India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

10/4 Episode Discussion

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Before I start with the analysis, some forum welfare announcements from Sandia, who made this fabulous post over the weekend Geek

This goes out to all of the silent readers, yes you. Come out and play! Don't be scared, we are all awfully nice people and this show definitely deserves much much better than 30th rank on the CM. But unfortunately we won't be able to do much more with just a handful of us active.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I need to read a positive take on today's episode. I felt a bit disconnected with the episode today. One thing is for sure I am starting to love the way Kinshuk Mahajan is acting. Loved the way he brought out the differing bitter truth reactions from his character Pintu Singh in that imaginary scene of Krishna's.

But yet still she does not realize what is in front of her. The emotion-that-should-not-be-named rears its pretty head and still it is not recognized for what it is.

Krishna and her mother

I feel Saraswati is stepping out of bounds of her decency to insult Pintu. She has jumped the gun.
What was the need to say such things towards him?

Ravi and his gullibility

Why has Ravi so many character flaws? I think his one major flaw is greed. He also does not have the decency to leave alone stuff that does not belong to him. He is going to be fooled into wrong doing by TTS in future I feel.

TTS and Ganga's pride

When Pintu left their pride has also left it seems. Ganga is ready to grovel but TTS is not.

TTS has nothing good to offer to Krishna's family other than his son who has left his side. I think TTS is going to fall from grace with this plot of his to use the gullibility of Ravi.

Bihari Broadcasting Cooperation.

What other function does he have other than to broadcast news to TTS. Right! They had to come and insult Pintu too.

The drasted letter!

How did that letter go back under the bed? It was on the table when we last saw it on yesterday's episode. Maybe a wind carried it under the bed again. Seems the romance was on hold for today.

Also in precap we see Krishna reading the letter. I just feel blank even after she read the letter. Today's episode left me with too much anger. So I don't want to vent further.Somebody please cheer me upConfused

Edited by AngelDark - 15 April 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksmystifyreSajimokrealitytvmagicalcupidnishersalSamanalyse0-SD-0sigridmoniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
The only happy thing about today's episode is that my prediction for midweek- wednesday high note drama  is coming true. YEY!!!Dancing

Pinto's love confession drama is coming to an end. Tomorrow Krishna will read the Pinto's letter. What she will do, who knows? But atleast Pinto's feelings will now be known to Krishna.

And the rest of the episode was time-pass episode with drama to make the confession note end on a wednesday.

I skipped Tuntun - Ganga scene.
I fast forwarded Dehati-Bihari scene.

Ganga ne aag mein ghee daalne waala kaam kiya by stopping Tuntun going to Vidya's house. By saying "aap ki bhi beizzati hogi" she just made him think more coldly and calculatively. 

And I am loving that Tuntun is going to target Ravi Raj. That scum does need to be taught a lesson. 

For a gem of man Vidya is, Ravi is truly a shame. Vidya  ke poorva janm ke paapon ki sazaa hai Ravi.
For a villainous man that Tuntun is with his devious ways, Babloo and Pinto are gems for Tuntun (of course the evil man does not undertand them as gems). Babloo aur Pinto  ke poorva janm ke paapon ki sazaa hai Tuntun...aur Tuntun ke poorva janm ke punya ka phal hai uske dono bete, Babloo and Pinto.

Waiting for tomorrow's episode.

And yes I agree with Sam from 9/4 episode discussion and Moni's today's post on a different thread that AB Producers should now phase out Dehati, Bihari and Pinky. They do not have any use. No longer. If people will skip scenes like TRP will drop further.

And hope Thursday and Friday...I have the two things that I asked for beginning of the week.
1) Krishna to realize that she too loves Pinto.
2) And Pinto actually working hard and smartly to find employment. Keeping my fingers crossed !

Edited by shridevigaddam - 10 April 2012 at 10:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksSajimokrealitytvnishersalSamanalyseAngeloScuroJunelisigrid-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Shri for raising my spirits! I enjoyed your take and I needed to read that.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksrealitytvSamanalyse0-SD-0Junelisigrid-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytv

Thanks for WU. Saraswati is uncivil. Krishna has the world of book sense but lacks basic common sense. How long will it take her to realise that Pinto is not just a friend. aarrrggh. I love this show and I hope they do not spoil it with an indefinite separation.

Rita,

Since I have noticed you liking the discussion thread, I copied your comment from Written Update to here, so that I could reply to you. In Written Update thread, they ask us not to prolong the thread Smile, so this is the best place...

The writers are making Krishna act stupid to bring intelligence to her at climactic point. Drama ko rubber ki tarah kheenchna!!  And in making her play in that stony and objective manner, they are dropping the TRPs and actor's popularity. Cry

Waise, your comment is very good. Why don't you post this AB Facebook page Tongue

Edited by shridevigaddam - 10 April 2012 at 11:56am

wikileaksrealitytvJunelisigridSamanalyseAngeloScuro-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Angel Shri lovely Wonderful  analysis . I will do mine little later . 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksrealitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuro0-SD-0Juneli-SilverDragon-

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Spoiler Alert:

Okay saw the promo for tomorrow. I think it will be good. Krishna is breaking her alliance with the DC.

wikileaksrealitytvSamanalyse0-SD-0Junelisigrid-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Spoiler Alert:

Okay saw the promo for tomorrow. I think it will be good. Krishna is breaking her alliance with the 
DC. 

Angel,

Ananthi tells us that in the promo Krishna is also saying that she loves Pintoji.

Then in that case what I wanted to see ...about Krishna realizing her love is coming up. YEY !!Dancing

But what about Pintoji's employment search ? Cry

Edited by shridevigaddam - 10 April 2012 at 12:09pm

wikileaksrealitytvSamanalyseAngeloScuroJunelisigrid-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by AngelDark

Spoiler Alert:

Okay saw the promo for tomorrow. I think it will be good. Krishna is breaking her alliance with the 
DC. 

Angel,

Ananthi tells us that in the promo Krishna is also saying that she loves Pintoji.

Then in that case what I wanted to see ...about Krishna realizing her love is coming up. YEY !!Dancing

But what about Pintoji's employment search ? Cry

Yeah it is so!LOL I wanted the video to come up so was keeping that part a suspense. Because this thread is so dead tonight.

I think we might get that dream of Samanalyse. The one about the hybrid mix of Wake up Sid/Saathiya storyline.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaksrealitytvsigridSamanalyse0-SD-0-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index