Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From Shaitan to Swami!!! [:D]

coldy07 Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OMG>...I was grinning from ear to ear throughout the epi, and even laughing crazily at some parts..
I know  this did NOT fit into the intense storyline, I know it doesn't carry the serious track forward. But as an episode I LOVED it!!!...Embarrassed Take it as an OS from the CVs 

Right from the starting, I loved them both sleeping peacefully looking at each other, unknown to the other.!! I like how CVs are trying to show Arnav Khushi's monologues. these days. Hopefully he hears something related to Shyam fiasco also through her mouth! 

The shoe removing thing was just the start for the BIG drama...LOL Arnav is surely in for a shock! Loved " Damn the Kartavya" LOL

In the morning  , Khushi comes with a tray, tries to wake him up. The way she stroked his hair. Few of those instances of Khushi adoring Arnav! Embarrassed But,  I guess the onion smell was enough to wake him up. LOL
She calls him Swami!!!..ROFL!!ROFL Barun is awesome in those confeuseed expressions!! Big smile 
Loved this look of Barun! 

She goes on to give him a towel and HINDI! Total bouncers for Arnav!!...LOL
Finally he checks the towel, AND perfume, to make sure it's not something fishy!

I loved Sanaya dancing there. Balle Balle! The innocent and bubbly nature of Khushi is so well portrayed by Sanaya. So genuine! Embarrassed
Wish Arnav would have seen Khushi dancing! Day Dreaming

Then coming to the little zyada part. She changed his Wardrobe...Damn!>...And made sure he had NO other option!...LOL 
While leaving Arnav says ," Dhyaan Se" ...Loved it. No matter what the circumstances, he doesn't forget to care about her Embarrassed ( I know , i know, don't throw chappals at me, coz even I know he has been ruthless. But then this is Arnav, (Devilishly Angelic) 
His thing about, remove the dupatta, as it is you don't look around and walk. LOL
Guess he just wanted to see her face properly! Embarrassed

And yes...that's all my random thoughts about today's epi.! I loved it. What about you??Embarrassed

PS: I am soo happy right now, had no mind to make a meaningful post. But these are my random thoughts! 

Some other pointers:
So Payal finally got the green signal eh? Wink Miss Beee! Big smile

Akash takes his cupboard keys with him?? WTH? Wanna know the reason for this one bitwa Wink

The abduction adduction movement of Arnav's leg was damn hilarious! (While asking forgiveness...) LOL

Edited by coldy07 - 10 April 2012 at 11:46am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
promotion in one day...lolz awesome episode!!!!!
waterunder11 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
man i still cant stop laughing. That was a good funny episode.
coldy07 Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

promotion in one day...lolz awesome episode!!!!!

Lol..yeah...Promotion for sure Tongue
arshiipkkndluv IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
it was a awesome ep,,,,cant stop laughing thinking bout it,,,,, ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
DasGH Senior Member

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
loved it Heart ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalo_megh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
personally i really liked todays episode because it was funny plus there was care between the both of them...and her hindi was just WOW...and he was so confused it was cute <3

<3 Barun <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
loved todays episode it was sooo funny ROFL ROFL
khushi was amazing and poor arnav looked soo confused Smile

Go to top