Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Tanya For The Brief Update...😊
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanya for the update.

Ooo I just love ArVi scenes 2day 😳😍
They were sooo cute!

Punni iseriously needs to distance herself from ArVi and stop trying to attract Arjun πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ It's never gonna happen anyways,because he is only attracted to Purvi πŸ˜ƒ

Love ArVi ❀️
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Di..

Nice Episode (only for ArVi) minus Manav, Archana and Punni...

Arjun Purvi were lovely today.. I love Purvi dancing.. She is a good dancer.. Loved her the other day too... I loved the fact that Arjun knew Purvi getting uncomfortable and he starts the convo to make her feel good.. Arjun πŸ‘πŸΌ you truly are a gentleman... And the convo was both cute and funny... Arjun and Purvi are poles apart about their tastes... OMG what movies was Arjun watching with his cook πŸ˜†.. Heard some names like Mera Desh and Shola aur Shabnam but others πŸ˜• I was like Purvi too... Never seen any of them 😲... So Purvi and Archana used to go out every sunday for a movie.. Thats really good... 😳

Arjun really gets panicked very soon.. His System crashed and he called Purvi for that 😲 and she came running and said she is good at the recovery πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... They were working all night  Good to see a caring Arjun who orders a coffee but what type of a cheap hotel is that where there is such a door 😲...

I am sure Arjun was only doing foo foo as something might have fallen in Purvi's eyes and Punni thinking so wrong 🀒 

No Comments on Archana and Manav...

Precap 🀒😑πŸ₯±
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanya, was waiting eagerly to watch the epi after reading your update.  Thanks for a beautifully crisp update :)

Loved Arjun and Purvi, Purvi is truly so simple, how adorably sweet of her to ask if there was anything on her face.  He is so affected by her, his swallowing imperceptibly while dancing was so "pehla nasha" and young love. 😳 

Had to stick my tongue out at Punni, what a vixen.  Hope she doesn't blackmail Arjun and he doesn't give in to her demands just to protect Purvi's honor or something idiotic like that.  He is enough of a businessman to put her in her place hopefully. If Punni does blackmail him hope he turns the tables on Punni and offers marriage to Purvi instead, then with one fell swoop, he could take get rid of Punni and get out of Ovi's clinging clutches as well. 

Also, hope Purvi got the hint when Punni didn't tell her about Arjun's phone call.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Thanks for the lovely update Di..

Nice Episode (only for ArVi) minus Manav, Archana and Punni...

Arjun Purvi were lovely today.. I love Purvi dancing.. She is a good dancer.. Loved her the other day too... I loved the fact that Arjun knew Purvi getting uncomfortable and he starts the convo to make her feel good.. Arjun πŸ‘πŸΌ you truly are a gentleman... And the convo was both cute and funny... Arjun and Purvi are poles apart about their tastes... OMG what movies was Arjun watching with his cook πŸ˜†.. Heard some names like Mera Desh and Shola aur Shabnam but others πŸ˜• I was like Purvi too... Never seen any of them 😲... So Purvi and Archana used to go out every sunday for a movie.. Thats really good... 😳

Arjun really gets panicked very soon.. His System crashed and he called Purvi for that 😲 and she came running and said she is good at the recovery πŸ˜²πŸ˜†... They were working all night  Good to see a caring Arjun who orders a coffee but what type of a cheap hotel is that where there is such a door 😲...

I am sure Arjun was only doing foo foo as something might have fallen in Purvi's eyes and Punni thinking so wrong 🀒 

No Comments on Archana and Manav...

Precap 🀒😑πŸ₯±

@ first bold - yes, that is why I am afraid Punni might succeed in blackmailing him by telling him she will expose Purvi.  Arjun panicked when he hit Punni with his car, offered her a job right away, pancicked when he met her parents at Purvi's engagement.  For all his business skills, he is very much a young 20 year old!!

@ second bold - that was my thought too - what kind of a hotel has a door like that - that too with slats that can be adjusted from outside!

The corporate party didn't seem too much like fun though it did give Arjun and Purvi a chance to get closerπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by soapwatcher1 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

@ first bold - yes, that is why I am afraid Punni might succeed in blackmailing him by telling him she will expose Purvi.  Arjun panicked when he hit Punni with his car, offered her a job right away, pancicked when he met her parents at Purvi's engagement.  For all his business skills, he is very much a young 20 year old!!

@ second bold - that was my thought too - what kind of a hotel has a door like that - that too with slats that can be adjusted from outside!

The corporate party didn't seem too much like fun though it did give Arjun and Purvi a chance to get closerπŸ˜ƒ

you are so right.. He could be a easy target for Punni if she tries to blackmail im saying she will defame Purvi  Punni was so angry and can do anything now..  She was thinking she is best at it 🀒 but she did not know what type of person Arjun was... πŸ˜†

Even I liked this corporate party for that one reason 😳 It made them understand even better and also how can we forget the lappy which got crashed 😳
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heh dears...Hi..
First Thanks a lot Tanyji..I read your B. uptade at work...between two appointments...I really thank you the way you write it...just as i want easy and quick to read.You know at work I've not much time.. few mins free.. your uptade I tried to read it..everyday..so that I can have news on PR...before back home;.😊 so I thanks you a lot my dear..πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

So for today..how not like it today..it was an awesome epi...almost on ARvi..Just superb...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't know from where to begin..Arjun was in his cloud when he was with Purvi..😍 when he saw Purvi descending the stairs...he admire her till the last Stair😍..She was so beautiful...simple girlπŸ‘πŸΌ I can't stop watching her...

The dance wow what a Jodi...they were so smart..nothing missing just wonderful...I like their conversation...this make them to be at thier ease..Purvi smile...just for Arjun sir..πŸ˜† heh they cut a part...where's the part Purvi was to fall ...Arjun just hold her..😲 the cut that😑

Dears don't know like me you see that..Once more Purvi was out from the washroom...her hairs was wet but her hair style till the same...why they can't make her take a normal bath like everyoneπŸ˜†..with all hairs wet and is drying with a towel after...

You know..i would really like...to see Purvi..with all her wet hairs ..drops of water coming down from her hairs and she.just Pick up computer and file...and make a quick run for Arjun room.this will make Arjun😍whenhe open the door...and Purvi will say Baapa..make everything been all right..as she usually said...πŸ˜†  but anyway The scene was nice too...My god she save her Arjun Sir...Purvi  you are just superb..πŸ‘πŸΌ Poor guy was in Panic..πŸ˜† he.lost everything in his computer..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...

when they have their lovely eyelock.❀️ Arjun was so close.it was like he will kiss her..oh that the question??..In Hollywood.or French or even some bollywood movies.we can expect a lovely small kiss...but here .Nah...πŸ˜†.Punni was asking.. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘"" What they are doing.""..πŸ˜†..She will think a Kiss..but really...99.9% Purvi will have..Boo Boo..πŸ˜†.Arjun Foo Foo.πŸ˜† and My .1% I will give it for my imagination...a lovely kiss...πŸ˜† I'll say zoobi zoobi ..for Bisou in French.mean kiss.πŸ˜‰

Punni what happen..she was as if ...she was burning from everywhere...and smoke was out from her Ears🀣 even nose πŸ˜†..Like you know some cartoons...shows..smoke from their ears..πŸ˜† She was just like them..πŸ˜† 

I know.when she will see she had no chance with Arjun...she will accuse Purvi from everything...everyone will know...She will put Purvi in a great Mess...and I really hope Arjun will be here to save her...cause..Purvi  will just cry and say  heh choot heh..aai I did nothing trust me..or Aaji trust me...😭 She will be in great trouble...really I 'm feeling bad for her till now..

ok let see..Punni is very dangerous..will take revenge for all that and even Arjun is in danger now.by .Blackmailing.him...😑 but today she got no chance..πŸ˜† i Like that..

For Manv /ARchu what to say..I nothing to say...I just hope..these months past very quick...You knwo my opinion I just want the divorce pronounce thats all...then Manv.. one by one must know what happen..It my punishment...I really want to see that...

How much that woman will be tortured like this...and how long...cause I mix up these month..forget How many month left..??? Tanyji tell me ..How many month left..till now.??
Really can't see them now..I'm bored now...??Just repeating..scene..Archu cried..Manv as usual ...bad wife.lalchi.aurat...what he said """don't expect nothing from her as wife..😑."" wah manv..kiah baat hehπŸ‘.😑.

How can she hear that..I can't beleive it...its horrible ...unbearable..😑
Ok..Archu has put herself in this situation...and now I will tell her Boocto.😑 what she will get ..she is doing all that...Nothing from Manv...she will lost him...daughters hate her this will not change ...Sachin will be happy...he got what he want.really will not even thanks her..

what she think she will get...a big thanks from whom...?? ..I'm waiting the divorce..and I really want to see Manv..crying cause..he lost his wife...he don't deserve her...😑

Ok ..leave you all ...bye dears..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

you are so right.. He could be a easy target for Punni if she tries to blackmail im saying she will defame Purvi  Punni was so angry and can do anything now..  She was thinking she is best at it 🀒 but she did not know what type of person Arjun was... πŸ˜†

Even I liked this corporate party for that one reason 😳 It made them understand even better and also how can we forget the lappy which got crashed 😳

Yup, the lappy that crashed conveniently was the bestπŸ‘ and don't forget the car engine that crashed too in a senseπŸ˜‰  everything seems to go out of balance for Arjun anytime Purvi is in his vicinity - uska hosh bi ud jaatha hai, too cuteπŸ˜†  Hope he has the sense if blackmailed by Punni to think in terms of Purvi not being able to find anyone as her honor has been besmirchedπŸ˜† and hope instead of offering Punni his hand, he convinces the elders to let him marry his heart's desire.😳 That would be wonderful!
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Thanee even I did observe that.. Purvi coming out of the bath room with wet hair and still with her hair style like last time πŸ˜†πŸ˜† why cant they show something normal or is it her hair style is so difficult that they cant do it again πŸ˜†

Nice review as always.. Even I want the same for Manav.. Let him divorce Archana and then get to know the truth.. I think he will again blame Archana for keeping mum 😑