Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Uday plays masterstroke but did he do it with Jay?

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I liked today's episode Embarrassed even though once again I see no connection between Monday and Tuesday episodes LOL..Yesterday Uday was all set to give royal ignore to Manyata and even Manyata used so many colourful words for Uday but today once again he is the same last week Udayveer in action and Manyata too is all friendly with Uday again ConfusedLOL..Anyways this inconsistency is a common factor in the show ..so no commentsLOL...Overall I m satisfied with today's episode Embarrassed

So Uday finally manages to end the whole MMS fiasco by taking away Jay's mobile while getting intimate with her ...hmmm smart move Wink...So now we will not hv to see anymore blackmailing tamasha of Jay hopefully Big smile

Manyata for the first time thinks about Uday while dressing up instead of Akash ..such a refreshing change Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..So somewhere Uday is overshadowing Akash's memories even in Manyata's dreams now which is a positive sign StarStarStarStar

Uday carassing the injured feet of Manyata once again goes on to prove that Jay is indeed playing reverse cupid for ManVeer even now LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanks to Jay ,we got to watch that Uday is still so much concerned about Manyata and cant see her in pain and even Manyata does need Uday's support to get that motivation to fight back again Embarrassed..In short both are slowly getting used to each other's presense and r enjoying each other's company EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Coming to my set of worries now LOL...

My first worry ...Does Uday go all the way with Jay last night to get that MMS clip ?? Ouch..The way Jay reacts in the morning is quite fishy and also the way Screen is blurred ,it indicates not just kiss but more than that Ouch...In case ,something happened between both and Jay is made preggy out of the blue ..it can destroy the show Ouch..So CVs better not use this nonsense Angry...

My second worry ...RamNavami Puja Confused...So much of hype is created around this puja with Manyata performing it  and we know CVs hv habit of giving jhatkas during festival LOL...dont forget what happened during holi LOLOuch...So my worst fears of Akash should not happen in this so called puja Angry

Last but not the least yesterday I remember majority predicted of Manyata jealousy track with Uday ignoring her but today CVs did take a 180 degree turn which is positive but there is no such jealousy track coming LOL...in short we should never predict anything LOLLOL...I would hv preferred a Manyata jealousy track though as only that would hv made Manyata realise her feelings for Uday because at present she actually got back Uday at her service again quite easily Ouch...

Anyways overall episode was good with MMS fiasco over hopefully but the story is going in such way that noone can predict kal kya hoga LOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 April 2012 at 9:38am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4u09azaz09zrmryKruths97shabana_79KavitaKumariluvtwilight19Khaira09love...OMGCrazySaRunian2012titlicutiepiexoxjaneniroopakojagoryfanfireroad99ssshhSaHillover101AbhiAnimoksha89-JEHAN-mythicalrasiya.sparikhSidNeeti-fanarryline-Antu-_-Aslan-..KpopIsLife..thejazzgalMsLuscioussrividhya68Anjalika13..DamonCrazy..ArhainAshishBinKuchKahe.*Dakoo_Minzy*shali..NightDragon..Ziva01NusiSg-WhySoSerious-...navina...dumasTheBlackJaguarcarisma2lostmymusic.WrackspurtBadtameez_Dil-Swetha-MysticRiver_RiaNa_

2012titli Senior Member
2012titli
2012titli

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
The show is really getting on my nerves... I dont know will I b happy or not??????????I m bored of their so called mysteries... why r they so much xtremist???????????????? yes i dont get ny connection. i think  two writers dont interact each other...lke b4  they were confused ABT Manveer or Monash.
 @JYO   i think dis a smart move 4 UV 2 get rid of J's blackmailing...but taking away da phone  cant b da solution...he cud ve done it b4 na?????????????well if nybody  hav a useful proof, always keep copies...J is so clever, dont u think she made its copy nd keep it a safe  place?????????????????  so mms fiasco is still on my mind...even I  m more worried  what hav he done. I wish it wont turn lke  saas bohu serials(preggy)...
UV  made himself so easy 2 M...NO CONSISTENCY OF  DIS FAV CHARACTER...
I LIKE  ONLY 1 THING THAT M THINKING ABT UVSmileSmileEmbarrassed... 

Edited by 2012titli - 10 April 2012 at 10:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zjyoti06...navina...

arryline IF-Rockerz
arryline
arryline

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Well today's highlight was obviously Manyata remembering UV and end of MMS fiasco.Now what happend behind that closed doors is a mystery again,Manveer scene was good too.UV always manages to motivate her but then again what happend to his angerConfusedJ is too lost in last night so she may make a mistake of taking things lightly.Well the episode was OK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanjyoti06..NightDragon.....navina...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I think he was just peed at Jay, and wanted to destroy the video as J ws coming between him and Manayata. Trust soon enuff M wil piss Udhay off thata jealousy track will have to come in.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06..NightDragon..

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Great...one night stand with Jay...that was the only thing left...seriously I do not get the whole point of this...what if she gets pregnant or something because it does seem like some thing serious happened...and as of Uday...well he did seem pretty frustrated so he might have actually crossed the lines...and I donot really think it's that big of a deal for him... Remember when unnati was first introduced...there was a girl in his room on his bed...so not really a shock...hope he gets Manyata real soon cuz this whole chasing game is getting really boring now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2012titlikojagoryfanjyoti06

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
heyy jyoti

i think it was only kiss happened b/w the two bcoz even in precap VB was saying the same ki sirf ek kiss se khush mat ho jao itna..as J was in some dreamland...UV just used his charm...he deleted the video taken out his work ...so we can expect no blackmailing in future...phew..

he even made J in some dreamland...it was like keep dreaming about me..i will take out my work ...than he is back to his Manyata mission with no disturbance of J in b/w bcoz he made J is dreamland...

about one surpringly shocking part of this episode was definately was M thinking about UV while she was tieing the doori...out of no way she thought of UV ...he was helping her UV made a small way in M's dreamland... wowww part of this episode...

M was quite effected by yest incident of UV with J...as while she was talking to UV next day...jealously track has emerged out...as M will keep thinking about UV & J .she will be getting effected by that inside ...UV again was there for M as he can't c M in pain ...was helping M to make her feel better...

he helped M to realise bigger achievements he had to make by making M aware of history of devgarh...i think this helps M more to realise that her own need for which she is running after akash founding is small part..there is bigger part she needs to achieve is to help the devgarh people...

by ramnavami i think there is taj poshi or the announcement going to happen of devgarh yuvrani...maybe that is why so much importance is given to this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

09azaz09zKruths972012titlikojagoryfanLizBennetjyoti06...navina...

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Bottomline is CVs dont want to give us full happiness LOLLOL

They ended the MMS fiasco only to open the door for new mystry regarding what happened between Jay-Uday behind closed doors ..so chalo lets all solve it LOLLOL

Uday's anger and exercise and all attitude was only for 1 episode ..he is back to square one now LOL

and this is my basic problem with the show ...one day Uday become angry young man ...next day he is easily available at Manyata's service inspite of hearing all those abusive stuffs yesterday only Confused

Suddenly u hv ramnavami puja ...

I do enjoy ManVeer scenes ..but this is first time my serial experience is not working when it comes to predicting the story of DEK LOL...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruths97rmry2012titlipearls88kojagoryfanrasiya.arryline*Dakoo_Minzy*...navina...Badtameez_Dil

Go to top