Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A filler we'll hv 2 forgive..hilarious f u do (Page 2)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearlo

I know ever1'z entitled to their opinion...n u have written what you have felt !!!! Agreed...

But i want to ask people who are on a constant bashing spree...WHAT DO YOU EXACTLY WANT??? do you want the cv's to end the show in 5-6 months??they have to have fillers too...life too has filler days...!!! n this is a soap...I think there was a movement in the story too...Anjali has given Khushi a glimpse to thereal Arnav...its just that Khushi has used that insight in atwisted way...but she will come around n use it properly...we have to have patience...Smile

Now for the most important part...this is NOT TO BASH YOU !!! u started the topic n i felt that it is the right platform to address this issue...!!!

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED TO YOU...!!!

Please take no offence...peace !!!

aahh trust me i won't take offense..see even i was justifying in my 1st post about why they do what they do..and also i actually laughed my head off watching today's episode!!

and anyway to tell the truth when i watch the episode every day i actually dread the slaughter in the forum so much that it does bring down my level of enjoyment..but today i let myself go and enjoyed it without thinking further..

and well the fact is in IPK the main storyline they promised in the old promos have not even started..so if they clear this MU, then Khushi knowing and feeling hurt, ceasefire, them tackling Shyam and peaceful marriage happening will only act as the foundation for the real story of their combined dark and tragic pasts...i guess that probably makes many people restless..

anyway i agree character growth and continuation up to a certain extent was hidden in the fun filled episode today...unconsciously or so khushi is understanding Arnav better, and what makes him tick...

Go to top