Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: thejazzgal

Well well well! 

Nice post  post :) ( my most usual Dialogue :P)

wanna say manyyy thing reading ur post but cant..

as i havnt watche dthe epi yet :(

( can u plzz tell me ur name ) ???😊

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ... koi baat nahiin. Go and see the episode and then, come back. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: wendy25

HI POCO,

just love you for this posts.
you beautifully analyse manveer relationship. it was really good to see their bond specially manyata thinking about UV ,a real surprise . there relationship is evolving gradually and with double intensity. once again UV proved that he is meant for manyata . he can actually lead her in right direction unlike akash.  i found there equation very different like they repells each other( esp manyata) but still needs each other ,are concerned about each other(esp UV).
there USP is that their fight and friendship has equal intensity yet to see of love.
j deserved to be manipulated and she is proving this day by day . nowdays i hate her presence equally as akash. she is inventing new heights of desperateness . she is digging her own grave.
i am happy that manyata like a true princess doesn't respond to her cheap tactics. but somewhere i misses monia here who turn j off to wheelchairπŸ˜† .
i have no new word left to describe your post.
A HUGE THANX.
love wendy    

Thank you, Wendy. 😳...ManVeer have always been heightened and intense , no matter what happens or has happened between them. Their equation is symbiotic , passionate , intense and true. J is all downhill now and she will soon be Urmila of  Pyar Tune Kya Kiya. πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
poco simply loveddd reading a post by u on manveer wowww!!!!!!!

u decribed this very beautifully...UV unknowingly landed in M's dream was such beautiful to watch...she has started expecting UV to be there with her everytime in this small parts also...but she at same time shrugging off that to with disappointment was worthy to watch scene...

UV will be in shock state if he came to know about M's has unknowingly started in thinking about him...πŸ˜†

manveer scene holded simple beauty...UV was really relaxed today...he was very calm...he knows where his manzil is..the scene was content to watch...UV making her learn about history of devgarh making M c what real responsibilities he is making her prepared for...

i agree with ur last line for M state of mind...she is in

hellox thumbnail
beautiful post..and the scene of the day was Manyata thinkin of UV and wen he comes to her..just awesome..but wats gonna happen with the closed doors track..no idea..cant predict anythin..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Pocu awesome post as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘

And those few mins of ManVeer does prove how much potential both has as a jodi and how CVs hv wasted so many episodes giving us nonsense 😑

For me the real progress in the story was Manyata remembering Uday for the first time and not Akash ...that was classic ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...slowly Akash is fading away from her memories and Uday is taking over it 😳

Even though Manyata was mad at Uday but still when he carasses her feet and shows all concern for her ,she allows him to go ahead 😳...Manyata enjoys his company and loves the way he gives her motivation ...what a perfect jodi 😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

Poco even i thought the same...UV-m bond is above planning or interest its natural...unlike j and him..its only for lust and advantage of tittle and power...and the kiss...which guy doesnt do that...i hav no probs with it...

Thank you. ManVeer are incapable of totally hating each-other. Its a relationship that even they cannot defy or deny. Something intense holds them together. Always. πŸ˜ƒ
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pocokins!!πŸ€—
yeah Manveer touch new heights of adorable-ness today!!😳
thy compplete each other...ik k bina dosra kuch b nahi...😍
baaki tou u ve written it so beautifully!!😊
kia kahu mai!!
haan 1 thing,,,watever UV done to j she deserve dat!!!:@
khair i dun want to spoil it wit j,,,,today im super-happy!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh...loved how for the first time M thought about UV instead of Akash...it was a relief in a way πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...UV probably deleted that video while distracting Jay...lol i loved to see the evil Uday back today...was missing that for sometime now...yeah M tried to annoy UV by referring J as his GF...but UV preffered to ignore it...you know i would have liked UV ignoring M track and M feeling jealous seeing him with J...but well it does not look like it will happen...UV is too much in love with M...and if something happens to her he will always go running to her...so ignoring her is not possible for him.
I loved what you said πŸ˜›
Maanyata is at stage where she can neither live with UV , nor she can live without UV
Very true...even she cannot ignore him now...πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with you Pinky..

UV has extreme patience in dealing with Manyata. plus one day of ignornce towards her has set her head almost straight.

She can stand against her whole family alone.. But she cannot stand against UV. Even when she didn't trust her family - she trusts him..
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for this positive post. the minute i saw udays hands on jai i switched channels and could not bring myself to watch. the fragile bond between manveer is getting stronger. i hope he deleted the mms clip. cant stand janveer (sounds like janwar), not a hot jodi.