Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kya Baqwaas Hai Yeh Yaar! (Page 14)

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
NOT A FILLER and no offence to ppl who have different POV

well duh,...thats kinda the point...shes trying to irritate him...all this time she way doin what he told her(staying out of his sight) cuz he kept on hurting her feelings...but when anjali pointed it out ke unko kaise khush kiya jaye,...she remembered her original plan of 100 ways to annoy Aranv-ji and came back on track to finding perfect formula to irritate him...dust, macchar agarbati and  now pyar (hence, the pyar ka nark)...

I have no idea what u guys r talking bout...but the CV's and the characters are totally intune to the story line.

And secondly Arnav also did change his attitude towards her (after Yesterday). All these times when have u seen him waiting for her to come in the room and pretend to sleep when she comes??? or so adoringly falling asleep watching her...c'mon they are already showing he is missing seeing her all day...

They also showed how he prefered being called lard governer,...awww guys he is getting used to her...u have to admit...they showed lots of subtle hints from his side...after what Khushi admitted yesterday (saitaan aur rajkumaar ek hi hai)...But like Anjali di said,...Unhe jatta na nahi ata...:P

I LOVED IT,     IPL or not      IPKKND ROCKS!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9-MeMyselfI

..BhUvaNa Goldie
..BhUvaNa
..BhUvaNa

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
not  that bakwas ,but still didn't liked completely.. that wardrobe change, saying sorry wasn't that comic for me.. rather than that i would have loved  her  combing asr's hair, putting buttons of his shirt,  feeding him breakfast...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

LalaK26 Newbie
LalaK26
LalaK26

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was greatt! Some people can nevr be satified..Sleepy

-MeMyselfI

falu73 Senior Member
falu73
falu73

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I agree did not like today's episode

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

watch it again after a few hours, this time with no expectations...im sure ur gonna enjoy it...

i loved how anjali introduced abit of arnav's past to khushi...told him how hes afraid of love...he does love, but doesnt know how to show it...and also, he needs to see love from the other side as well...

khushi did understand it...she even told laxmi "agar hum di ki baat maan bhi le...ek baar toh hume yeh azamana padega na"...

this shows that sure shes taken anjali's words lightly for now, but she does understand what anjali has told her...im sure she'll remember this again when the time comes...

exaclty like how yday arnav overheard her saying that hes the same rajkumar that comes in her dreams and takes care of her, and then seconds later turns into a shaitaan...he will eventually remember that too..

i think these are the small hints that hes gonna pick up on later...everything cant be resolved all at once...he will come to realize but slowly...these small moments will be used as flashbacks later on...so enjoy these moments...dont expect him to react upon it soon as it happens..loll

i also loved how khushi moved his hair back from his forehead so lovingly...shes really getting comfortable with him...i dont think we have seen her doing anything as such before, atleast in her senses...so that was a nice treat for me atleast :D

and ofcourse "swami se acha toh laad governor hi tha" haha...

do watch it again for these small cute moments...it'll make u smile atleast if not laugh :)

well I liked ArHi's small moments of course! Its the overall product I didnt like..watched the epi again..still didnt find it very funny..ConfusedLOL
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

huma dear, i will respectively disagree with you here. today's episode had its own flavours and it truely was a entertaining episode. all this i'm sure will lead to arnav missing khushi one day. they've had manyyy pre-marriage memories, they need to make post-marriage memories too. some funny, some intense. i would suggest you sit back and enjoy the comedy, the actors are doing a wonderful job and so is the creative team. u need to realise the IPL is on and they can't show important scenes right now as they'l be of no use, so enjoy this track Smile todays episode was really hilarious, from the dialogues to the expressions to the idea and lastly till the actual acting. ALL BRILLIANT!
today's episode was really awesome. 
i'm sorry dear if i hurt you, i was just sharing my view. enjoy IPKKND Smile

thank you..you seem very nice and polite..Smile...hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

I don't know to agree with you or not!
I really don't know. I am a confused soul now.
I think the forum has increased my expectations a lot by analyzing and decoding each and every episode. There are n number of predictions and loops floating around ...I expect IPK to travel on those lines, which obviously will not happen.

So every 8PM I prepare myself for IPK with a truck load of expectations and eventually I will end up crestfallen. 

I think I need a break and learn to enjoy the show as a normal viewer

yes, even I feel that if I wasnt into analyzing the show regularly, I would have enjoyed today's episode..the episode did have some sweet moments of'course..Smile
JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I loved today's epi Heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9-MeMyselfI

Go to top