Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Why snake filled gufas so fascinating (Page 3)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Originally posted by Neerjaa

The snake is belived to b one of the greatest predator, thin and slippery just as a sin..atractive yet trapfull, and one kn easyly become its pray...i think this way they wanna show the contrast between bad and good, pure souls and weak soul, will radh slip into fear?! I know she wont..lets c hw they show it..

<div></div>Myra , what interpretation , I like your positivity
Thanks neerja...well, this creature has an imp role in the 1th ever sin ...Devil took its shape and whispered to Eve not to listen to God and taste the forbiden fruit..and she did, human always make mistakes if influenced, yet radhika here wont b influenced by fear..

beautifull thoughts ...
Thanks ekta Smile

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

The snake is belived to b one of the greatest predator, thin and slippery just as a sin..atractive yet trapfull, and one kn easyly become its pray...i think this way they wanna show the contrast between bad and good, pure souls and weak soul, will radh slip into fear?! I know she wont..lets c hw they show it..
...Myra. nelly, as always you hit right on the nail...it shows anyone can slip easily...just like a snake.
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maryamavina

...Myra. nelly, as always you hit right on the nail...it shows anyone can slip easily...just like a snake.
Thanks Maryam...i am truely curious how this ghost will b removed..And hw this will influence radev...
PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

chalhov  where we are? in   Egypt?hold on let me take a picture of this gufa..LOL

Good Kinara atleast the ghost track made you come and post liked your emoticons but where are the snakesWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

[QUOTE=Kinara2]chalhov  where we are? in   Egypt?hold on let me take a picture of this gufa..LOL

Good Kinara atleast the ghost track made you come and post liked your emoticons but where are the snakesWinkLOL
in real life i am scare of snakes thus didnot post snakes emo ..but now let me fulfill ur wishes here r they different kind of which makes that gufa more colorful Shocked abh khush hainaLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by chalhov

[QUOTE=Kinara2]chalhov  where we are? in   Egypt?hold on let me take a picture of this gufa..LOL

in real life i am scare of snakes thus didnot post snakes emo ..but now let me fulfill ur wishes here r they different kind of which makes that gufa more colorful Shocked abh khush hainaLOLWink
 Really scary Emos  Kinara ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinu17

Go to top