Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uswah thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well during IPL we dnt get much as expected but i like tody's epi ...atleast its beter frm SBB seg ...bcoz when i watch tht seg i m so terrified tht wht they r gona show but its fine for me

P.S: but i have only one problem CV's better give ASR his clothes back otherwise i dnt know wht i ll do Hmpfhhh
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nav_bat

Sorry to diagree with you, but you know what this is a filler track until the IPL season is over, we cant expect much right now, just enjoy the humour for now, until the actualy story kicks starts after 27th May.

hmm..you do have a point..cant expect much movement anytime soon..
BlueSky9 thumbnail
@ Huma:  I totally Disagree with you. I loved todays episode. It is really awesome. Dont keep any expectations.. then you can able to enjoy the things which come across you. Finally, todays episode made me laugh like a Kid.
Socklet thumbnail
i loved 2days epi.atleat it makes us laugh otherwise in other serials just rona-dhona but ipkknd is mixed!waitin 4 2moro 4 BUBBLY!!
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The CV's had a last minute meeting and decided to change the genre of the show.

I am not expecting anything until the maha episode 😵
waterunder11 thumbnail
omg i could not stop laughing the entire episode. It was hilarious. Agreed it was a floating episode but come on the comedy was funny! "who the hell is swami" bahahaha
SoShy thumbnail
Hello Huma...

Actually I quite enjoyed the episode.. we already know there will be no progress till the end of IPL.. so until then I really dont mind such episodes... 
Edited by SoShy - 12 years ago
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Huma-

array there is no need to say sorry for having a diff opinion..😆...well you do have a point there...

🤗...love how positively you are taking it.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
respectfully disagree with u...just loved loved loved today's episode...arnav waiting for khushi to come...forgetting that he is supposed to hate her, n not wait for before dozing off...n that too lovingly looking at her...a.m.a.z.i.n.g...today's episode actually was all about arnav loving khushi n showing in his own way...i think that is the essence of the serial anyways...
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
dont agree with u a bit ! it was an awesome awesome awesome episode atleast it brought smilesss on many people's faces .