Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I loved the litte ASR

kkgsr123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The most hilarious episode today, on top of that the little bro ASR was very cute, I just loved him today. Please guys does anyone knows who is this child artist?Edited by kkgsr123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poori1993 thumbnail
Srsly .. my mom ws next to me n she ws like " he is a chid-chid fellow right?? " :P šŸ¤£
kkgsr123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poori1993

Srsly .. my mom ws next to me n she ws like " he is a chid-chid fellow right?? " :PšŸ¤£<div></div>

And the way he was writing on the note, making face was very cute. I don't know who is that child artist. Does anyone know?
yes, he ws also as serious as asr is...chhota packet...yes d small anjali ws also gud...!!
but arnav ws so golu molu
(adorable)
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the little boy was so cute...i was like AWWW when i saw him...Arnav to chote se akruu hain :P :P

<3 Barun <3
Rebecka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
The little ASR was soo adorable!šŸ˜Š
kkgsr123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tiashaa

yes, he ws also as serious as asr is...chhota packet...yes d small anjali ws also gud...!!

but arnav ws so golu molu
(adorable)

Oh yes, he was so golu, and chubby, I want to know how he became so thin. šŸ˜‰
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
My reaction - Bachpan se hi jhalla hai! 

;) :D
dormant thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he was the cutest kid ever! and the best part was he had asr's attitude and expressions! the only person cuter than barun himself!
kkgsr123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalo_megh

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">the little boy was so cute...i was like AWWW when i saw him...Arnav to chote se akruu hain :P :P</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066"><3 Barun <3</font>

Now I want to see his childhood story so badly and I want to know why he was so akdu from childhood.