India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ArVi Moments 10|4 (Page 2)

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
If the whole episode was merely droolworthy and EPIC Blushing(to say the least)... the last few seconds... (that look on Punni's face) made it legendary!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purethought.Juhi.

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Your update is so lovely JuhiSmile

Thanks so much!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

If the whole episode was merely droolworthy and EPIC Blushing(to say the least)... the last few seconds... (that look on Punni's face) made it legendary!ROFL

Legendary!! lol

yes, today's episode was epic and legendary! ROFL

ARVI takes my breath away..Smile

Edited by purethought - 10 April 2012 at 10:44am

radt.Juhi.

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Cant w8n to watch Day Dreaming

thanx for the updates juhiii Muwahsss Hug

.Juhi.

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

OMG...the start of the epi was epic Day Dreaming seems like 2day is ArVilicious epi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
So here it is-
Chal, I will also do some timepass! I am commenting on each of ur comment!

1. Punni saw a couple doin close dance...& she imagines her & Arjun at their place D'ohROFL ROFL
OMG that was hilarious seriously!!  Arjun & her! Pathetic! Seriously.. Arjun and PunniROFL Gosh!!ROFLROFL

2. Purvi enters! a guy (i guess Gaurav) asks Punni to dance! she tells him to take Purvi wid her! Purvi says she forgot her cell phone & she goes up to get it! ROFLROFL Why did u write this? u are doing mini WU kya?

3. She's cuming down thru stairs & Arjun stairs @ her Embarrassed & complements her that she is lukin beautiful Day Dreaming SOOO beautiful1!! Haye and arjun stares at her! and their eyelock!

4. The client says Arjun taht he shud dance wid Purvi Embarrassed & both agrees, to make the client happy!ROFLUs client ko saat khoon maafROFLROFL

5. ArVi dancing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming & Punni is jealous Dead ROFL ROFLROFL Kodak Moment! ounnis expressions!ROFLROFL

6. Arjun tries to make Purvi comfortable by talking to her! He says I know u are not comfortable dancing but we have to do for the client & Purvi agrees! Day DreamingArVi!!! They are making me go crazy!!! Arjun is so good!

7. Arjun is starring @ her & she asks is there something on her faceLOL & he replies that he dont know to dance coz it seems to be filmy! & he is not filmy! he have watched only 4-5 films!ROFLROFL Tell me hes joking!

9. Purvi is amazed! She says she is totally opposite in this matter! she watches films every sunday wid her mom! Opposites attract purvi madamDay Dreaming

10. Purvi asks him which all films has he seen & she names 2-3 very old movies! Arjun laughs & says not that old...& he names 3-4 old movies LOLLOL She laughs & says wot movies are they!LOL ROFLROFLROFL nice one

11. Dance is done! Client congrats Arjun for his work & he gives all credit to Purvi!Embarrassed & then the client praises Purvi! How sweet.. and the best part is arjun is proud!

12. Arjun want Purvi to be wid him to meet some important people! She says she feel uncomfortable in Corporate parties! Hmmm.. no comments! yr ispe mein kya boluROFL

13. Party is over! Arjun calls Purvi...but Punni attends the call coz Purvi is in washroom! he ask her to bring a file urgently to him! AngryAngry MuiROFLROFL

14. Purvi is out of the washroom...Arjun calls again & says her that his laptop crashed & he dunno wot to do now! he asks her to cum to her room wid the file! *ahem ahem*ROFL I hope they were drunkDay Dreaming

15. Before Punni can go to Arjun's room, She sees Purvi is already there wid the file! Arjun calls her in & closes the door! Oh yea! oh yea!Dancing *dances* Dhinka chika dhinkachika re ae ae ae!

16. Arjun says her that they have to do lots of work! they may have to sit for the whole night! Shocked Ok.. this was a bit.. i mean shes a girlConfusedEmbarrassed

17. After sum time Arjun asks her whether she will have some tea & orders for 2 cup of tea!Aaj mausam hai suhana! Chai peene ka hai iraada *khushi style*ROFLROFL

18. Tea is brought by the keeper! Arjun takes the tea & closes the door! the door is knocked again & the keeper asked whether they want biscuit or sumthing to eat! Arjun is irritated & tell him not to disturb him again! So the keeper puts a 'Do Not Disturb' board on the door!Hum tum.. ek kamre mein band hai.. aur DND ka board lag gaya!

19. Both are back to work! Arjun looks @ Purvi & he just stares! then Purvi also looks in his eyes...& their a 10-15 sec eyelock Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Eye lockDay Dreaming

20. Punni is irritated to see the DND board & the peeks inside...& she sees ArVi are kissing LOL thats just an illusion! the angle of the camera makes it looks lyk they were kissing but they were not! No mu please no mu please NO mu please please plase

Precap is not regarding ArVi! Dhatt teri ki,.. i cudnt see the last part properly..i had WU to do!

Done!Big smile Me too done!

new new username! Juhi Hug

radt.Juhi.

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

Originally posted by .Juhi.

OMG...the start of the epi was epic Day Dreaming seems like 2day is ArVilicious epi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
So here it is-
Chal, I will also do some timepass! I am commenting on each of ur comment!
just adding my comments in blue as I thought the color was what ARVI were wearing today.. :)

1. Punni saw a couple doin close dance...& she imagines her & Arjun at their place D'ohROFL ROFL
OMG that was hilarious seriously!!  Arjun & her! Pathetic! Seriously.. Arjun and PunniROFL Gosh!!ROFLROFL Punni is thinking of a guy who has no interest in her whatsoever..
2. Purvi enters! a guy (i guess Gaurav) asks Punni to dance! she tells him to take Purvi wid her! Purvi says she forgot her cell phone & she goes up to get it! ROFLROFL Why did u write this? u are doing mini WU kya? thank god!

3. She's cuming down thru stairs & Arjun stairs @ her Embarrassed & complements her that she is lukin beautiful Day Dreaming SOOO beautiful1!! Haye and arjun stares at her! and their eyelock! beautiful moment.. made my day, my week and year in fact.. they looked so perfect together..:)

4. The client says Arjun taht he shud dance wid Purvi Embarrassed & both agrees, to make the client happy!ROFLUs client ko saat khoon maafROFLROFLI really want to personally thank that client.. he's an angel.. :) LOL

5. ArVi dancing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming & Punni is jealous Dead ROFL ROFLROFL Kodak Moment! ounnis expressions!ROFLROFL loved this scene..

6. Arjun tries to make Purvi comfortable by talking to her! He says I know u are not comfortable dancing but we have to do for the client & Purvi agrees! Day DreamingArVi!!! They are making me go crazy!!! Arjun is so good! ... yes, ARVI Is too wonderful, this was one of thier first few uninhibited conversations and very natural..loved it..

7. Arjun is starring @ her & she asks is there something on her faceLOL & he replies that he dont know to dance coz it seems to be filmy! & he is not filmy! he have watched only 4-5 films!ROFLROFL Tell me hes joking!..LOLlove Purvi .. she doesn;t even know he was staring at her for some other reason, she thought she had something on her face..LOL

9. Purvi is amazed! She says she is totally opposite in this matter! she watches films every sunday wid her mom! Opposites attract purvi madamDay Dreaming...what a match!now they can watch movies together..

10. Purvi asks him which all films has he seen & she names 2-3 very old movies! Arjun laughs & says not that old...& he names 3-4 old movies LOLLOL She laughs & says wot movies are they!LOL ROFLROFLROFL nice one... LOL

11. Dance is done! Client congrats Arjun for his work & he gives all credit to Purvi!Embarrassed & then the client praises Purvi! How sweet.. and the best part is arjun is proud!...he is always complimenting Purvi...:)

12. Arjun want Purvi to be wid him to meet some important people! She says she feel uncomfortable in Corporate parties! Hmmm.. no comments! yr ispe mein kya boluROFL

13. Party is over! Arjun calls Purvi...but Punni attends the call coz Purvi is in washroom! he ask her to bring a file urgently to him! AngryAngry MuiROFLROFL.. I was praying that Punni does not go to him,.thank god she didn't..LOL

14. Purvi is out of the washroom...Arjun calls again & says her that his laptop crashed & he dunno wot to do now! he asks her to cum to her room wid the file! *ahem ahem*ROFL I hope they were drunkDay Dreaming

15. Before Punni can go to Arjun's room, She sees Purvi is already there wid the file! Arjun calls her in & closes the door! Oh yea! oh yea!Dancing *dances* Dhinka chika dhinkachika re ae ae ae!...

16. Arjun says her that they have to do lots of work! they may have to sit for the whole night! Shocked Ok.. this was a bit.. i mean shes a girlConfusedEmbarrassed... Arjun didn't think it would matter, he just loves Purvi's company... hum dono kar lenge sara kaam he had said..LOL

17. After sum time Arjun asks her whether she will have some tea & orders for 2 cup of tea!Aaj mausam hai suhana! Chai peene ka hai iraada *khushi style*ROFLROFL...these two are too cute..LOL .. loved how he ordered tea for them.. shoo sweet..

18. Tea is brought by the keeper! Arjun takes the tea & closes the door! the door is knocked again & the keeper asked whether they want biscuit or sumthing to eat! Arjun is irritated & tell him not to disturb him again! So the keeper puts a 'Do Not Disturb' board on the door!Hum tum.. ek kamre mein band hai.. aur DND ka board lag gaya! .. god bless the waiter , or else Punni would have barged inAngry

19. Both are back to work! Arjun looks @ Purvi & he just stares! then Purvi also looks in his eyes...& their a 10-15 sec eyelock Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Eye lockDay Dreaming... very natural and beautiful..

20. Punni is irritated to see the DND board & the peeks inside...& she sees ArVi are kissing LOL thats just an illusion! the angle of the camera makes it looks lyk they were kissing but they were not! No mu please no mu please NO mu please please plase... they are not kissing am sure, something must have gone into Purvi's eyes..

Precap is not regarding ArVi! Dhatt teri ki,.. i cudnt see the last part properly..i had WU to do!

Done!Big smile Me too done!

new new username! Juhi Hug

-Stutz-.Juhi.

DaisyLazy Groupbie
DaisyLazy
DaisyLazy

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharee12

I am joining the faint*.. lol nice Smile
me three lol 

.Juhi.

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
True Arvilicious episode!!!!  they cut a part from the dance but still got many lovely moments to see Day Dreaming
Punni taayi should splash cold water to her face, LOL she was burning with jealousy..
I am sure Punni thinks Arjun is a loose character and tries to throw herself on him, and gets slapped across her face by himSilly

purethought.Juhi.

Go to top