Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 41 : Laal chadi maidaan khadi-UPDATED !!! (Page 21)

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Hey Priya, thanks fr this Laal Chadi Crooner LOL Just luved ur quotes on marriage. So true dear Smile...And ur pics always tell a tale of its own Thumbs Up

And this amazing song from 'Trishul' that u hv quoted...Thanks dear.

So GH wanted to promote his dhokla show on IPK & SP ko bhi toh patana hai...Bhai girte TRPs ka sawla hai na Wink Why not promote ur own show PH & make a dhassu promo for the new kid entry? That kid is a celebrity, wake up guys Confused 

Priya, u r right abt the continuation today. Thankfully the bedroom scene set things straight. Luved Arnav's changing expressions while listening to Khushi-Laxmi convo. And the ever so beautiful moment when both see each other's face before sleeping. Gud direction Arshad Bhai Thumbs Up 

The bro-sis convo was very nice. The dialogues had so much meaning, but I think CVs will explore those at a later stage.

Anjali thinks that talking to Khushi will help to improve things betwn Chotey & Khushi. Such precious info on Arnav's past, how he shuns love & all things attached to it. She passes on to Khushi. But Khushi makes a joke out of the whole thing & starts a 'Irritate Swami with Kartavya' campaign. Priya, I seriously need to understand this new track. And how she was provoked into getting into this bcoz till yesterday she wanted to stay away frm him & not talk to him Confused Confused 

Frankly I didnt quite enjoy the dance due to these very reasons though Sanaya is a fab dancer.

The kid Arnav was so so cute Smile 

I loved how Arnav checks the towel & perfume to see if Khushi has tampered with them in any way Smile 

Today was all about Arnav's dialogues & Barun's expressions while delivering the same...
CVs copyright banta hai Boss- 'Who the hell is Swami' , 'Damn the Kartavya' , 'Dhyan Se'

Priya, Hottie loooked super HOT in red today Blushing Day Dreaming & that deadly swagger...Uff...Kaatilana

Note to Costume designers: So Payal wears those satin silky gowns to bed & Khushi wears these tacky, velvety suits?? Disgusting & who wears velvet in summers??? Hellooo Shocked 

Note to PH/CVs/Designer: Now my ASR deserves a new wardrobe...And I want his sexy shirts & vests back right away Angry

Priya, yeh kisne likha abt Hottie's tummy...Kaun hai bata de bas mujhe ek baar Angry Aur lagta hai ki shave or haircut ki request kisi aur channel ke thru bhejni padegi...Humari toh koi sunn hi nahi raha yaar Unhappy

P.S. Sadie...whats with the Maami & gas relation LOL 

P.P.S. Priya, should I reserve my bashing fr today's SBS segment in tomorrow's post ?? Wink

Hey Suvi..! Seems like we think alike!! Embarrassed You have summed it all perfectly!! Those were my thoughts too after the episode!! The hype around the kid made me think that she must be a celebrity!! But Khushi has a really restless mind yaar!! Why does she keep hopping and skipping on ideas and motives!! I will not get it ever!!!

Now the wardrobe is screaming for attention!!! Whats wrong with the PH!! How can they just ignore such a major factor?? But I really wanted to ask you something! Yesterday also you wrote something about the Kanjoos PH!! Chindi toh I understand.. I dont know the actual meaning but I know its used like that!! But Phukra!! ROFL ROFL I cant tell you how long I sat laughing at that!!! I think I have heard the word before in a song from Dil Bole Hadippa!! But thats it!! Ohhh!! Phukra PH!! ROFL

Now.. who said about ASR's tummy..even I wanna know!! Angry Angry We jhansi ki ranis are ready!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvsoni.bsmashitup

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Hey Priya, thanks fr this Laal Chadi Crooner LOL Just luved ur quotes on marriage. So true dear Smile...And ur pics always tell a tale of its own Thumbs Up

I love Trishul...like SRK for me, AB for mum...so have grown up on his movies...and Trishul is all time favourite - and lately have been hearing this song soo much...also the other day it was playing on Radio too...and immediately i could think of Arnav...

So GH wanted to promote his dhokla show on IPK & SP ko bhi toh patana hai...Bhai girte TRPs ka sawla hai na Wink Why not promote ur own show PH & make a dhassu promo for the new kid entry? That kid is a celebrity, wake up guys Confused 

GH ki baatein GH hi jaane...he writes even that crap serial "Sasuraal simar ka"...i mean how he loves laughing his ass off...so uns sab ka caricature hamaare show pe use karna hi tha...

u wont believe there was once a comment on GH's page - on SNS - some hilarious comment on Kokila and Gopi by his friends...so he replied "yaar mere show waale bhi online aate hai..." but since then i was waiting for him to make a spoof of his own show...and he did it yesterday...

also nahi re, its no way for promotion - it was just plain leg pulling ROFL

Priya, u r right abt the continuation today. Thankfully the bedroom scene set things straight. Luved Arnav's changing expressions while listening to Khushi-Laxmi convo. And the ever so beautiful moment when both see each other's face before sleeping. Gud direction Arshad Bhai Thumbs Up 

The bro-sis convo was very nice. The dialogues had so much meaning, but I think CVs will explore those at a later stage.

Anjali thinks that talking to Khushi will help to improve things betwn Chotey & Khushi. Such precious info on Arnav's past, how he shuns love & all things attached to it. She passes on to Khushi. But Khushi makes a joke out of the whole thing & starts a 'Irritate Swami with Kartavya' campaign. Priya, I seriously need to understand this new track. And how she was provoked into getting into this bcoz till yesterday she wanted to stay away frm him & not talk to him Confused Confused 

Same here...mum was also asking me...why did she do like this - this time...c there are explanations for her acts...but i'll keep them aside...I am waiting for today's epi ...and start my Bashing Crooner...to i can pick on these points then LOL

shaayad issi bahaane someone will get a hair cut atleast Angry

But aaj Bashing Crooner mujhe banana hi hai - i am dying to write negative things...ROFL

Frankly I didnt quite enjoy the dance due to these very reasons though Sanaya is a fab dancer.

I loved how Arnav checks the towel & perfume to see if Khushi has tampered with them in any way Smile 

Today was all about Arnav's dialogues & Barun's expressions while delivering the same...
CVs copyright banta hai Boss- 'Who the hell is Swami' , 'Damn the Kartavya' , 'Dhyan Se'

Priya, Hottie loooked super HOT in red today Blushing Day Dreaming & that deadly swagger...Uff...Kaatilana

Suvi i thought of my pink shirt demand...ROFL

Someone is reading this...kis se puchna padega...oops wo Delhi gayi hai Wink

but he looked like a tamatar in that...felt like squeezing his cheeks ROFLROFLROFL

But the best was his hand action when he says "jaao"...thudd...too hot to handle this man !!!!

Note to Costume designers: So Payal wears those satin silky gowns to bed & Khushi wears these tacky, velvety suits?? Disgusting & who wears velvet in summers??? Hellooo Shocked 

Note to PH/CVs/Designer: Now my ASR deserves a new wardrobe...And I want his sexy shirts & vests back right away Angry

How about Salmaan's T-shirts from Hello Brother ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"jaane de..jaane de...thoda hawaa aane de..."

Priya, yeh kisne likha abt Hottie's tummy...Kaun hai bata de bas mujhe ek baar Angry Aur lagta hai ki shave or haircut ki request kisi aur channel ke thru bhejni padegi...Humari toh koi sunn hi nahi raha yaar Unhappy

Just imagine bcoz of that tummy post - i had to focus so much on the tummy...bachche ki niyat bigad jaati hai ROFLROFLROFL the funnier was - I had paused on the shirtless scene...and totally
forgot abt that - was busy on IF...hubby came into the room - saw...gave me a stare...and we both cracked up laughing ROFLROFLROFLROFL

bechaara mera Swaami...he is sooo ignored by his doule-timing wife ROFLROFLROFL

P.P.S. Priya, should I reserve my bashing fr today's SBS segment in tomorrow's post ?? Wink

Yess do reserve...aaj hum sirf bash karenge - left,right,centre ROFL

Comments above !!!

Hey Priya, did u feel the earthquake ? I didnt Shocked My hands r itching to write a full dhamakedar bashing post. Main kisi ko nahi chodne wali LOL LOL 

Me & hubby r huge Big B fans Smile  GH aur uske serials...Gosh. I hv seen Sasural Simar ka, OMG Shocked Avika Gor is just a teenager, she is my nephew's classmate, looks like an aunty in that attire Confused

Teri pink shirt fantasy, waise smtime bk there was a SBS segment where Barun was in his makeup room & was wearing a pink T-shirt Wink  u seen that ?? And u r so serious on giving him a Sallu makeover ROFL ROFL  Remember his dialogues "Bade Bhaiya' frm Pyar kiya toh darna kya LOL & 'Koi toh rok lo' frm Ready...

So madam dilli gayi hai, sun main tiffin pack karke de aaon, kaun khana khilata hoga bechare ko Wink 

Kash main HP hoti, aur woh sexy shout mere liye hota Day Dreaming Maine repeat mein tummy bahut dhyan se dekha aur ghoora, as flat as ever...hayee...My hubby has given up on me, he fails to understand our crazy obsession for a TV actor. Ab kaun inhe samjhaye Wink 

Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!!! Hug I am early today!! Smile Now I was all set in the bashing mode, and look what we got!! And what a crooner too!! Loved it!! Its not thanda at all hun! With Sobti's pics all over, how can it be Thanda!! Embarrassed Loved the pictures that you have put to show the contrasts with the past!! Well.. Yes! Mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hai!!
Mohabbat ke dam se hai duniya ye roshan..
mohabbat na hoti toh kuchh bhi naa hota..
yahi ek araam ki cheez hai..

Now I absolutely love the side views there..! Especially the thakela HP LOL LOL and Khushi's thumka one!! I was delighted with the beast shouting jao too!! Jao.. WOW!!! LOL

Some views from yours truly Embarrassed:

-Where were the kids today?

-Never mind.. the fairytale continued!! Day Dreaming At least for a while!!

-The dismay and the distress in Arnav's eyes when she says she wont show him her face!! A tugging moment!!

-I so waited for such a scene where he would go to sleep watching her sleep..! And what a treat we got!! Day Dreaming Guys!! What are these two gonna do after six months!! I am so worried about the dark circles around their eyes!! LOL

-Loved the little diya before Devi Maiyya's murthi on Khushi's bedside in Arnav's room! Its not just the colors.. she is bringing in many other changes!!

-My eyes were stinging when Anji said Khushi has become very quiet, she looks like she is on a quest for happiness!! Why ASR.. did that squeeze your heart too?

-And the wistful look and the helpless smile soon afterwards on Khushi's face when Anji asks her about not having enough time for Chhote!! My heart went out to her!!

-An insight into Arnav's childhood.. nice! He was the same akdu since childhood.. and we guessed as much from his mother's letter.. but other quips about it in the past have been contrary to it! Like the gum on Akash's bed.. Or nani referring to his mischievous childhood!! Dunno! Confused

-Mamiji has started taking lessons from Anjali in early morning door knocking!! Dead

-Miss B and the hype!! I have a feeling she is Sweeni!! The girl who was in Cheeni kum!! That makes me wonder.. who is Mishti!! She is so accurate in her news!! Is she from the sets? Or Hegde himself!! Shocked

-Khushi.. you realized that today? we have been advising you all along hun.. the best way to handle him is shower all your love on him!! Anyways.. der aaye durust aaye!

-But hey! Dint you reinforce your decision last night of not showing your face to him!! Again a change in motive? Confused Khushi was not showing him her face coz she was hurt! Now again its back to mission irritate Arnav! God! These switches are driving me crazy!! Wacko

-Say what! Dont go down the logic lane, just sit back and enjoy!! But they wont let you do that either!! I kept falling off from my royal sitting-back position!! What a laughter riot it was Swamy!! ROFL

- I loved loved loved the way Arnav was all suspicious regarding her behavior!! Checking his shoes, towels, even the perfume spray!! Kuchh toh gadbad hai! LOL

-Oh Khushi.. do you really need onions to shed a few tears.. Had I been in your place, remembering an insult or two would have done the trick!!

-Where did she get the money to buy those shirts?? She hasnt repaid 300 bucks yet!! Stern Smile

The best moments:
-God knows kab aayegi!! Ah.. say that again!! Day Dreaming
-the turn and the dreamy look on arnav's face watching her sleep! And the returned look!! WOW!! Day Dreaming
-When Khushi brushes the lock of hair away and then back!! You cudnt resist either, cud you Khushi?
-Saath nibhana saathiya!!! ROFL
-Who the hell is swami!! Shocked ROFL
-Isse achchha toh laad gov'nor hi tha! Yeah right!! You are actually a goner ASR!!
-Dhyan se!! Awww.. Day Dreaming Well.. Shukriya from us too..! For that and for growing that chest hair back!! Blushing

Thats what it has been like, isnt it? A blend of dreamy moments and hilarious moments!! This comedy can continue for a while!! I am sure none would complain.. Swamy!! 

Fab post Shweta Thumbs Up @bold- I fully agree dear...Ohh I luved how Arnav smelled smthing fishy & started checking his towel, perfume etc to see if khushi had tampered with anything LOL

U r right abt Arnav's childhood. wasnt he supposed to be a naughty kid & here they showed an akdoo kid. BTW I luved that cute kid Smile

Shweta, what abt those Rs.300, hasnt she started earning now?? So plz return the money Arnav dear. And abt the onions...Beta PH ka glycerine stock khatam ho gaya lagta.

Yaar these swtiches are so so confusing. For past 2 days, it was full on ignore & silent treatment & now out of the blue back to 100 ways of irritating. Which no are we at now...40 or 41...100 tak jaana hai kya CVs ?? Confused 

Hey Suvi!! Hug I just told you we think alike!! I loved the the little Arnav too!! Did you notice the way he walked away and then turned to give that final killing look!!! Whoa! Attitude!! Thumbs Up But it certainly doesnt go with what we had perceived!! Ouch

Suvi.. Have you noticed, she got the advance (dunno from where though!) and then she has been sitting at home..! I have no idea how much she is earning!! But a reminder to CVs, she started this to repay a sum of 300!! Now thats huge!! There was a written note given and all! But now.. no scene followed on that!! Another open loop as many say here! Wink
But yes.. she is certainly earning enough to buy a whole collection of the latest Bohemian shirts in town which she knows will be discarded the very next day!! Confused If we actually sit and think about all this, I will be left with no hair on my scalp for all the hair-pulling I tell you!!

And this Diary!! It pops up in every lighthearted episode and disappears in the intense meaningful ones!! Dunno how far this is going!! Uptil the mahaepisode I presume!! Ouch But its back to 101 ways, somewhere in the past few days, she had started diary writing also.. remember? The confusion in switches took care of that I think!! LOL

Desai09amisuvsoni.bsmashitup

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Hey Suvi..! Seems like we think alike!! Embarrassed You have summed it all perfectly!! Those were my thoughts too after the episode!! The hype around the kid made me think that she must be a celebrity!! But Khushi has a really restless mind yaar!! Why does she keep hopping and skipping on ideas and motives!! I will not get it ever!!!

Now the wardrobe is screaming for attention!!! Whats wrong with the PH!! How can they just ignore such a major factor?? But I really wanted to ask you something! Yesterday also you wrote something about the Kanjoos PH!! Chindi toh I understand.. I dont know the actual meaning but I know its used like that!! But Phukra!! ROFL ROFL I cant tell you how long I sat laughing at that!!! I think I have heard the word before in a song from Dil Bole Hadippa!! But thats it!! Ohhh!! Phukra PH!! ROFL

Now.. who said about ASR's tummy..even I wanna know!! Angry Angry We jhansi ki ranis are ready!!

Absolutely Shweta Smile That kid played the role of Krishna in the show 'Jai Shri Krishna' so people know who she is. Quite famous. But lost opportunity Confused  Waise they didnt need to bring any new kid in the show, we already hv a grown-up kid called Khushi in the house LOL 

Yaar phukra means kangaal, phate haal ROFL ROFL Now that u mentioned it even I couldnt stop laughing dear.

Arrree tummy flat ki flat hi hai, lagta hai girls r getting jealous & envy Barun fr having such a toned body Wink 

Aaj hum Priya ke Bashing Crooner mein sabki band bajayenge LOL LOL 

Desai09shwetachauhansoni.bsmashitup

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Debu!!! Hug I am early today!! Smile Now I was all set in the bashing mode, and look what we got!! And what a crooner too!! Loved it!! Its not thanda at all hun! With Sobti's pics all over, how can it be Thanda!! Embarrassed Loved the pictures that you have put to show the contrasts with the past!! Well.. Yes! Mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hai!!

Now I absolutely love the side views there..! Especially the thakela HP LOL LOL and Khushi's thumka one!! I was delighted with the beast shouting jao too!! Jao.. WOW!!! LOL

-The dismay and the distress in Arnav's eyes when she says she wont show him her face!! A tugging moment!!

-I so waited for such a scene where he would go to sleep watching her sleep..! And what a treat we got!! Day Dreaming Guys!! What are these two gonna do after six months!! I am so worried about the dark circles around their eyes!! LOL

-Loved the little diya before Devi Maiyya's murthi on Khushi's bedside in Arnav's room! Its not just the colors.. she is bringing in many other changes!!

-My eyes were stinging when Anji said Khushi has become very quiet, she looks like she is on a quest for happiness!! Why ASR.. did that squeeze your heart too?

-And the wistful look and the helpless smile soon afterwards on Khushi's face when Anji asks her about not having enough time for Chhote!! My heart went out to her!!

-An insight into Arnav's childhood.. nice! He was the same akdu since childhood.. and we guessed as much from his mother's letter.. but other quips about it in the past have been contrary to it! Like the gum on Akash's bed.. Or nani referring to his mischievous childhood!! Dunno! Confused

-Mamiji has started taking lessons from Anjali in early morning door knocking!! Dead

-Miss B and the hype!! I have a feeling she is Sweeni!! The girl who was in Cheeni kum!! That makes me wonder.. who is Mishti!! She is so accurate in her news!! Is she from the sets? Or Hegde himself!! Shocked

-Khushi.. you realized that today? we have been advising you all along hun.. the best way to handle him is shower all your love on him!! Anyways.. der aaye durust aaye!

-But hey! Dint you reinforce your decision last night of not showing your face to him!! Again a change in motive? Confused Khushi was not showing him her face coz she was hurt! Now again its back to mission irritate Arnav! God! These switches are driving me crazy!! Wacko

-Say what! Dont go down the logic lane, just sit back and enjoy!! But they wont let you do that either!! I kept falling off from my royal sitting-back position!! What a laughter riot it was Swamy!! ROFL

- I loved loved loved the way Arnav was all suspicious regarding her behavior!! Checking his shoes, towels, even the perfume spray!! Kuchh toh gadbad hai! LOL

-Oh Khushi.. do you really need onions to shed a few tears.. Had I been in your place, remembering an insult or two would have done the trick!!

-Where did she get the money to buy those shirts?? She hasnt repaid 300 bucks yet!! Stern Smile

The best moments:

-the turn and the dreamy look on arnav's face watching her sleep! And the returned look!! WOW!! Day Dreaming
-When Khushi brushes the lock of hair away and then back!! You cudnt resist either, cud you Khushi?
-Isse achchha toh laad gov'nor hi tha! Yeah right!! You are actually a goner ASR!!
-Dhyan se!! Awww.. Day Dreaming Well.. Shukriya from us too..! For that and for growing that chest hair back!! Blushing

Thats what it has been like, isnt it? A blend of dreamy moments and hilarious moments!! This comedy can continue for a while!! I am sure none would complain.. Swamy!! 

shweta Hug
wow you are really early!!!! me made it to 19th somehow!!!LOL
loved your views...specially the ones in bold!!!!Big smile
@bold pink...agree with you!!!
loved your best moments!!!! @ bold...awesome!!!
absolutely loved your post...as u can see have highlighted most of ur post!!!Big smile

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Reserved!

(Wo)Man Priya... I reserve it almost as soon as I get the PM and I am on what 3rd/4th pageShocked!!!

The title simply "Stands Out"Wink...

And and and .."Who the HELL is this Swami"???? Tongue

Edit:

Priya...I Lurrrved the "Loin"Wink and his lioness pic. So apt for bitwa!

Ok... needless to say... the 1st scene just rocked. I would have liked to see some extension of that next morning... but I guess that would be expecting too much! The yearning and the peace of seeing someone you love just before you close your eyes at the end of a long day... perfectly captured!!

Chotey anjie scene - nice but I wish anjali shared a little more insights with Chotey than focus only on Khushiji. Ofcourse "khushiji" being khushiji took those insights to a level Anjali wouldnt even have nightmares aboutLOL.

Both BS & SI simply rocked with their expressions and comic timing today. A script is only as strong as the actors playing them... and today SaRun just took the script to a different level.

Thank God Arnav said "damn Kartavya". Admittedly in the wrong showTongue... but atleast the same channelBig smile. Maybe GH is building his portfolio and showcasing how diverse his work is... but it worked for me.

My favourite moment today was when Khushi ruffles his hair back after settling his 'zulfe' 1st. I just found that moment so Real!!! She couldnt help her 1st gesture, but like a good avenging wife, she refuses to budge and ruffles it to a mess again. Very in keeping with her childlike personality.Clap

And what followed was absolute mayhem!!!ROFL... Shucks... I am sure I will be laughing when I sit with my morning cuppa tomorrow just remembering the "Chai with Kartavya (and not biscoot)" scene.
Poor poor Arnie...  now he must smacking his head for missing her for 2 daysBig smile.

Sanaya's dance... Hilarious... super loved it.

And Dude coming down in Red/ Hot pink? (blind & confused meOuch) with the look of "Dont you dare say a word" to the rest of the breakfasting clan... I was wishing I could dance like SI then Tongue.

Could have been Better:

I know Arnav telling Akash that he is the only guy takes his cupboard key with him was so that he could come down in blazing red, but PayAsh are supposed to be happily married and he takes his cupboard keys with him!!!! What's with these Raizada men??!!Confused

What was that with the baloon pricking chotey 'Chotey'?! I thought there will be some major life changing incedent to make Arnav ASR.OuchOuch

While I loved the episode, a part of me still wishes that Khushi retained her silent and contrite behavior. I feel that would have been more appropriate after the huge intense fight on Thursday. Somehow, that track had the scope of building Arnav's trust in Khushi more than this. But I am hoping the CVs surprise me here!

Awesome Crooning Priya ... its incredible how much thought & effort you put into this.  And some Amazing comments too!!

The song is perfect for today's show. Is any kind soul willing to make an ArHi VM on this?WinkEmbarrassed

And where did you get that fortune cookie pic from Priya?!!! I hope my hubby doesnt get to see it... ever... he will figure out my game plan immediatelyWinkLOL.

Loved the red highlights...the episode was a total paisa wasool !!!

Raizada men are beyond understanding - one keeps the cupboard unlocked when he doesnt trust the wife and the other takes the key when he trusts the wife Wink some symbolism in there or was it just to get Arnie boy wear the red shirt Confused

Thanks for liking the crooner...yup smtimes it takes away lot of my time...but i love doin it...so no worries on that !!!

oh would love to do a VM on that...but time constraints...should bug Zoha or shy on that then Wink

heheh..i had it on my drive...ohhh never show such weapons to hubbies...lets save sm tricks for the rainy days..mine is also as clueless LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by subiscs

heyyy..crooner title...priyaaa!!!!!Hug

Aashiq Hai Ye Chor Nahin Main Kya Karoon
Dil Pe Mera Zor Nahin Hai Main Kya Karoon

omg!!!!BS---muaaahhh we love u..u stole the show for me...ohh myyy

kammal ka expressions yaar!!!! this time BS AND SI will get blessings from expression baaba...pakka

and arnav...my boy u kno ur wife so well..omg she s upto something!!!!ahhh u nailed it and u killed us!!!!that concern when she hit herself at the door..Smile

what the ??who swamyyy??? arnav jaanu oh tumhari baath kar rahi hain...!!!!! yeah yeah we kno,,u married her..in short..apna band tho khud bachaya tumne :D :D :D

damn the karthavya...!!!! swamiii...gawddd...rofl!!!! and ghoongad hatao..swamy math bulao...!!!! 

""""iss deewane ladki ko koi samjhayeee""" haan haan arnav rem those lines...thodi pagal hain but cute hain..

yeah save the flashbacks!!! u dint have any today..but i did have lotta FB's...Day Dreaming

SI--- omggg,,,love u tooo :):) she looked awesome today...and u were just amazing!!!! fab actors we have got..and am so proud!!!! 

Khushi ---- mazzaa aathi hai na pati dev ko tang karne mein...hume bhi mazaa aaya aaj...i was laughing like a maniac...!!!!
this scene where she wakes him up with tea..just losing herself in the moment...
i know..finally the day has come where mrs kkgsr was not able to resist her husband's charm!!!!!Big smile awww...i loved that scene..her hand automatically goes to ruffle his hair...
aww these moments...!!!! SmileSmile

and yeah gopi bahu act..i was all the way with asr expression!!!! ahhh onions to bring in tears...sanaya just stole the act..loved yaaa...Big smile

awww the opening scene!!!! oh myyy,...loved it!!!! 
yeah yeah u don care..thats y u were awake till she came...!!!right u don care!!!ya we bought it darling!!! LOLLOL

"""Kaise kahoon lamhe mujhe choo rahe hain Aisa laga hain inmein tera hi toh ehsaas hai """ --- tum mileee...ya ya..am dedicating this to arhi !!!!

anjali --- ufff...u have been carrying ur title pretty well huh..!!!the chosen one..""".maybe..whatver u said might not have an impact now..but when their relationship bond grows stronger..Khushi will surely come out stronger!!!! and she knows how to have her way with him..!!!

and priya that anjali and arnav scene...i really loved teh way u explained it...i so agree with u Clap

and yeah miss b..bubblyyy!!!! yeah bring it on i say!!! make an entry...Big smile we r gonna watch the show despite all !!!! 

for me...the episode was not like yday though...but ya..i laughed like crazy..enjoyed arhi scenes!!!!! filler or not..am watching the show...!!!!! Smile

Tu na badli mein na badla  ...Dilli sari dekh badal gai
Ek minute mein duniya dari ki ...saaari samaj nikal gai

how can i just forget!!!! arnav..red shirt!!!! ahh save the day...u dint wear any other shirts!!! seriously...i love his suits..don give a damn if its repeated also...cv's pls..u r not bringing in additions to his wardrobe pls dont replace them with those!!!!i mean what the??? and Khushi's wardrobe needs addition too.!!!!

just dont make it disappear just like the letter which randomly vanished...Confused

and barun tops IF !!!!!! loveee yaaa!!!!! 

loved ur crooner priyaaa !!!!muaaahhh Hug

P:S ---- I am on a quote a song spree!!!! this will continue till cv's get bac from no promo and no precap scene!!!!sorry buddies..i know!!aap sabka dimag khaa rahi hoon EmbarrassedLOL

Hey Suba!!! Kisi ka dimag nahi kha rahi!! I was laughing reading all those comments and your songs!!! LOL LOL I love those lyrics that you quote everytime..!! So even if the CVs start showing the precaps and promos.. keep your spree on!! The tamil one you mentioned yesterday.. found it on youTube.. Liked it much but dint understand a word..! Ouch I speak tootta foota Telugu though.. And love many of the telugu songs!!! If you understand Telugu.. will send you a song especially made for Arhi!! Its from Konchem Istam Konchem Kashtam, if you have heard of it!!

Yes.. It was a fun filled show and we got our awww moments too!! BS and SI are just the best at what they do!! No doubt about that!! The swamy an dthe Gopi bahu rock together!! LOL But I really have to see what this Bubbly will do for the show! Is she coming for Aakash and Payal or Arnav and Khushi remains to be seen!! Such a hype!!! Oh dear!!

I absolutely agree with the wardrobe hun!!! They really need to upgrade the wardrobe now!! And please get ASR's shirts back, if not new!! These Bohemian shirts gave me a horror!!! Dead The Fuchsia shirt that he wore looked good on him but still!! Not anymore!! And for god's sake, get something done to Khushi's wardrobe soon PH!!!!

@shweta...couldn't resist...toota-phoota telegu...my hubby and mom-in-law both speak telegu...actually my hubby can manage all 4 south langs...woh kya hai ki am married to a mallu...so swami is a pretty regular feature at my in-laws place!!!!LOL

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitup

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

The best moments:

Fab post Shweta Thumbs Up @bold- I fully agree dear...Ohh I luved how Arnav smelled smthing fishy & started checking his towel, perfume etc to see if khushi had tampered with anything LOL

U r right abt Arnav's childhood. wasnt he supposed to be a naughty kid & here they showed an akdoo kid. BTW I luved that cute kid Smile

Shweta, what abt those Rs.300, hasnt she started earning now?? So plz return the money Arnav dear. And abt the onions...Beta PH ka glycerine stock khatam ho gaya lagta.

Yaar these swtiches are so so confusing. For past 2 days, it was full on ignore & silent treatment & now out of the blue back to 100 ways of irritating. Which no are we at now...40 or 41...100 tak jaana hai kya CVs ?? Confused 

Hey Suvi!! Hug I just told you we think alike!! I loved the the little Arnav too!! Did you notice the way he walked away and then turned to give that final killing look!!! Whoa! Attitude!! Thumbs Up But it certainly doesnt go with what we had perceived!! Ouch

Suvi.. Have you noticed, she got the advance (dunno from where though!) and then she has been sitting at home..! I have no idea how much she is earning!! But a reminder to CVs, she started this to repay a sum of 300!! Now thats huge!! There was a written note given and all! But now.. no scene followed on that!! Another open loop as many say here! Wink
But yes.. she is certainly earning enough to buy a whole collection of the latest Bohemian shirts in town which she knows will be discarded the very next day!! Confused If we actually sit and think about all this, I will be left with no hair on my scalp for all the hair-pulling I tell you!!

And this Diary!! It pops up in every lighthearted episode and disappears in the intense meaningful ones!! Dunno how far this is going!! Uptil the mahaepisode I presume!! Ouch But its back to 101 ways, somewhere in the past few days, she had started diary writing also.. remember? The confusion in switches took care of that I think!! LOL

Shweta, till few weeks back she was all hyper that she had promised to pay back those Rs.300 to ASR & didnt want him to believe that she was a liar or smthing...But sab kuch hawa ho gaya Confused

One day she writes that 'Aaj humne phir se Arnavji ko chot pahunchayi' & then the very nxt day 'Laad Governor ko pareshan karne ke 100 naye tareeke'...At present the weakest link in the story is Khushi's character portrayal. CVs need to be consistent here. Its very crucial fr the story progession. What say ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

Go to top