Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
totally agree with u dear...even on karan's last question is jst tooo muchhh... & expression of sakshi are yaar m bhul k bhi nhi bhul paa rhi ...its actully going to b enough...bt i know she is vry strong girl & having faith on her self so she defenatly going to b manage vry clvrly with all this crap... πŸ‘

& as i know critisism is the best thing which always initiate ur talent & make more cmfrtable with rubbies things...

so for sakshi its over bt its gets more & more & more for her & defenatly faith in it...sakshi will handle all this...

love u sakshi forevr @ anyway anyhow πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

with lots of love & hugs

veena😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
There are Brickbats where there are flowers..

Being a celeb one has to accept them both.

If embarrased by people's comments than why not be bold in accepting them??? Bold scenes deserves confidence while dealing with public..

Cant be bold in scene and be embarassed when in public.

My 2 cents..

I am one of those who really did not care for the whole scene but but look at the way VB is dealing with her movie "Dirty Picture"...Deal it the same way Sakshi dear...or dont do these type of scenes no more..
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tasshuu

we guys/ fans of BALH should support her and stop this nonsense talk about her or c night.How should we support her & stop this nonsense?
Please let me know. Is there any way to stop this?

Dont you think so??????

Agree with you tasshuu...Me too upset.😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The GIFTH Awards took place a couple of days after 12th March, we are only seeing it now. So at that point in time, it was the 'hot' topic.
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saakshi is quite capable of handling such comments... I personally did not find it Vulgur... it was for funny... and Karan was naughty with all whom he questioned... it was not just RaYa...

Looking at how Saakshi answered Karan was showing that she was going with the flow... and the bestest part was How Ram and Saakshi supported each other...

I have no complains the way I am looking at the whole part...Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Siacutie

</font>

Seriously guys what was I speaking in greek ? I truly love RaYa ... But not Kjo n dat act !! Sumhow not very entertaining...
N btw what swamwar ?
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I love sakshi n ram.. But dats so not d point here.. My love for dem is on an entirely new stage...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved the GIFTH awards... πŸ˜ƒ I feel Ram should have got best actor along with barun... both are deserving.. But its ok.. I loved Sakshi's speech.. Without Ram it wasn't ppl coz its all about RamPriya.πŸ‘πŸ‘.. I loved the way Ram hugged and kissed her when she won award. 😍Loved the way Sakshi helped Ram by holding his hands as he was limping..

And they got their 1st Best Jodi award.. Loved it completely. They share an excellent rappot offscreen too.. Lovely to see that.. πŸ€—

And laughed at the Naughty with Karan Segment... It was too good.. πŸ˜†

PS : GIFTH awards were shot on 15th March , 3 days after the C episode was aired. That's y it was the most discussed topic in the function 😊

Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The segment was funny..nothing else! and Definately.. Sakshi was shy.. That she always is..
But She was not at all uncomfortable..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
She's our princess..πŸ€— and we are proud of her..!
Edited by Priya_Fan - 12 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Anamika163

areh yaar chill koi negatively nehi le raha hai.. the segment was brilliantly handle by RaShiπŸ‘πŸ‘ n yeah even i couldn't hear clearly wht Ram said at last may he said in "bade Acche Lagte hai" i might me wrong though n about chewing gum Ram did not say any flavor's name he said on the sets Sakshi chewing gum khati hai

agree with u anu.. it was just for fun and RaShi handled it beautifully ... πŸ‘ And Ram did say some brand name.. but it was chopped off.. edited out... Usually they dim the brand names if its shown on the show na, similarly... πŸ˜†

And Ram said she shouldn't kiss anyone and exclusive only for BALH and Ram Kapoor. Kjo asked again Ram kapoor and he said correct.