Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday plays masterstroke but did he do it with Jay? (Page 3)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Bottomline is CVs dont want to give us full happiness LOLLOL

They ended the MMS fiasco only to open the door for new mystry regarding what happened between Jay-Uday behind closed doors ..so chalo lets all solve it LOLLOL

Uday's anger and exercise and all attitude was only for 1 episode ..he is back to square one now 

and this is my basic problem with the show ...one day Uday become angry young man ...next day he is easily available at Manyata's service inspite of hearing all those abusive stuffs yesterday only Confused

Suddenly u hv ramnavami puja ...

I do enjoy ManVeer scenes ..but this is first time my serial experience is not working when it comes to predicting the story of DEK LOL...

u know jyoti that is exciting me with this serial...my too whole tv watching experience is on dhav par...its so so un-predictable to think what will happen next...LOL
that makes me do wonder with this show...makes me stick to the showLOL

i keep on thinking arrey yaar ab yeh hoga woh hoga par yaha par toh aajkal har roz ek bomb blast hota hai ek mystery solve nahi hoti dusri shuruLOL

about UV i think UV was quite angry on what M & J said to him.he just made a move to end this J ka drama..so he can concentrate over M ...will be there for her...as M toh waise hi uski manzil hai.so manzil par UV is on .he said naa what i want to achieve i will M is UV's love..he can't get off from her...but he used an evil trick to get the video.make J sideline...so she keeps dreaming about him & stops blackmailing him...

yeah this what forum members also said many times i read why UV doesn't use his charm on J takes out the video from her & delete the video...so he just did that used his charm taken out the video...i don't think people should say why UV did that ...forum mein many said that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rmryrasiya.jyoti06

Wrackspurt Coolbie
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
It was an awesome change to see M remembering UV helping her with that zip while tying the knot of her dress, what a relief she did not remember Akash...I do hope UV-jay did not go all the way, the way they blurred the scene looked fishy as you said ...but I am sure J wont be made preggy.

Oh yeah Ramnavami would surely bring in some new twists...but i really wanted the jealousy track...it would have been fun to see M jealous..but looks like it wont happen...again it may happen even though the clip is destroyed, J is still there and she will keep trying to come closer to UV...may be we would get a scene when M will ask UV , what happened between him and J that night...in any case M is reffering J as UV's gf...lol LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmrykojagoryfanrasiya.jyoti06...navina...Badtameez_Dil

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@Pocu :But the point is whether Manyata is really becoming a princess or not ...because today Komal was giving a dialogue like even if Jay becomes a princess ,she still remains the elder daughter Ouch ...so the whole princess announcement is still a question mark as DS has suddenly gone quiet and hv stopped bothering about it Confused...

About the whole MMS clip too ,its again our guess that Uday has destroyed it but what if Jay has a back up plan ready ...will Jay not save another copy of that clip somewhere else apart from the mobile ? Ermm..

So while its good that Uday is using his brains here and not anger but Uday should not leave that attitude behind which makes people feel scared of his whole aura ...he should not become so much easy going that people tomorrow forgets he is the Prince Udayveer ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlirasiya.arryline...navina...lostmymusic.

hellox Goldie
hellox
hellox

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
@jyoti06..i tel u..this watever happened behind the doors is gonna come back with some twist later on coz as u said..cvs will never give us full happiness..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlirasiya.jyoti06

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Hmmm... think about it this way.

UV was angry young man , yes, but what came out of his anger is a solution. Maanyata's abuse and J's ridicule made him realize that he needs to end this cellphone drama now. He did it , so , now UV can dance a zillion times with Maanyata and nobody can do anything.

Secondly, remember that UV is LEGALLY BOUND to marry the Yuvrani of Devgarh and that means Maanyata has to become the Yuvrani. Getting angry with Maanyata or throwing attitude at her will not serve his purpose. He knows that Maanyata can never be tackled with temper. So, having finished the cellphone business, he is back in her good books. And he was proven right again.

In short, yesterday's episode is not as disconnected as you think. UV was angry but he used that anger with his brains.

As for what UV did with J , i don't think he crossed the line - he only did what was necessary to fog her brains. And clear his way to Maanyata.

We love UV , the angry young man , but the stage in which he is , he needs to use his tact and brains. Because hot heads and cold hearts do not solve anything. Ever.

poco ClapClapClapClapClapClap
loveddd thisssSmile

yest UV fight with M ..his anger play out well with UV used his charm & his brains .to end the blackmailing...so he is back with his M mission next day...

manjarrylinejyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Mais :I liked the breakfast table scene too Clap...Manyata for once dint use that chawl type language to reply Jay but used a more sophisticated tone and replied in a classy manner about how everyone should see dreams because it helps u to become a better person at heart /..so nicely said ClapClap...I loved how Komal raised her voice there for all the right reasons ClapEmbarrassed

@Tanvi :So CVs do listen to forum predictions ShockedLOL..why do they mock us in twitter then saying how we hv no idea about script writing ...its more like chor ki daadhi mein tinka LOLLOL...I hope CVs take ideas from this forum only especially those OS or FFs .,..trps will automatically fly high LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rmry2012titlirasiya.arrylineBadtameez_Dil

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Jyoti dii pls dnt even think preggy track..cvs ne IF se idea le liya too..and regarding the cosy moments

I am sure it was only a kiss as in precap vijay bhai warned j that she has turned bling becoz of UV's kiss...so its jst a kiss... Wat more proof we require...

kojagoryfanjyoti06..NightDragon..

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@Mysticwater :For me that was the moment of the episode when for the first time Manyata while dressing up remembers Uday and not Akash StarStarStarStar..I hope its not just limited to only this episode but continues further too LOLEmbarrassed

rmry2012titlirasiya.

Go to top