Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 41 : Laal chadi maidaan khadi-UPDATED !!! (Page 9)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Sanaya's comic timing indeed ruled Tuesday and an expression and flex of a muscle or two from Barun StarStar ...

If you gave me half a chance you'd see

My desire burning inside of me

But you choose to look the other way
I've had to work much harder than this

For something I want ... don't try to resist me

Open your heart to me
I hold the lock and you hold the key

Open your heart to me
I'll give you love if you, you turn the key
I think that you're afraid to look in my eyes

You look a little sad boy, I wonder why

I follow you around but you can't see
You're too wrapped up in yourself to notice

So you choose to look the other way
Well, I've got something to say
Don't try to run I can keep up with you

Nothing can stop me from trying
(even those guns of steel)

One is such a lonely number
Open your heart, I'll make you love me
It's not that hard, if you just turn the key ...

... and I'm not talking about the one that Shyamu is after either Wink x
Ur lyrics has the Crooner biting the dust always...Embarrassed

And wat a delightful collection of images...just loooveee it sooo much Hug

But for me the moment of the epi -

For the first time in 11 months I was like --- awww so cuteee...i never exclaim loudly LOL

I'll take some time time to come out of this spell...

Thanks Kalpana...luv u Smile

So true Priya dii.. when I was watching the episode and this scene came, I wished Kalpana dii would make something on this and here we got it...Embarrassed Embarrassed

Kalpana dii awesome post and awesome pics. Hug Hug

Especially thanks for this two pics..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Even if I will die looking at this pic, I still would not get enough of it.. LOL LOL

You are the best.. Thumbs Up    Love ya... Hug  Hug Hug

Ishiii...u just said my words swtz...

even I felt the same thing...it will be such a blessfull death LOL  I mean I can go on staring at them and still not even get enough...

Just look at him...no wonder Khushi had to open back her eyes - wish we wer atleast the Wind chimes in that room LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalala

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
amazing post... loved today's episode... first 2&1/2 mins of the show were magical... i loved it!!!! :)))
and the rest i was like "what the" cudn't stop laughing... rofl!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Nandalalahoneypriya

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
yayyy!! priya your crooner!!!! always a Thumbs Up..this just gets me all chilled after a hectic day..that's the reason i hardly in fact never comment..LOL..loved it!just like the epiosde!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Nandalalahoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Ishiii...u just said my words swtz...

even I felt the same thing...it will be such a blessfull death LOL  I mean I can go on staring at them and still not even get enough...

Just look at him...no wonder Khushi had to open back her eyes - wish we wer atleast the Wind chimes in that room LOL
[/QUOTE]

Sorry for keep quoting this bt hayee... Kya pic he, kya expression he, kya ada he, kya smile he.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Priya dii, I am sure if these kinda expressions and pics keep coming, we all will be in heaven soon.. Or wait aren't we already there?? Our place is reserved there.. LOL LOL

Are dii Wind chimes chodiye, me to uch bhi hoti to chalata tha. bas in the same room where this angel sleeps with such cute expressions.. 

Sorry I am total goner today.. But this Puppy dog face and smirk always have this effect on me.. Not even shirtless scene can have this effect on me.. LOL  LOL  LOL 

Edited by lvishii - 10 April 2012 at 1:21pm

Sadie101amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

-FelixFelicis- IF-Dazzler
-FelixFelicis-
-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
okay i know i seriously had to be away from IF or maa fellow human beings...(apparently without all of you and IF...i am no longer one...) are gonna kill me like anything...

but kya karoon...

okay main apne reply ko bahut tareeko ke liye use kar rahi hun...
so ishii dii sorry will have to update your birthday surprise thread only after 29th...pakka promise kuch dhamaka karungi...par abhi nahin cause mobile se woh nahin ho payega...

honey dii what a crooner to such a lovely episode...*bows down*
and replies of maa crooner buddies...lagta hain everyone is enjoying without maa presence...
chalo achcha hain...only kidding cause i am missing this place like hell...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bDesai09subiscssmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

okay i know i seriously had to be away from IF or maa fellow human beings...(apparently without all of you and IF...i am no longer one...) are gonna kill me like anything...

but kya karoon...

so ishii dii sorry will have to update your birthday surprise thread only after 29th...pakka promise kuch dhamaka karungi...par abhi nahin cause mobile se woh nahin ho payega...

and replies of maa crooner buddies...lagta hain everyone is enjoying without maa presence...

Sanju... Hug Hug Hug

I was missing you so much today and hoping that somehow you get to say something on Crooner today and here you are... .Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

This Crooner planet definitely needs you and enjoyment is all adhora without you.. Come back soon.. We all are waiting for your signature post... Embarrassed Embarrassed

P.S. I will wait as long as I have to dear.. take your time... Hug Hug

Sadie101-FelixFelicis-shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalalahoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

but kya karoon...

Sanju u'll live 100 yrs...was thinking of u only smtime bck...such a Woodwa ve episode...and tumse comment nahi milega to hamaara kya hoga - me and Sadie even got the plank pic out again yesterday...

we have been missing u in action...come bck soon...Hug

aur tumhaare absence mein we all have learnt how to post GIFs LOL tere gham ne humse kya kya nahi karwaya Wink

Sadie101Desai09-FelixFelicis-shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitupNandalala

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Debu!!! Hug I am early today!! Smile Now I was all set in the bashing mode, and look what we got!! And what a crooner too!! Loved it!! Its not thanda at all hun! With Sobti's pics all over, how can it be Thanda!! Embarrassed Loved the pictures that you have put to show the contrasts with the past!! Well.. Yes! Mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hai!!
Mohabbat ke dam se hai duniya ye roshan..
mohabbat na hoti toh kuchh bhi naa hota..
yahi ek araam ki cheez hai..

Now I absolutely love the side views there..! Especially the thakela HP LOL LOL and Khushi's thumka one!! I was delighted with the beast shouting jao too!! Jao.. WOW!!! LOL

Some views from yours truly Embarrassed:

-Where were the kids today?

-Never mind.. the fairytale continued!! Day Dreaming At least for a while!!

-The dismay and the distress in Arnav's eyes when she says she wont show him her face!! A tugging moment!!

-I so waited for such a scene where he would go to sleep watching her sleep..! And what a treat we got!! Day Dreaming Guys!! What are these two gonna do after six months!! I am so worried about the dark circles around their eyes!! LOL

-Loved the little diya before Devi Maiyya's murthi on Khushi's bedside in Arnav's room! Its not just the colors.. she is bringing in many other changes!!

-My eyes were stinging when Anji said Khushi has become very quiet, she looks like she is on a quest for happiness!! Why ASR.. did that squeeze your heart too?

-And the wistful look and the helpless smile soon afterwards on Khushi's face when Anji asks her about not having enough time for Chhote!! My heart went out to her!!

-An insight into Arnav's childhood.. nice! He was the same akdu since childhood.. and we guessed as much from his mother's letter.. but other quips about it in the past have been contrary to it! Like the gum on Akash's bed.. Or nani referring to his mischievous childhood!! Dunno! Confused

-Mamiji has started taking lessons from Anjali in early morning door knocking!! Dead

-Miss B and the hype!! I have a feeling she is Sweeni!! The girl who was in Cheeni kum!! That makes me wonder.. who is Mishti!! She is so accurate in her news!! Is she from the sets? Or Hegde himself!! Shocked

-Khushi.. you realized that today? we have been advising you all along hun.. the best way to handle him is shower all your love on him!! Anyways.. der aaye durust aaye!

-But hey! Dint you reinforce your decision last night of not showing your face to him!! Again a change in motive? Confused Khushi was not showing him her face coz she was hurt! Now again its back to mission irritate Arnav! God! These switches are driving me crazy!! Wacko

-Say what! Dont go down the logic lane, just sit back and enjoy!! But they wont let you do that either!! I kept falling off from my royal sitting-back position!! What a laughter riot it was Swamy!! ROFL

- I loved loved loved the way Arnav was all suspicious regarding her behavior!! Checking his shoes, towels, even the perfume spray!! Kuchh toh gadbad hai! LOL

-Oh Khushi.. do you really need onions to shed a few tears.. Had I been in your place, remembering an insult or two would have done the trick!!

-Where did she get the money to buy those shirts?? She hasnt repaid 300 bucks yet!! Stern Smile

The best moments:
-God knows kab aayegi!! Ah.. say that again!! Day Dreaming
-the turn and the dreamy look on arnav's face watching her sleep! And the returned look!! WOW!! Day Dreaming
-When Khushi brushes the lock of hair away and then back!! You cudnt resist either, cud you Khushi?
-Saath nibhana saathiya!!! ROFL
-Who the hell is swami!! Shocked ROFL
-Isse achchha toh laad gov'nor hi tha! Yeah right!! You are actually a goner ASR!!
-Dhyan se!! Awww.. Day Dreaming Well.. Shukriya from us too..! For that and for growing that chest hair back!! Blushing

Thats what it has been like, isnt it? A blend of dreamy moments and hilarious moments!! This comedy can continue for a while!! I am sure none would complain.. Swamy!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09-FelixFelicis-amisuvsoni.bsmashitupsubiscsNandalalajakhushihoneypriya

Go to top