Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kya Baqwaas Hai Yeh Yaar! (Page 13)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

For a stand alone episode it was good.

I was dreading to watch tonights episode, I thought we will get Khushi's OTT antics, but it was not that bad.

About the main story you are right, it is on the back burner for how long.

I do not get for IPL they should make the episodes more interesting and show promo's so that people will see the show.

ya, my point exactly...no promo, no precap, no promotion..whats wrong with these people..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypolly

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiram-

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Abhiram-

I am surprised that you didn't like today's episode...we all lovedd it...even my mum and my frnds expressed their delight...it was totally rofling...don't mind...you have your point of view..and I perfectly understand it...but today's episode was totally paisa-vasool and entertaining...

yes even i am surprised because it seems that on the forum most people like it..LOL...i suppose i was expecting a bit too much after the beauty and the beast story and got disappointed..

Wink I suppose you are right LOL The forum-wasis lapped it up...don't worry though...maybe you may get cheered up after catching the next episodeEmbarrassed...frankly I hadn't expected any comedy today...but the CVs made me laugh hilariously !LOL My poor tummy LOL...hope something in the upcoming epis make you feel good...Smile

thanks..I am sure I will like tomorrow on tursdya's epi as Arnav will be fainting..Day Dreaming
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by littledoll

Sorry to DISAGREE with you!
What then do you expect the CVs to show? To show intense love and then end the show very soon? This is how it goes...it is a daily soap! 

no, but I would like to see arnav using his famous brain a bit..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunriseGreen

From the general audience's perspective, it was an entertaining episode from start to finish. 

HOWEVER, from a critical IF member's perspective (lol), it was just a big mush of randomness. What is the point of Khushi's momentary pranks and masti? To give Arnav more things to remember about her once she's gone and to intensify his remorse? We already know he likes her childishness and misses her very easily, so can we see a more consistently mellow Khushi like Anjali pointed out? That would defo drive Arnav mad way more than anything ATM. 

Throughout the episode, these things were incessantly nagging at me :/ When will the story move forward? *HUGE SIGH*

Btw, I might be in the minority, but I thought Barun looked quite... ripe in that bright red shirt ;) Mwahaha dinner is served, ladies Evil Smile

Word! If I wasnt used to analyzing the show, I most likely would have enjoyed it as well..the shirt's color looked dark pink to me :S...but ya it looked red to most people..LOL

SunriseGreen

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
The whole thing lacks consistency but I enjoyed the funny parts todayROFL

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

It was a very cute episode yaar- But its okay- Tell us about how you feel after tommorows episode
Maybe you wont be disappointed :)

If Arnav faints tomorrow, I am sure I will love it..LOL
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

hmmm...u cant always expect it to be intense...theres gotta be some nokh jokh too...every relationship has that...and especially this one, it is a love-hate relationship...we can never expect everything to be going smooth for these two..

i think we need to relax abit and enjoy the show for what it is...too many expectations lead to disappointments...how can u expect arnav to "think" about some logic...he never has in the past, even if he has, he's taken his sweet time with it...hes always said that he does and says things in the heat of the moment, he doesnt think twice...so why expect that from him now?? im sure when the time comes, he will...but for now, the time has not come...so just chill and enjoy both sides of the coin..every relationship has its ups and downs...right now they are going through the downs, but with a little masti...last week we saw some intense regret from arnav through ranjha, then we got to witness his anger as well as khushi's anger...khushis silence, arnavs anxiety...all that was intense...now its time for some masti again...

I loved yesterday's epi cuz it was the right mix of intensity and comedy..I dont mind comedy at all...but after yesterday's epi I just seemed out of place to me...
Well Arnav can take a hint cant he? take one already..LOL
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sunshine99

I partly agree with u Huma. The epi does not make much sense regarding its connection to the central plot. Just adding a sentence here and there  regarding shaitan sleeping or will not show my face is not enough.  For a stand alone episode viewing it is fine . Has a good amount of Arhi scenes & weekly shirtless barun doses.If this goes on for long it will dilute further the effect of intense hate and  love  that it hoped to deliver which was its USP.  It will end up as a  hodgepodge  which is neither a light hearted love comic series or a passionate star crossed lovestory

I am already feeling the vaccum in this crackling chemistry. Cannot exactly put my finger if this is due to a aimless story / weak direction / something missing in the onscreen equation of the leads. Their acting is still superb better than most onscreen couples currently on TV but still something is amiss.

its the intensity that is missing..the older scenes have so much intensity..its almost as if CVs are afraid of showing us the intensity...we have had some intensity of course..but considering the basis of this track, we should be shown a bit more intensity..take yesterday's epi..it was the perfect mix of comedy, drama and intensity..thats what we should get..

definitely the intensity has been inconsistent,but when we get the brief flickering intense moments of interaction I  find the spark missing. It was quite palpable  till few episodes post diwali. I do not know if it is been done consciously  or maybe the person directing it then  was able to elicit it better from the actors,

-MeMyselfI

Go to top