Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

How Will Jeevika Knows About Maanvi's Illness? (Page 2)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Just saw the promo, I think Maanvi will not tell about the reason of not giving khoon and this might lead to big MU...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xMidnightStarx

xMidnightStarx IF-Rockerz
xMidnightStarx
xMidnightStarx

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by xMidnightStarx

When the Star Parivaar Awards were on Star Plus, EHMMBH issued a new promo. This promo showed Jeevika in hospital and Viren and Maanvi arguing. We saw Viren with a bandage on his head and this was due to a car accident. The prediction is that Maya caused this and apparently Maanvi will have to give blood to Jeevika. As well all know she can't because she has cancer. This new promo was introduced weeks ago and it still hasn't started:P I have a feeling it might start on Friday as it fits with the current situation, but I am not sure? :/

mayb thts wen virat wil grow suspicious on maanvi's fainting n ill health n mayb thts wen he wil find out...sum1 has 2 find out...im jus wondering hw she wil justify her reason 4 nt giving blood.

Hmm, I am wondering the same. I think Maanvi should tell Viren. As Viren is married to Jeevika who is Maanvi's sister and Virat is very close with Maanvi, so everything lies is Viren's hand to tell the truth...
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

When the Star Parivaar Awards were on Star Plus, EHMMBH issued a new promo. This promo showed Jeevika in hospital and Viren and Maanvi arguing. We saw Viren with a bandage on his head and this was due to a car accident. Thepredictionis that Maya caused this andapparentlyMaanvi will have to give blood to Jeevika. As well allknowshe can't because she has cancer. This new promo was introduced weeks ago and it still hasn't started:P I have afeelingit might start on Friday as it fits with the current situation, but I am not sure? :/

mayb thts wen virat wil grow suspicious on maanvi's fainting n ill health n mayb thts wen he wil find out...sum1 has 2 find out...im jus wondering hw she wil justify her reason 4 nt giving blood.

Hmm, I am wondering the same. I think Maanvi should tell Viren. As Viren is married to Jeevika who is Maanvi's sister and Virat is very close with Maanvi, soeverythinglies is Viren's hand to tell the truth...

Maanvi doesn't want Jeevika to know at all, being her telling or Viren, she doesn't accept, she could too easily let beeji tell Jeevika when she wanted to, but didn't let her... The main point that Maanvi doesn't want Jeevika to know about her illness...

Go to top