Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Apr 10th 2012 - Written Update (Page 2)

nya_ansari IF-Dazzler
nya_ansari
nya_ansari

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Hope Anandi retains her passion against Jagya for a longer time now and not go back to her daya ki murt modeConfused. Hopefully she will stop sending the monthy checks to the jerk and let him taste his own medicines. So I guess Anandi is out of JG's life completely.

I am rather more curious to see how the drama will unfold in Mumbai. JG's marital problems did not emerge out of Anandi, so now Anandi not in the picture, who will they blame?

Madam seems to have dug enough deep a grave for herself and she didn't even get to confess even the slightest of all her actions, how will she hold her fort when the rest of the truths come out? Waise Gauri has very selective guilt---she confesses only those actions that are about to get caught!LOL

Jagya being the jerk he is will surely get jealous of Gauri's success and his own failure. The moment he starts to feel the heat about his own failed status and a dark future, all his softness for Gauri will vanish. He just needs a punching bag---with Anandi gone, he will surely vent out on Gauri.

Will the nagina couple still keep on blaming Anandi? Lets see

If that stupid dr gauri have toothache... she'll still blame Anandi AngryAngryAngry
But definitely, she become a punhcing bag for jughead...Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedsamvi.

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
But Ofcourse ! how can you doubt that ?

Any and every problem will be a baddua of Anandi and a curse of Sumitra - which too will be instigated by Anandi.

I want to see their financial ruin now. I want to see Jagya ask G if he can ask her Bade Papa for a loan, or atleast his identity. LOL..Cv's can't deny us such pleasures - please ya - don't be so hard hearted. Give us some reason to celebrate !

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepSinSinSmitaCletusILoveDramaswetha_chsamvi.nya_ansaripjyoSuchi-

Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i am afraid JG will always held Anandi responsible for their problems. she will be accused of giving bad dua, shraap and even black magic.   as far as the A&A track havent you notice that they show the J G A track then gao track where A solves all problems and when the viewers are almost asleep from boredom they wake us up with another de dhanadhan JAG track !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSin

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i m glad today gauri tried to tell the truth ,now there is a hope that slowly steadily her insecurities will be over ,dont know if jagat will be able to understand her becoz the truth always comes out in BV in a dramatic way .but i m happy with gauri today Smilenow we l get to see gaga without anandi which is good for me and anandi too.actualy her connection with jagya were the root cause for her insecurities ,due to that they never had peaceful life ,it looks bad to see gauri bashing anandi but i think its natural for a person in position.but the road has been always tough for jagya,gauri,anandi  thats how a show runs successfully right.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
No more jagya shrine inside anandi's cupboardApprove-good to see anandi angry enough to pack all his stuff and throw away the key..
Ermmvaise dadisa's jhoola was always kept indoors but this fine day it had to be outdoorsSilly right in time for her to find that key..And the bag returns to the  storeroom..D'oh
Now jagat is all caring  but after seeing surgeon gauri more successful he will get  jealous...Soon jagguWacko  back to self pity mode blaming gauri for getting debarred...more fights with gauriSilly,more taunts from mother inlawWacko..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedILoveDramaswetha_chsamvi.Suchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

But Ofcourse ! how can you doubt that ?

Any and every problem will be a baddua of Anandi and a curse of Sumitra - which too will be instigated by Anandi.

I want to see their financial ruin now. I want to see Jagya ask G if he can ask her Bade Papa for a loan, or atleast his identity. LOL..Cv's can't deny us such pleasures - please ya - don't be so hard hearted. Give us some reason to celebrate !
yeah its the easiest target -blame anandi as this punching bag doesn't punch them back..Ermm..They didn't  blame dadisa who actually gave shrap to gauri when massiji landed in hospital ,jaggu heard that  but  he kept mum..they won't dare to blame DS,"Aaapke shrap ke kaaran gauri ne baccha kho diya" ...NO,this jodi Angrycan only  blame anandi for everything ...
I think jagat sitting at home, taking orders from gauri that will hurt his ego  and she will keep hisaab of him wasting her hard earned money,taunts,fights,MIL will chip in a few taunts at berozgaar kanwarsaa ...would be fun seeing him suffer..Evil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskILoveDramaswetha_chsamvi.nya_ansarihookedSuchi-

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Shurpanakha who loved an already married man Shree Ram & tried to kill his wife Sita.(of course met with injuries in the process)
But she was always loved by her mother kaikasi as well as by some Asuras who met with destruction.

Gauri could change & become good after her death only...A living hell irrespective of INSECURITIES about Haveli assets...& Jagat was destined by choice to receive punishment for lifetime...
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i m glad today gauri tried to tell the truth ,now there is a hope that slowly steadily her insecurities will be over ,dont know if jagat will be able to understand her becoz the truth always comes out in BV in a dramatic way .but i m happy with gauri today Smilenow we l get to see gaga without anandi which is good for me and anandi too.actualy her connection with jagya were the root cause for her insecurities ,due to that they never had peaceful life ,it looks bad to see gauri bashing anandi but i think its natural for a person in position.but the road has been always tough for jagya,gauri,anandi  thats how a show runs successfully right.Smile

Me too I was very happy with her but I dont agree with her than Dean disbarred Jogia because of what she said cos Dean explained quite clearly why he and management had disbarred Jogia and that he hadn't even attended the mandatory lectures as well as his attendance throughout the year has been low cos he keeps running off to Jetsar. He had been warned but did not get back. So bhukto! Waise theres nothing to it he can take the MS exams in another 6 months

Go to top