Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Hint of a threat...Ominous (Page 3)

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by varshu27

i so wanted ahem to confess on his own...i dont want him to do it cos of anitha...and if raashi joins hands with anitha...where does that leave gopi...who can she turn to...poor girl...has to suffer again...

I wanted it too.. I am not sure if the CVs are going to show Aham comparing both.. I hope notConfused

Varshu -First I think Rashi will join Anitha just to be mean.. She would want to show Gopi about the point she made in the precap
Gopi I think will react but it will not be the way Rashi wants it to be. Gopi will take as much as she can and then if she thinks that Aham will be more happy with Anitha, she will leave.. (We know Aham will not want that..)
So Gopi's sacrifice will earn her the love she craves for.. Big smile Just get ready with some tissues thoughWink
I agree with all ur points!ClapBut one thing that is bothering me is how is Kokila going to face this? Confused She never accepted Anita in the first place.   Do u think she will give an ultimatum to Ahem? My feeling  just like everyone is that Anita will be there on business purposes, but Rashi will use the situation to her advantage to create misunderstandings between Gohem by trying to instigate Anita to go after Ahem again to prove a point to Gopi.  But what Rashi is failing to see is that her Jiju has already fallen in love with Gopi, and by Anita coming back, it only proves it even more. Will just have to wait and watch I guess. Confused

Edited by angl143 - 10 April 2012 at 10:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAish3003Dhabu89Agrata23varshu27Justlikethat1

soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
hi all,
i dont think rashi was threatening as such, she just feels bitter that Gopi has easily won everyone's heart...
i have a feeling that if Anita threaten's Gohem marriage, she will be on Gopi's side and support her...total change of character for her but not impossible

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003doc4everDhabu89Agrata23varshu27

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Um already with da tissues since I read da article. I don't want gopi to go but to fight ras/ant n put dem where der place is. It'll be interesting to see hw gopi handles dis situation we'll embrace our selfs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003Dhabu89Agrata23varshu27Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Originally posted by varshu27

i so wanted ahem to confess on his own...i dont want him to do it cos of anitha...and if raashi joins hands with anitha...where does that leave gopi...who can she turn to...poor girl...has to suffer again...

I wanted it too.. I am not sure if the CVs are going to show Aham comparing both.. I hope notConfused

Varshu -First I think Rashi will join Anitha just to be mean.. She would want to show Gopi about the point she made in the precap
Gopi I think will react but it will not be the way Rashi wants it to be. Gopi will take as much as she can and then if she thinks that Aham will be more happy with Anitha, she will leave.. (We know Aham will not want that..)
So Gopi's sacrifice will earn her the love she craves for.. Big smile Just get ready with some tissues thoughWink
I agree with all ur points!ClapBut one thing that is bothering me is how is Kokila going to face this? Confused She never accepted Anita in the first place.   Do u think she will give an ultimatum to Ahem? My feeling  just like everyone is that Anita will be there on business purposes, but Rashi will use the situation to her advantage to create misunderstandings between Gohem by trying to instigate Anita to go after Ahem again to prove a point to Gopi.  But what Rashi is failing to see is that her Jiju has already fallen in love with Gopi, and by Anita coming back, it only proves it even more. Will just have to wait and watch I guess. Confused

Hmm.. That is a million dollar question.. I actually think that Anitha knows that Koki will never accept her. She is here to cause trouble maybe? We will have to just watch. But misunderstandings are bound to arise as Aham is yet to tell Gopi that he loves her.. And with his forgetful Holi day Gopi thinks he does not love her.. So just a lot of misunderstanding..
Koki in this equation .. I do not know how or when she will have a role to playSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadAish3003doc4everDhabu89Agrata23varshu27

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i couldnt believe raashi said all that to gopi!ahem and kokila dont know but raashi has seen first hand how much gopi had to suffer since childhood...even now she is suffering..we know ahem loves her but she doesnt...she is unable to be around him comfortably after holi..
yes her family loves her now unconditionally...but how much pain she had to go through to win everyone's hearts..something which raashi got so easily even though she didnt deserve it...

honestly i dont think i have seen a more selfish character...she will never be satisfied how much ever she gets...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003Dhabu89

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

i couldnt believe raashi said all that to gopi!ahem and kokila dont know but raashi has seen first hand how much gopi had to suffer since childhood...even now she is suffering..we know ahem loves her but she doesnt...she is unable to be around him comfortably after holi..
yes her family loves her now unconditionally...but how much pain she had to go through to win everyone's hearts..something which raashi got so easily even though she didnt deserve it...

honestly i dont think i have seen a more selfish character...she will never be satisfied how much ever she gets...Angry

Very well said. I hate Rashi with every episode I have to see her in. She is just too irritating to watch. She has her parents and her in-laws love. Her husband is completely head over heels in love with her and all she sees is she has nothing. She wants money and not love...she sees Gopi has the status of the older Bahu and therefore Gopi has everything. Only a self centered selfish and arrogant person could have thoughts like this.

If she really had a brain, she would realize how much Gopi had to go thru before and after marriage to get the little love she has. And that too in her mind she does not have her husbands love. So what exactly does Rashi want? Money and to rule MM. She is a petty person. She has no regards for love or value of family...only money...Let her rot. I hope when Jigar finds out her truth, he divorces her and remarries someone more worthy of the Modi name and his love Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003doc4everJustlikethat1

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RachP

Aish,

Anita is coming back. There's a TB article on it, saying that she'll come in Wednesday's episode.

I know she is coming back... That's what I am saying... the precap set the tone for the storm coming in Gopi's life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everDhabu89Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

You value something that you work for and strive hard for.. Rashi never had to work for Jigar's love or the love of her MIL.. She does not respect what she has because of that. Gopi yearned for love , she was ready to be content with love.. But again she had to work for that. She did and though she does not realize, she does have what she wanted. 
because of the pain Gopi went through, she values the love she has in life... Be it Koki's, Hetal's Baa's or her husband's concern. All Rashi sees is what she has always plotted for.. Money and power..  She actually got everything else easily so she does not have any concern for what she has.. It is only when you work you will feel the true value of that..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003doc4ever

Go to top