Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 41 : Laal chadi maidaan khadi-UPDATED !!! (Page 2)

ShyJi Senior Member
ShyJi
ShyJi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
waiting for crooner
it was hilarious epi...& mami's dialogue " Akash bitwa gas maro"ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by ShyJi - 10 April 2012 at 9:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

Bibliobibulus IF-Dazzler
Bibliobibulus
Bibliobibulus

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Waiting for the update... Today's episode was just hilarious.. Swami.. Isme aap phool ki tarha khilenge.. Kanton wali phool...Hahaha...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09Nandalala-Prashu-

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Res...

Late Edit~

"A man in love is incomplete until he is married...Then he's finished."
~Zsa Zsa Gabor

'The Tale of Entertainment. Entertainment. Entertainment.'Wink

Ooohhhlalalalalalala...Darling Mr. Raizada, Pati Dev, SWAMI...YOU GOT SERVED TODAY (EACH & EVERY PUN INTENDED!!!)LOL  Priya, what a difference a week makes!  Last week, on this very day, it was the intense pathos redux in Heer Ranjha, while today we had Swami darshan in full swing!  Really goes to show in the midst of a challenging IPL season and stiff competition, you have to know how to play to your audience!!  And Khushi was "Entertainment" personified!!  Take a bow, Sanaya!!!!Clap  

Your "Damn Kartavya"LOL Crooner was like a TALL GLASS OF SPIKED LEMONADE on this super warm Spring day here!  What a title! What a synopsis!  The bad *ss quote was just the beginning, luv...it just got better & better!  Oh, and as I was watching through the epi, I remembered Sanju fondly...Would give anything for one of her gifs induced creations!LOL  OMG, can you imagine her take on all things Sundari, Shaitaan, Serials, Ghoongaat, Kartavya(!!!!), Toweliya, Itra, Hawaiian, Garden, Kaanto wala Phool, Neon, Bright, Gaas, Nighties and finally...ah...SWAMI!?ROFL

9:00-9:30 Countdown begins!:  Ok, first and foremost, ASR goes to bed at 9:30!!!???ShockedShockedShocked...Ok...moving on...God knows KAB AYEGI! His eyes long to see her...asks himself a rhetorical question, well knowing that he cares to the core!  She remembers her tale, and the Shaitaan awaiting her in his mahal...Dear Laxmi, its me Khushi moment...walks in...The pretense was just too cute...Khushi so quiet...yet the minute he senses her in his bed, he opens his eyes. She is the last thing he sees.When her eyes close, he is the last thing she sees.Yes, as you said, they need to feel each other's presence before the veil of sleep takes over...Tujhe dekh dekh sona...tujhe dekhkaar hai jagna!Smile  Those pics on the recliner...OMG, DROOL WORTHY!

The Game Changer: The triangle at play...Loved how you described this scene, yaar...Anjali is the only one to whom a NO doesn't apply...Absolutely took me back to Khushi's engagement and the scene where he rationalizes what she's going through...There he senses she's not happy, here he knows she's not happy, yet says she is...The facade remains intact!  His sister reiterates that Khushi is finding her happiness, implies he has to help her with that...I do think it holds a lot of meaning for the future, Priya.  Anjali understands Khushi's role & her importance in his life, in their life.  She mentioned Khushi in this context for a reason.  There is also, in a sense, a changing of the guard...from the mother figure to the wife!  She is letting him know he must open up to his wife as well...Slowly but surely.  And this is certainly not the last time she will remind him of this!  You know, I couldn't help but think of ArHi's Thursday scenes where he accused Khushi of pretending to be good...Leaves me asking, did Anjali's words confirm the pretense, or maybe start to convince him of his wife's heart & intentions?

A Boy Named Arnav:  The present beckons the past...Its the only way to get through...He has never shown love, and perhaps never will!  He can love, but doesn't understand the fuss!  I loved the dialogues in this scene!  Yep, the window is now open...and yet, there is very little difference between the boy & the man!  Anjali reminds Khushi, she now holds the key to make him love, to make him understand love.  The little baccha in that scene was SO CUTE!!!

Soaped & Lathered: So begins the spoof within the spoof!ROFL  Khushi's "arsenal" on her "battlefield" is like none other..cue ghoonghat, Kartavya, and her shout out to bahu personified!  Sanaka devi ups the ante with a completely redone "Bali In Delhi" closet, sweet talking all things tea, towels, perfumes, and Swami!  The one & only adversary puts up his defenses, gets upset...YET TAKES THE BAIT, albeit very reluctantly!  

Love, Actually:  The first scene in the morning says it all...Just loved this scene!  She adores him...all of him...Yes, she doesn't hesitate to show her emotions; yes, she has indeed moved on in their relationship, even if he doesn't see it!  You worded the part about her smiles beautifully--the entrapment of her happiness somewhere between the siblings! Yes, this  scene proved the story is moving forward!  Yet, her life with him is a challenge; a game with a worthy adversary played because she doesn't have all the answers to her questions.  She has yet to know what is in his heart! She wants to get to him in the only way she thinks will work!  Essentially, there is very little trust in her right now.  We have a long way to go before the game--in all its iterations-- ends! The diary will reflect their journey together...And, yes, someday those "tears of repentance" will in fact be catharsis for all three!Smile

The Devil Wears Lipstick Red: The transformation from B&W to fultoo 35MM technicolored DREAM boat was something else!  Gorgeous color on him, too!Wink  Did wonders for the Ponds cream wearing complexion!!LOL  I must say I was surprised he did come down in that shirt.  Wearing red--a color he associates most with her, the one he loves...I thought that was very poignant!

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly!  A great combination of humor and relevance!  It was slapstick at its best!  Ttly agree with the SIDE views! I LOVED his scene with HP...OMG, his hand gesture and the jaooo!!! And what can I say abt the bod?  Adonis. Adonis. Adonis!  Your pick of song is a FAV of mine! Neem And Shahed, both therapeutic in their own right!!!Big smile

Edited by Nandalala - 10 April 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-archanan14Desai09sejket2subiscsjakhushihoneypriya

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Res
Is se to behter laad Governor tha!!LOL!!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-soni.bDesai09-Prashu-

Desai09 IF-Dazzler
Desai09
Desai09

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Res Swami.. ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

Waiting for the update...

Edited: 

When I read LUs, I was like I will say this point at Crooner and that and blah blah blah, but after watching the episode, I am completely blank, as I can't think anything beyond the episode, SARUN and ARHI and yeah not to forget Barun's priceless expressions and Sanaya's fab performance.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well this happens to me when I get awesome episodes like today.. Wink Embarrassed

I don't know what to say about the episode except that it was mind blowing episode. SARUN and ARHI were at their best. Clap Clap Clap

I guess I would sit behind, read awesome analysis done by awesome people here on Crooner. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Probably by tomorrow if and when I am out of trance, I may actually have something to say... LOL LOL LOL

But Priya dii, you are not a rock star for nothing... Hug Hug

What a post... You said it all.. Especially the opening pic.. So true to Arnav's situation.. Lovely post.. Actually after reading that I don't think anything I will say will even come close to expressing the true essence of today's episode.. So I would rather read it and fly in glory that someone said my thoughts in way better terms than I can say.. Love ya dii for giving us this awesome read daily.. I am so looking forward to the half century of my fav post.. Hug  Hug And of course the century.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by lvishii - 10 April 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansoni.bNandalalajakhushisubiscshoneypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
awesome title priya!!!!ROFLROFL
btw i had a what the moment...on seeing the Crooner up so early!!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-shwetachauhanDesai09Nandalala

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz