Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 41 : Laal chadi maidaan khadi-UPDATED !!! (Page 25)

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Hey crooner buddies,i'm bck.heard abt the tsunami alert.all r safe n fine na.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101Desai09shwetachauhansoni.b

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew_drops

u all ok right?
i just heard the news as well!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Priya,thanks for d awesomest crooner.it ws a perfect recharg aftr a drainingly hectic day.today i'm gonna sit back n read all of ur comments n laugh until my stomach pains.vaise shyam(not d creep) k is mangal mele mein aap subko hamari pranam...

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhanhoneypriya

-carpediem- Goldie
-carpediem-
-carpediem-

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

u all ok right?
i just heard the news as well!!
we had tremors here too.bt all safe n sound here.
Looks like u all had gala time in crooner.yaar,i missed so much fun.

Sadie101Desai09shwetachauhanhoneypriya

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Priya,thanks for d awesomest crooner.it ws a perfect recharg aftr a drainingly hectic day.today i'm gonna sit back n read all of ur comments n laugh until my stomach pains.vaise shyam(not d creep) k is mangal mele mein aap subko hamari pranam...

welcomess welcomess...
Miss R...hows u doing?
gass...gass..what i dids todays?

rashmi...i have been spamming all day...so yeah i am going to get kick-out of the crooner crew club (CCC) soon...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Edit:
i missed all the fun coz i had to go to the dentist...Cry

Edited by Sadie101 - 11 April 2012 at 5:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bhoneypriya

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Hey Rashmi.. Hug Hug Welcome back.. Was missing ya...Embarrassed

Everything is fine in Pune... Safe and sounf. I hope everything is fine there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhanhoneypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by subiscs

Originally posted by lvishii

SUBA all fine...safe right ? u must hv got the tremors ? sent u a mail didnt hear back...Confused

Hey Suba, I hope you are fine.Smile   I saw the news but I did not know some of us stay in those states. Ouch If you are online do tell us..

heyyy all fine sweetz!!!! !!! nothing to worry..was felt at few places...tsunami alert s given though!!!

Relieved to hear that dear..!! i just got the news..!!! Take care!!

no tremors felt at hyd right??? heard it was felt at blore??? priyaaa??? kahan hai tu??? mumbai mein sab teek hai kya???
[/QUOTE]
mumbai mein all fine...yahaan only hotness is increasing Wink[/QUOTE]

Here also, everything fine!! Although something is definitely going wrong with the network!! Its going on and off and very slow all of a sudden!!! Ouch It must be shaking in fear of tsunami!! LOL

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09subiscshoneypriya

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch_nat1112

LOL, hum aapki likhit vichaaron ki dhaara ka intezar karenge, Swami! Kripaya apni abhivyakti sheegra karen! Smile

(I hope that was all right, it's been ages since I wrote Hindi like that! Ermm)

By the way a very random question - why DO people reserve posts (I'm assuming that's what the RES means)?

-edit-

Oh man, I missed the Crooner yesterday: work finally managed to get me away from India Forums! So writing about both episodes today! Smile

Starting from yesterday's episode, and the beautiful weaving in of the tale of Beauty and the Beast. When I thought about it, it was just the most perfect story: it mirrors Arnav and Khushi so perfectly. Loved the quote by G K Chesterton  posted yesterday about how the lesson of the tale is how you need to love something before it really is loveable. That is the beauty of the story yesterday: that Khushi does love someone who is essentially quite unloveable in a lot of ways, but she still manages to see past the "shaitan" to the "rajkumar" underneath.

There are two things I wanted to ask about when the episode was done: one, if Khushi realises that he is her rajkumar, regardless of what he is, then why the hesitancy in telling him how she feels? She has all but confessed her love to him! The second: if Arnav realises that Khushi sees him as the beast and the hero in her life, why not let her know that he's ready to step up and be that hero for her? There was no mention of Shyam, nothing about anyone else. Just him. Pal mein shaitan, pal mein rajkumar. Why the hesitation still, Arnav?

Ok, anyway that little side note aside, I adored the episodes both yesterday and today! I just LOVE the comedy scenes, especially when they are done well, and Barun and Sanaya are awesome comic actors. I bet Barun has a really hard time keeping a straight face at all Khushi's antics! (I hope we get to see an interview with both of them really soon, we are due big time!)

Arnav was such a DARLING yesterday, especially in the scene with the little kid. I was dreamy the whole morning thinking about that scene and that darling smile Embarrassed (which explains why the day went sooo slowly work wise! LOL) It just gave us such a glimpse of the complete sweetheart he can be! I am sure he was very comfortable with that kid, with that deal in the notebook! Loved also that he couldn't stand that she was not talking to him, and he started writing to her. Also, loved that she was still freaking mad at him (that two second shot of her anger was very good), which really gave us continuity from the previous episode. I felt total heartbreak for her the moment she talked about how confused she was over his behaviour. In fact I got tears in my eyes watching both her and Arnav's reaction to what she said.

I also love the continuity that Arnav's handwriting is bad as Anjali said it was LOL. Khushi's expression while trying to decipher was awesome! Also I was hoping that Anjali would do a little more in today's episode, though the glimpse into his childhood was pretty cute. (That little kid was trying so hard to glare like Barun! Smile) Or maybe I was hoping that Khushi would understand what Anjali was saying a little more deeply.

Having said that, I adored today's episode too! I was laughing my way through the episode! Amazingly funny! And yes, a good bit of time devoted to Arnav shirtless . Our poor Barun has been trotted out shirtless for a cause once again LOL (with a little more chest hair than last time; looks like people are listening to IF members' ok, stop the gutter mind girl! Blushing)! Not that I'm complaining about the shirtlessness, of course! (Side note: I have now finally perfected blowing a whistle and can proudly say I used it today for the first time the minute Mr. Sobti walked out of the bathroom! My mother was appalled to say the least!)

Loved the way Arnav was so hilariously confused today! ROFL He was looking at his shoes to see what she put into it. Then he shook out his towel to see if there was something in it, and the way he sprayed the perfume to smell it! Superb!

The ultimate scene though, was that one minute, when they both looked at each other sleeping Embarrassed. I just went awww at that scene. It was just unbelievably sweet, especially his expression. I also liked the way she looked at him when he was asleep and corrected his hair: these are the scenes I want, with them realizing how much they love each other, how much they are attracted to each other, how much they mean to each other.

As Priya said so rightly, there is so much to this episode, more than what meets the eye. I was also surprised at how comfortable she was ruffling his hair, moving close to him, etc. She HAS accepted this relationship (or seems to have) and is just waiting for Arnav to come out with those feelings that he insists on hiding under his stubborn ego. I think this also answers my yesterday's question: Khushi will let out her feelings only when Arnav does.

By the way, what was up with Payaliya's satin nightgown, and Akash's "satisfied" sleepy face? Ahem ahem, looks like our "ji"s are getting some action finally! Oh sorry, did I mention Ahem and 'action' in the same sentence? Oops! LOLLOLLOL

A big round of applause to the dialogue writers for the last two days as well
. There were some GEMS really. The "personal bachcha" dialogue from Mami: awesome! Splicing together Arnav's conversation with Aman about the media was making them into monsters with Khushi's sundari-shaitan story was pretty brilliant too. The meaningful way the story was transformed into their love story, once again through the dialogues about the plants, the way the shaitan troubled her asking her to marry him, the minute she said that the shaitan and the rajkumar were the same (seriously touched me, that dialogue), his bipolarity (pal mein shaitan, pal mein rajkumar) and the dialogues between Arnav and the kid ("udhar Harpreet gaya", mindblowing, Barun!).

And today's dialogues: the swami  ROFLcracked me up so badly I started coughing! And the little jibe at Gopi Vahu, our dear woodwa-ve, so marvellous! Arnav's "dhyaan se" in between his irritation: so so telling, Arnav darling, and so perfectly placed! "Kshama", "kartavya", "aagya", "aji suniye", "subah ki is mangal bela mein yeh garma-garam chai hum aapko arpan karte hain", "tauliya aur itra", she even said "abhaas" LOL! "Who the hell is Swami?" "Swami se toh laad governor hi achcha tha!" "Akash, tum duniya ke pehle aise aadmi ho jo apni cupboard ki chaabi saath mein le jaate ho" (and his incredulous expression at that! ROFL)

Barun and Sanaya are sooo perfect with their comic timing ClapStar! God, I just loved these two days' episodes. I know they are supposedly comedy at the end of the day and a lot of people are not very happy, but I don't care if they are done so well! After a hard day's work, I love coming home to this! And now off to dream about our hotwa (#1 on IF!!!!! DancingParty) in the laal-laal "kameez"'. Day Dreaming

I always want to tell you...you are so clear and wonderful with your views...its just a delight to read ClapClapClap

yup back to back two different but lovely episodes - one magical and the other hilarious - not much movement in the story...but strengthening Arnav-Khushi relation which is very important at the moment...

and such swm performances...cant wait for today's epi !!!

Edited by honeypriya - 11 April 2012 at 6:03am

Sadie101-carpediem-Desai09archanan14smashitup

Go to top