Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 10th April 2012 - Page 3

sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks much. Manav is beginning to sound like a broken record.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS tanya..
i have to watch the episode for ArVi.. i can imagine how cute they must have looked on the dance floor.. and i am going to watch it for Punni.. just to see her annoyed and her stupid face.. lol
disappointed with the precap.. someone should give manav new dialogues as he is getting very repetitive.. "stop showing concern for teju, stop showing for ovi, for sachu" and "lalchi aurat".. i am so sick of these.. even though i hate to see both of them hurting and making taking his frustration out by lashin out on manav but oh boy he is going to be so guilty to find the truth.. i cant wait to see his sorry @ss but again i know archu is going to forget him in a jiffy (which i dont want) but oh well..
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I cant breathe...  Arjun - Purvi!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Arvilicious episode!!!!!!

someone strangle Punni!!!  If not I will do it😑

Ps:  An impt move was cut from the dance.. Purvi loosing balance and Arjun catching her!!!!πŸ€ͺ

thanks a million for that update!!!
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well I guess its been like now 2 months or so since Manav is shown abusing Archu ..I think they will extend it for another month or so, all this to make Manav go on a guilt trip for the next 3 months after that...so in short another 4 to 6 months of abuse , senseless sacrifice , hate , guilt trip etc etc etc πŸ˜• ..
The only bright spot in the entire show is DK...
DK is the only sane man right now who can do something here...For him Arman are a role-model , as due to them he started realizing  Ashna importance and her love(This statement makes me laugh πŸ€“ infact I would say the opposite..The matured love of DK n Ashna brought changes in Arman , some positive changes for a while before the leap and then kaboom...).
Hence he is kind of determined to unite them as i guess its his lovely wife wish which he wants to fulfill...
I hope DK looses his cool just for once with Arman and does something that both are exposed the facts about each other and show them that this so called Hate-Sacrifice approach taken by these two has created havoc in their children's life and if they dont break the silence,their children are the ones who are going to suffer the most and if they wish to see that kindly continue this crap...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
d.singh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! really nice epi. so happy 4 arjun n purvi
saallnna thumbnail
I can't say anythng bout arvi cos i watch d show only 4 my d ankita..m realy disapnt wid d curent track...i jst hate manav charctr hw cud he behave lik dis..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Jaishankar

Well I guess its been like now 2 months or so since Manav is shown abusing Archu ..I think they will extend it for another month or so, all this to make Manav go on a guilt trip for the next 3 months after that...so in short another 4 to 6 months of abuse , senseless sacrifice , hate , guilt trip etc etc etc πŸ˜• ..

You are right Jai , this whole nonsense wil latke another  3 months ...

Tomorrow it seems that Archana will talk to Manav about sachin's disturbed state of mind ...But the problem is that I am least interested in this sachin ..For me he is one ungrateful brat who should be packed away in some remote village away from Savita  , Shravani and Archana (  who spoil him ) and made to do hard manual work , he's had too many  freebies in life ...someone should tell him to stop being a whimp ( bullying vulnerable women ) and start acting like a man for a change ...

Or made to do his time in the jail because of  all the illegal stuff he has been involved in ...

I have absolytely zero sympathy with Sachin  or his mother ..They were given health ,  wealth and a good life but they choose to look the other way and make themselves look  like as if they were victims which they most definitely are not ..So big thumbs down to them and their so called problems and as for Archana  ...too bad she sympathises with these people and not the ones who really need her attention , her two daughters ...

I would rather she fight with Manav for Teju and Ovi and not for useless , good for nothing Sachin ...

One good thing could be that Manav might wake up from his sleep and stop obsessing about himself and look around what is happening  if Archana says that yo ushould marry Sachin's mother to make him happy ...

If she says this then Manav should be able to figure out that history here is repeating itself ..After all , this very Archana  had given him divorce earlier also , and that too for Sachin and Sharavni aunty's happiness...πŸ˜†

To be honest jai, after seeing all this abuse , I do not want Manav to get Archana back in his life , maybe the mother of his daughters but not as his wife ...he doesn't deserve her ( in my opinion )

Sachin is just a spoilt brat , like his real parents who likes to emotionaly manipulate and bully those he can ...no real guts to  go out there and do good for others as a lawyer ...
so how can  anyone sympathise with this character ...at least I don't ...

He sounds like Punni who is always complaining that she didn't get this and didn't get that ...
Loosers , both of them ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Little angry with Purvi also , she should have called Punni in the room after Arjun told her that they were going to work all night and specially after the eye lock that Arjun Sir gave her ...
Why invite  unnecessary trouble yaar ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for the BU!

I think Purvi dozed off on the Couch and Arjun probably spotted somehing on her face or her hair ... and thats the moment when Punni saw them ... CVs could not think of better masala... 😑
I hope they do not mess with Purv's character... especially because of a character like Punni... 😑
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well Tanya can anything in PR happen without Drama...for Arvi I believe this is just a starting point..
I pity Arjun , he has associated himself with D's and K's family filled with senseless brainless emotionally foolish evil etc...You fill find variance of all these in each of the characters in these 2 families...
The current generation children are the scapegoat stuck with these 2 families..Feel bad for them..
I hope Arjun remains sane with things that are going to unfold before him like mahanta ,sacrifice ,taking pain for others etc..These things are going to put him in state of shock, hope he can still remain sane..
Children in PR have been scapegoats in this mess...Sachu is one such example thanks to the senseless approach of Arman towards him..Ridiculous love without providing the right path to a child ends up in the path Sachu is at the moment...Neither Manav/Archu were paying attention to the change in attitude of little sachu before leap...They could not sense that the little child's mind was slowly getting brain-washed..Arman were too much involved in other activities..A child needs attention at time of need..No point of pouring over obessesive senseless love when you are not there at the time of need which is the case for Sachu...Circumstances worked against Arman as they were caught in the complications created by them and in turn paying less focus on their children...This sequence of incident before leap has made a mess of Sachu...
Sachu needs to be punished for the current mess he has created but unfortunately his foster parents (Arman) helped Savita sow the seed of hatred when he was young...
Regarding Arman as I mentioned before , Archu has dug a grave for herself by doing this senseless sacrifice...Both Arman are at fault..
You cannot give mixed signals to a disturbed man and expect him to be Einsten to figure things out...These 2 are such emotional fools even a small kid will fool them ...So for Manav to figure things out himself with a confused disturbed mind and a heart clouded with hate and mis-understandings thanks to Savita then and now Archu , its too much to ask I think..Its similar to asking Archu to ignore Sachu which is impossible ...
One can argue -counter argue on what Manav did before leap by taking his daughters.but the bottom line is when has Arman even had a thought process to differentiate between right n wrong.. History has it that these 2 have been the victims of their families emotional blackmails...so cant expect these 2 brainless cookies to have thinking power...To top it Archu has been in the self-abuse mode...
She is as confused n lost as Manav...She is totally unstable as Manav...On one hand she wants to do her senseless sacrifice for her sachu and on other hand her heart cannot live without her Manav...Hence she keeps sending mixed signals to Manav further more confusing a disturbed man...
All I can see , this is going to end in a sorry state of affairs for Arman...I hope even Satish returns so that both Satish n DK can show Arman the havoc that have created for themselves and their children thanks to their mahaanta and senseless sacrifices in name of  love...

Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Suloaai was not happy purvi going with 3 boys so punni invited herself to go along as chaperone but every intention of getting arjun trapped in her claws.   Per pre-cap, punni will tell suloaai that purvi has misbehaved and can imagine one big slap from suloaai to purvi.