Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From Shaitan to Swami!!! [:D]

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG>...I was grinning from ear to ear throughout the epi, and even laughing crazily at some parts..
I know  this did NOT fit into the intense storyline, I know it doesn't carry the serious track forward. But as an episode I LOVED it!!!...😳 Take it as an OS from the CVs 

Right from the starting, I loved them both sleeping peacefully looking at each other, unknown to the other.!! I like how CVs are trying to show Arnav Khushi's monologues. these days. Hopefully he hears something related to Shyam fiasco also through her mouth! 

The shoe removing thing was just the start for the BIG drama...😆 Arnav is surely in for a shock! Loved " Damn the Kartavya" 😆

In the morning  , Khushi comes with a tray, tries to wake him up. The way she stroked his hair. Few of those instances of Khushi adoring Arnav! 😳 But,  I guess the onion smell was enough to wake him up. 😆
She calls him Swami!!!..ROFL!!🤣 Barun is awesome in those confeuseed expressions!! 😃 
Loved this look of Barun! 

She goes on to give him a towel and itar...lol...PURE HINDI! Total bouncers for Arnav!!...😆
Finally he checks the towel, AND perfume, to make sure it's not something fishy!..lol..

I loved Sanaya dancing there. Balle Balle! The innocent and bubbly nature of Khushi is so well portrayed by Sanaya. So genuine! 😳
Wish Arnav would have seen Khushi dancing! 😍

Then coming to the little zyada part. She changed his Wardrobe...Damn!>...And made sure he had NO other option!...😆 
While leaving Arnav says ," Dhyaan Se" ...Loved it. No matter what the circumstances, he doesn't forget to care about her 😳 ( I know , i know, don't throw chappals at me, coz even I know he has been ruthless. But then this is Arnav, (Devilishly Angelic) 
His thing about, remove the dupatta, as it is you don't look around and walk. 😆
Guess he just wanted to see her face properly! 😳

And yes...that's all my random thoughts about today's epi.! I loved it. What about you??😳

PS: I am soo happy right now, had no mind to make a meaningful post. But these are my random thoughts! 

Some other pointers:
So Payal finally got the green signal eh? 😉 Miss Beee! 😃

Akash takes his cupboard keys with him?? WTH? Wanna know the reason for this one bitwa 😉

The abduction adduction movement of Arnav's leg was damn hilarious! (While asking forgiveness...) 😆

Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
promotion in one day...lolz awesome episode!!!!!
waterunder11 thumbnail
man i still cant stop laughing. That was a good funny episode.
coldy07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arsh_sp

promotion in one day...lolz awesome episode!!!!!

Lol..yeah...Promotion for sure 😛
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
it was a awesome ep,,,,cant stop laughing thinking bout it,,,,, 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
DasGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it ❤️ 🤣 
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
personally i really liked todays episode because it was funny plus there was care between the both of them...and her hindi was just WOW...and he was so confused it was cute <3

<3 Barun <3
Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved todays episode it was sooo funny 🤣 🤣
khushi was amazing and poor arnav looked soo confused 😊
ArShi-R-no.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great epi it was hillarious... Loved the beginning when he was staying up for her and slept peacefully after looking at her it was so cute. Loved the fixing hair part and I cracked up when she made it messy again. The whole act was superb love Sanaya she's awesome! It was an entertaining epi hahaha aww Arnav prefers to be called laad governor to swami his soo adorable
coldy07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiipkkndluv

it was a awesome ep,,,,cant stop laughing thinking bout it,,,,, 🤣

I knowww..It's like I'm on a high after the episode!!