after 18-20 years Savita did not get any punishment for her deeds or they never show Dharmesh getting punished for his deeds.
Edited by Darlyne - 12 years ago
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OK show .Arjun Purvi scenes were sweet specially when they were talking about movies ...

Punni was not having a good day ...😆

Story not moving at all...🥱

Dear Tanya,

You are correct, but your updates move very fast. I truly appreciate it. You are doing a fantastic job. Without your update I have to wait until 9:30 PM EST to watch the show. Even at 9:30 they show the episode with cut off part in US. I watch the show online so I know that it is not complete episode/