Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

GIFTH Awards - ALL Discussion HERE! (Page 14)

haribol79 Goldie
haribol79
haribol79

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Don't forget the Act name... it was Naughty with Karan... not Funny with Karan..!

They were the best... nothing Vulgar or embracing about it... they were Witty and were enjoying... And so was I...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramsalsalyIndYa4u

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey friends i m a silent reader of BALH forum but today both Global awards and MIss India contest had made me really Upset

In both the shows Shakshi was taunted for the "kissing scene"  in BALH  and one could easily judge from her reaction that she was really embarrassed with it. I didnt feel she did something wrong by giving that scene  it was purely professional. then why she is being taunted and being a lady its really insulting for her to handle all this. I noticed that whenever they talk about this topic she gets embarrassed and closed  her eyes.

we guys/ fans of BALH should support her and stop this nonsense talk about her or c night.

Dont you think so??????

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu ShriramPunyaSrnvdbhavaniNeenzooSiacutiesaniya9919IndYa4usalsalyveena23chitlonerjakther7

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasshuu

Hey friends i m a silent reader of BALH forum but today both Global awards and MIss India contest had made me really Upset

In both the shows Shakshi was taunted for the "kissing scene"  in BALH  and one could easily judge from her reaction that she was really embarrassed with it. I didnt feel she did something wrong by giving that scene  it was purely professional. then why she is being taunted and being a lady its really insulting for her to handle all this. I noticed that whenever they talk about this topic she gets embarrassed and closed  her eyes.

we guys/ fans of BALH should support her and stop this nonsense talk about her or c night.

Dont you think so??????

completely agree with u when kjo asked ram about kissing scene after ram reply she was feeling embarassed and looking down and kjo swayamwar part also she felt embarrassed this is not done yar its been a month or more than a month but thy r just exagerrating the matter Angryi support u in this thanks for opening the threadWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramtaashu11salsalyjakther7

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siacutie

Originally posted by tasshuu

Dont you think so??????

completely agree with u when kjo asked ram about kissing scene after ram reply she was feeling embarassed and looking down and kjo swayamwar part also she felt embarrassed this is not done yar its been a month or more than a month but thy r just exagerrating the matter Angryi support u in this thanks for opening the threadWink

Yup in kjo swayamwar part she felt so  embarrassed that she closed her eyes and we could clearly lip read that she said "o shit". she was like c'mon guys not again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7salsaly

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
mood off? I think that wasn't vulgur. I watched it just an hr before at 9pm show. I enjoyed it inspite of short raya scene.

Pinky.RayaIndYa4ujakther7salsaly

Siacutie IF-Dazzler
Siacutie
Siacutie

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i hve seen in gift award but what happened in femina miss india i hvent seen that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4ujakther7salsaly

veena23 IF-Rockerz
veena23
veena23

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
totally agree with u dear...even on karan's last question is jst tooo muchhh... & expression of sakshi are yaar m bhul k bhi nhi bhul paa rhi ...its actully going to b enough...bt i know she is vry strong girl & having faith on her self so she defenatly going to b manage vry clvrly with all this crap... Clap

& as i know critisism is the best thing which always initiate ur talent & make more cmfrtable with rubbies things...

so for sakshi its over bt its gets more & more & more for her & defenatly faith in it...sakshi will handle all this...

love u sakshi forevr @ anyway anyhow HugHugHug

with lots of love & hugs

veenaSmile

Anu ShriramSiacutiesalsalyjakther7

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
There are Brickbats where there are flowers..

Being a celeb one has to accept them both.

If embarrased by people's comments than why not be bold in accepting them??? Bold scenes deserves confidence while dealing with public..

Cant be bold in scene and be embarassed when in public.

My 2 cents..

I am one of those who really did not care for the whole scene but but look at the way VB is dealing with her movie "Dirty Picture"...Deal it the same way Sakshi dear...or dont do these type of scenes no more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.

Go to top