Hitler Didi

WRITTEN UPDATES 10th APRIL 2012

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Hilarious episodes today points are given to Indira fighting the goons and Sunaina comic timings in between.
To radhe for his filmy dialogues in the court.
To Munna for diverting the Doc with his hilarious problems.
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update! :)
Chupkatha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot...hvn't seen th epi yet...waiting to see.
😊
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs anju...really good episode again...after seeing yesterday's precap i was thinking today will be little serious ...but was so pleasantly surprised that it was the exact opposite...

indira- vidith scene was great ...very nicely acted by Rati...could feel indiras happiness...

radhey's court scene was tooo funny...i was laughing out loudly ...

Rati's fight scene was great ...she is the only 'Action Herione'  on TV i guess ...

Munna' bhaisaab's much awaited comeback from jail was great ...they way he flirting with the middle aged doctor lady πŸ˜†

and how indira gets sooo happy on hearing vidith's voice in start of episode  and tells rishi excitedly holding his hands 😳 cute
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anju for a lovely update!

I really loved Indira and Vidith scenes, it was so emotional, i felt like hugging them both 😳. Rati was very nice in today's episode.

Doctor and Munna scene was funny and as well as Radhe's scene in the court.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaya123

tfs anju...really good episode again...after seeing yesterday's precap i was thinking today will be little serious ...but was so pleasantly surprised that it was the exact opposite...

indira- vidith scene was great ...very nicely acted by Rati...could feel indiras happiness...

radhey's court scene was tooo funny...i was laughing out loudly ...

Rati's fight scene was great ...she is the only 'Action Herione'  on TV i guess ...

Munna' bhaisaab's much awaited comeback from jail was great ...they way he flirting with the middle aged doctor lady πŸ˜†

and how indira gets sooo happy on hearing vidith's voice in start of episode  and tells rishi excitedly holding his hands 😳 cute

All the points you noted are true,but still Radhe filmy dialogues and his playing with his hair was hilarious.
One more thing he winks to Rani.
Edited by KajAnj - 12 years ago
thanks for the update.really nice
kaya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajAnj

All the points you noted are true,but still Radhe filmy dialogues and his playing with his hair was hilarious.

One more thing he winks to Rani.

ya anju ...for me too ...radhe's scene was the most hilarious and entertaining scene today...i was simply going🀣🀣🀣
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update Anju!
superb epi...specially Radhe's dialogues were fab πŸ˜†
i watched his scenes 3 to 4 times πŸ˜†