Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

what is yours :D

pranneem Senior Member
pranneem
pranneem

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
R.O.F.L ROFL ROFL ROFL

I guess .. its been one of the most hilarious episodes of IPKKND this year mannn!
hahaha! superb rom-com mannnClap i laughed my a** off! .. OHkay .. so let's get to the point ... Which Dialogue or scene did you all liked the best from tonight's episode ..????..i.e., one dialogue or scene that cracked you up completelyROFL

mine was----(Dialogue)-- "Swami..yeh dekhiye (offering yellow coloured shirt).. Ismein aap phoolon ki tarah khilenge.. (looks at him intimidated by his look!).. kaanton wala phool!!!"LOL lol..

(Scene)---- 1. Khushi touches his legs.. he pulls it back and she begins blabbering with her not-so-nonsense talksROFL ..
2. Khushi rushes out of the room and hits hard against the door and he shouts out loud ," Dhyan se!" Embarrassed I found him really protective in this one!Heart
3. The scene at the very beginning wherein Arnav pretends he isn't listening to her and when she goes to sleep he looks at her as if all his worries have gone to rest at peaceBig smile
4. Khushi is about to wake him up and places back his hair and back to her naughty mission and messes them up again LOL that was so damn cuteLOL

Ohkay.. So now you guys ve got to share yoursBig smile

Edited by pranneem - 10 April 2012 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top