Nandish as Veer

Poll

Do u think Nandish justified his role as Veer

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
  Finally confirmed news dat Nandish  got replaced by Vikas,so do u thnk nandish justified his role

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As of my opinion he justified his role very well.I am missing Nandish as veer.Dont knw whether new veer will win our hearts bt noone can take the place of Nandish😊
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not only nandish , every actor in ut did justice to his role before leap. 
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinybandi

As of my opinion he justified his role very well.I am missing Nandish as veer.Dont knw whether new veer will win our hearts bt noone can take the place of Nandish😊

Ya its very true Shiny that nobody can take the place of Nandish, but I think I am going to like the new Veer as well.
Because more than the actor, its the character which matters in a show and time and again it has been proved starting from Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi where Mihir Virani was changed thrice to Pavitra Rishta where Manav's ckt has been potrayed by two different actors. The trps have been as good as ever.  Also nobody in this world is indispensable be it in corporate world or in telly world.
So cheer up gal and enjoy😊!!!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Not only nandish , every actor in ut did justice to his role before leap.

Agree!!! Cast before leap were so convincing in their roles as actors that they got our attention for this long!!! All of them did well, it was cvs who messedup always cameup with weird tracks!!! Slowly evrry1 got fedup including actors n left one after another! POst leap is not same, no comparision also!
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
yar i like vikas but its very hard to accept him as a veer...😔 nandish ki aadat ho gai hai na... we need to take some time for this veer...then we will see...😃Edited by sahera - 12 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Agree!!! Cast before leap were so convincing in their roles as actors that they got our attention for this long!!! All of them did well, it was cvs who messedup always cameup with weird tracks!!! Slowly evrry1 got fedup including actors n left one after another! POst leap is not same, no comparision also!

Ya it was the cvs who did injustice to the ckts by creating all the mess.  Ut always had a pool of talented actors. They could make such an impact on the viewers. And thats one of the reasons peoplee still loved it inspite of all these torturing tracks. Now i dont understand why they havegone for this leap nonsense without proper planning and homework? I dont think that it will be there for another 2 years.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
More than the real person who is playing the ckt, it is the ckt that we are in love with...and its Veer...not Nandish/Vikas. I am so used to seeing the face of Nandish as Veer that its a lil hard to see Vikas in the same ckt but I am sure he will do a good job just like Nandish did although I felt that Nandish's personal life was hindering his growth as Veer particularly in the last couple of months post marriage in real life. I dont mind Vikas doing Veer's role...at least he will be professional enough to do justice to Veer 100% unlike Nandish who was faltering a lot as Veer last few episodes ( he was not totally into his ckt, everything looked fake to me )...Veecha scenes didnt come out strong or passionate. So I am happy if Nandish exits and Vikas enters to do JUSTICE to Veer. Welcome aboard Veer, once again and good luck to Vikas.
ReallyCool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Ya it was the cvs who did injustice to the ckts by creating all the mess. Ut always had a pool of talented actors. They could make such an impact on the viewers. And thats one of the reasons peoplee still loved it inspite of all these torturing tracks. Now i dont understand why they havegone for this leap nonsense without proper planning and homework? I dont think that it will be there for another 2 years.

Well said!! In ut talents r misused, in getting trps for the week they started creating twsts aft twists n only endedup looking like mess!

@bold ...they should have ended it than make a leap like this with no planning!
But if i see as non-vech viewer im ok with it n doesnt matter!
They signed with channel only for 1season, depending on trps it will go further or end it!
ReallyCool thumbnail
As far as Nandish work is concerned it was not coz he got married he didnt potray ver well, ut is work to him thats all not his life! Its coz of ut show itslf! If seen that way evn Vikas Bhalla is a married guy!

'On a personal note Vikas Bhalla is married to Punita, who is the daughter of actor, Prem Chopra. The couple has two children.'Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago