Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 41 : Laal chadi maidaan khadi-UPDATED !!! (Page 19)

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
fab post

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Hey Priya, thanks fr this Laal Chadi Crooner LOL Just luved ur quotes on marriage. So true dear Smile...And ur pics always tell a tale of its own Thumbs Up

And this amazing song from 'Trishul' that u hv quoted...Thanks dear.

I love Trishul...like SRK for me, AB for mum...so have grown up on his movies...and Trishul is all time favourite - and lately have been hearing this song soo much...also the other day it was playing on Radio too...and immediately i could think of Arnav...

So GH wanted to promote his dhokla show on IPK & SP ko bhi toh patana hai...Bhai girte TRPs ka sawla hai na Wink Why not promote ur own show PH & make a dhassu promo for the new kid entry? That kid is a celebrity, wake up guys Confused 

GH ki baatein GH hi jaane...he writes even that crap serial "Sasuraal simar ka"...i mean how he loves laughing his ass off...so uns sab ka caricature hamaare show pe use karna hi tha...

u wont believe there was once a comment on GH's page - on SNS - some hilarious comment on Kokila and Gopi by his friends...so he replied "yaar mere show waale bhi online aate hai..." but since then i was waiting for him to make a spoof of his own show...and he did it yesterday...

also nahi re, its no way for promotion - it was just plain leg pulling ROFL

Priya, u r right abt the continuation today. Thankfully the bedroom scene set things straight. Luved Arnav's changing expressions while listening to Khushi-Laxmi convo. And the ever so beautiful moment when both see each other's face before sleeping. Gud direction Arshad Bhai Thumbs Up 

The bro-sis convo was very nice. The dialogues had so much meaning, but I think CVs will explore those at a later stage.

Anjali thinks that talking to Khushi will help to improve things betwn Chotey & Khushi. Such precious info on Arnav's past, how he shuns love & all things attached to it. She passes on to Khushi. But Khushi makes a joke out of the whole thing & starts a 'Irritate Swami with Kartavya' campaign. Priya, I seriously need to understand this new track. And how she was provoked into getting into this bcoz till yesterday she wanted to stay away frm him & not talk to him Confused Confused 

Same here...mum was also asking me...why did she do like this - this time...c there are explanations for her acts...but i'll keep them aside...I am waiting for today's epi ...and start my Bashing Crooner...to i can pick on these points then LOL

shaayad issi bahaane someone will get a hair cut atleast Angry

But aaj Bashing Crooner mujhe banana hi hai - i am dying to write negative things...ROFL

Frankly I didnt quite enjoy the dance due to these very reasons though Sanaya is a fab dancer.

The kid Arnav was so so cute Smile 

I loved how Arnav checks the towel & perfume to see if Khushi has tampered with them in any way Smile 

Today was all about Arnav's dialogues & Barun's expressions while delivering the same...
CVs copyright banta hai Boss- 'Who the hell is Swami' , 'Damn the Kartavya' , 'Dhyan Se'

Priya, Hottie loooked super HOT in red today Blushing Day Dreaming & that deadly swagger...Uff...Kaatilana

Suvi i thought of my pink shirt demand...ROFL

Someone is reading this...kis se puchna padega...oops wo Delhi gayi hai Wink

but he looked like a tamatar in that...felt like squeezing his cheeks ROFLROFLROFL

But the best was his hand action when he says "jaao"...thudd...too hot to handle this man !!!!

Note to Costume designers: So Payal wears those satin silky gowns to bed & Khushi wears these tacky, velvety suits?? Disgusting & who wears velvet in summers??? Hellooo Shocked 

Note to PH/CVs/Designer: Now my ASR deserves a new wardrobe...And I want his sexy shirts & vests back right away Angry

How about Salmaan's T-shirts from Hello Brother ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

"jaane de..jaane de...thoda hawaa aane de..."

Priya, yeh kisne likha abt Hottie's tummy...Kaun hai bata de bas mujhe ek baar Angry Aur lagta hai ki shave or haircut ki request kisi aur channel ke thru bhejni padegi...Humari toh koi sunn hi nahi raha yaar Unhappy

Just imagine bcoz of that tummy post - i had to focus so much on the tummy...bachche ki niyat bigad jaati hai ROFLROFLROFL the funnier was - I had paused on the shirtless scene...and totally
forgot abt that - was busy on IF...hubby came into the room - saw...gave me a stare...and we both cracked up laughing ROFLROFLROFLROFL

bechaara mera Swaami...he is sooo ignored by his doule-timing wife ROFLROFLROFL

P.S. Sadie...whats with the Maami & gas relation LOL 

P.P.S. Priya, should I reserve my bashing fr today's SBS segment in tomorrow's post ?? Wink

Yess do reserve...aaj hum sirf bash karenge - left,right,centre ROFL

Comments above !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhansmashitup

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lvishii

Originally posted by Sadie101

Res Swami.. ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

Waiting for the update...

Edited: 

When I read LUs, I was like I will say this point at Crooner and that and blah blah blah, but after watching the episode, I am completely blank, as I can't think anything beyond the episode, SARUN and ARHI and yeah not to forget Barun's priceless expressions and Sanaya's fab performance.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well this happens to me when I get awesome episodes like today.. Wink Embarrassed

I don't know what to say about the episode except that it was mind blowing episode. SARUN and ARHI were at their best. Clap Clap Clap

I guess I would sit behind, read awesome analysis done by awesome people here on CroonerEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Probably by tomorrow if and when I am out of trance, I may actually have something to say... LOL LOL LOL

But Priya dii, you are not a rock star for nothing... Hug Hug

What a post... You said it all.. Especially the opening pic.. So true to Arnav's situation.. Lovely post.. Actually after reading that I don't think anything I will say will even come close to expressing the true essence of today's episode.. So I would rather read it and fly in glory that someone said my thoughts in way better terms than I can say.. Love ya dii for giving us this awesome read daily.. I am so looking forward to the half century of my fav post.. Hug  Hug And of course the century.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

@ bold: Oye!!! what u doing? please don't use the same excuse...warna teacher didi socheji humne cheating ki!!!LOLLOLLOL  i have been using that excuse for the past few crooners, so i don't have to write much LOOOL ROFL 
Nah per you are right...Priya and other crooner buddies are soo awesome with their analysis and the way they express the true essense of the show is so good that u n me are just  ClapClapClap and enjoying the read...thinking 'oh i wish...i could write like that!!' Smile
chal u used this excuse for yesterday's crooner...i will use it for today WinkLOL

@red: i am waiting for this to come true Tongue chal...start typing!

Oye Sadie... What excuse ha.. You are ruining my image..Dead Dead Dead (Not that I write or say anything otherwise ROFL ROFL ROFL )  I was actually in trance to say something... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Was lost in.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

@ Bold: But I do agree with what you said.. Half of the time I start to edit my post and then look at what other's had said and then I would be like ab me kya likhu... and I have been thinking this from day one "Kash I can write like them".. Smile

And you dare say I used an excuse dekh fir me kya karti hu... Chal tu use kar le mera excuse aaj.

I was about to start writing but now you made me think again and I was going through other's analysis and m again in dual mind what to say..Confused Confused  Confused

You are gone now, you wait.. Angry  Angry Angry 

I love world wars ROFLROFLv

btw did Sadie edit her Res board Angry

Sadie101Desai09shwetachauhansmashitup

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
lovely crooner!!!...as funny as the epi!.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

hey priya!!!!

ok am still not doneROFLROFL...sorry late as usual... as patidev decided to go office late!!!LOL  Wonderful CroonerHeart...what thanda??? loved the first pic!!!! awesome!! superb quotes and love the song mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hai!!!! but laal chadi was the best!!!LOL

loved the bedroom scene...who cares??? arnav bitwa u do!!! love the way they look at each other before going to sleep...btw arnav...che mahine ki chandni aur phir kali raat!!!! remember...guess not!!!LOL

anjali-arnav scene was good...anjali's accusation put him on defensive again..."main aisa hi hoon." he knows khushi is not happy but is not ready to accept it in front of others...priya loved ur take on anjali's scenes with arnav and khushi!!! anjali does give khushi a peek into arnav's past but khushi being khushi...she decides to use the info for her plans!!!!Big smile

the next part of the epi was hilarious...from the shoe removal to the goan wardrobe could not stop laughing!!!! the best bit being Swami!!!! ROFL"ghooghat hatao aur mujhe swami mat bulao." "swami se toh laad guvernor hi accha tha." "phiss phiss perfume." the dialogues were hilarious...btw our khushi definitely makes a more interesting version of gopi bahu!!!Winksanaya was superb but honestly it was barun's expressions which had me rolling over!!!!

loved your take on the line..."what is most dangerous when you are in love-is to pretend that you are faking it!!"superb!!!Clap

loved ur side views

mami was fantastic as usual!!! seriously payalji in silk nighty wow!!!Shocked agree with u on the thakela hari prakash!!!!Ouch

btw point no.9...even i loved the scene...errr what tummy???LOL

ok...have few pts which didn't make sense to me...firstly what ranneeti??? is she back to her plan of being thrown out or what??? as 101 ways to irritate ASR is back...

second the FB shown totally confused me...the janamashtmi incident and the 31st nite glue incident made me think that arnav was quite a naughty child and had a pretty normal childhood till the mysterious death of his mom/parents...and it was after this and his uncle's betrayal that he became a bitter person...but the FB showed that he was a khadoos even as a child!!!! why???OuchConfused

oooh page 19!!!!

Edited by soni.b - 11 April 2012 at 2:25am

Desai09amisuvshwetachauhanhoneypriya

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Res...

Late Edit~

"A man in love is incomplete until he is married...Then he's finished."
~Zsa Zsa Gabor

'The Tale of Entertainment. Entertainment. Entertainment.'Wink

Ooohhhlalalalalalala...Darling Mr. Raizada, Pati Dev, SWAMI...YOU GOT SERVED TODAY (EACH & EVERY PUN INTENDED!!!)LOL  Priya, what a difference a week makes!  Last week, on this very day, it was the intense pathos redux in Heer Ranjha, while today we had Swami darshan in full swing!  Really goes to show in the midst of a challenging IPL season and stiff competition, you have to know how to play to your audience!!  And Khushi was "Entertainment" personified!!  Take a bow, Sanaya!!!!Clap  

Your "Damn Kartavya"LOL Crooner was like a TALL GLASS OF SPIKED LEMONADE on this super warm Spring day here!  What a title! What a synopsis!  The bad *ss quote was just the beginning, luv...it just got better & better!  Oh, and as I was watching through the epi, I remembered Sanju fondly...Would give anything for one of her gifs induced creations!LOL  OMG, can you imagine her take on all things Sundari, Shaitaan, Serials, Ghoongaat, Kartavya(!!!!), Toweliya, Itra, Hawaiian, Garden, Kaanto wala Phool, Neon, Bright, Gaas, Nighties and finally...ah...SWAMI!?ROFL

9:00-9:30 Countdown begins!:  Ok, first and foremost, ASR goes to bed at 9:30!!!???ShockedShockedShocked...Ok...moving on...God knows KAB AYEGI! His eyes long to see her...asks himself a rhetorical question, well knowing that he cares to the core!  She remembers her tale, and the Shaitaan awaiting her in his mahal...Dear Laxmi, its me Khushi moment...walks in...The pretense was just too cute...Khushi so quiet...yet the minute he senses her in his bed, he opens his eyes. She is the last thing he sees.When her eyes close, he is the last thing she sees.Yes, as you said, they need to feel each other's presence before the veil of sleep takes over...Tujhe dekh dekh sona...tujhe dekhkaar hai jagna!Smile  Those pics on the recliner...OMG, DROOL WORTHY!

The Game Changer: The triangle at play...Loved how you described this scene, yaar...Anjali is the only one to whom a NO doesn't apply...Absolutely took me back to Khushi's engagement and the scene where he rationalizes what she's going through...There he senses she's not happy, here he knows she's not happy, yet says she is...The facade remains intact!  His sister reiterates that Khushi is finding her happiness, implies he has to help her with that...I do think it holds a lot of meaning for the future, Priya.  Anjali understands Khushi's role & her importance in his life, in their life.  She mentioned Khushi in this context for a reason.  There is also, in a sense, a changing of the guard...from the mother figure to the wife!  She is letting him know he must open up to his wife as well...Slowly but surely.  And this is certainly not the last time she will remind him of this!  You know, I couldn't help but think of ArHi's Thursday scenes where he accused Khushi of pretending to be good...Leaves me asking, did Anjali's words confirm the pretense, or maybe start to convince him of his wife's heart & intentions?

A Boy Named Arnav:  The present beckons the past...Its the only way to get through...He has never shown love, and perhaps never will!  He can love, but doesn't understand the fuss!  I loved the dialogues in this scene!  Yep, the window is now open...and yet, there is very little difference between the boy & the man!  Anjali reminds Khushi, she now holds the key to make him love, to make him understand love.  The little baccha in that scene was SO CUTE!!!

Soaped & Lathered: So begins the spoof within the spoof!ROFL  Khushi's "arsenal" on her "battlefield" is like none other..cue ghoonghat, Kartavya, and her shout out to bahu personified!  Sanaka devi ups the ante with a completely redone "Bali In Delhi" closet, sweet talking all things tea, towels, perfumes, and Swami!  The one & only adversary puts up his defenses, gets upset...YET TAKES THE BAIT, albeit very reluctantly!  

Love, Actually:  The first scene in the morning says it all...Just loved this scene!  She adores him...all of him...Yes, she doesn't hesitate to show her emotions; yes, she has indeed moved on in their relationship, even if he doesn't see it!  You worded the part about her smiles beautifully--the entrapment of her happiness somewhere between the siblings! Yes, this  scene proved the story is moving forward!  Yet, her life with him is a challenge; a game with a worthy adversary played because she doesn't have all the answers to her questions.  She has yet to know what is in his heart! She wants to get to him in the only way she thinks will work!  Essentially, there is very little trust in her right now.  We have a long way to go before the game--in all its iterations-- ends! The diary will reflect their journey together...And, yes, someday those "tears of repentance" will in fact be catharsis for all three!Smile

The Devil Wears Lipstick Red: The transformation from B&W to fultoo 35MM technicolored DREAM boat was something else!  Gorgeous color on him, too!Wink  Did wonders for the Ponds cream wearing complexion!!LOL  I must say I was surprised he did come down in that shirt.  Wearing red--a color he associates most with her, the one he loves...I thought that was very poignant!

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly!  A great combination of humor and relevance!  It was slapstick at its best!  Ttly agree with the SIDE views! I LOVED his scene with HP...OMG, his hand gesture and the jaooo!!! And what can I say abt the bod?  Adonis. Adonis. Adonis!  Your pick of song is a FAV of mine! Neem And Shahed, both therapeutic in their own right!!!Big smile

Hey Anjali!!! Hug Spot on with the quote again!! I have read it so many times.. and yet it makes me laugh! Poor men!! Dead

Agar shows sirf teen cheezon se chalti hain.. Entertainment entertainment and entertainment!! Then Hola!! Hamara show Entertainment hai!!! Yesss!!! Thumbs Up Oh! Such variations in the kind of the entertainment too!! Seriously one cant believe we were discussing the pathos of Heer Ranjha last week.. and this week Swaaamiii!!! LOL

Loved your post hun!! Now.. I was surprised too when the clock showed 9 pm!! Shocked That early?? And he wakes up at 7 or 8, thats what they showed in the past episodes when he and Khushi fought over the bathroom rights!! Which means 10-11 hrs of sleep!! Shocked Some businessman he is!! Compared to him our lives are crazy then!! Hardly get the prescribed 6hrs of sleep ever!!! Oh ASR! I envy you!! All that beauty sleep.. no wonder you look good!! Dead

The dynamics of the triangle sometimes worry me! I thought of the same thing.. whether Anjali's words of praise for Khushi about her taking care of everyone, is it actually working in khushi's favor or reinforcing his assumptions and distrust in her!!

I loved the love actually and the rest of it.. but I specially love the song that you have chosen for the pre and post sleep ritual for the two!! Tujhe dekh dekh sona.. tujhe dekhkar hai jagna..
maine ye zindgaani , sang tere bitani..
tujhme basi hai meri jaan..
Wow!!! Love this song!! Havnt heard it in ages!! Thank you for reminding us hun!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09amisuvsoni.bsmashituphoneypriya

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi

also dii a joint interview of sarun enjoy...i have to leave now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7h73AuM0Q8

I'd just posted last night that I wanted a joint interview with both of them!!! Big smile They were so cute as usual, though the questions could have been about a 100 times better!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subiscshoneypriya

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by Sadie101

Res Swami.. ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

Waiting for the update...

Edited: 

When I read LUs, I was like I will say this point at Crooner and that and blah blah blah, but after watching the episode, I am completely blank, as I can't think anything beyond the episode, SARUN and ARHI and yeah not to forget Barun's priceless expressions and Sanaya's fab performance.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Well this happens to me when I get awesome episodes like today.. Wink Embarrassed

I don't know what to say about the episode except that it was mind blowing episode. SARUN and ARHI were at their best. Clap Clap Clap

I guess I would sit behind, read awesome analysis done by awesome people here on CroonerEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Probably by tomorrow if and when I am out of trance, I may actually have something to say... LOL LOL LOL

But Priya dii, you are not a rock star for nothing... Hug Hug

What a post... You said it all.. Especially the opening pic.. So true to Arnav's situation.. Lovely post.. Actually after reading that I don't think anything I will say will even come close to expressing the true essence of today's episode.. So I would rather read it and fly in glory that someone said my thoughts in way better terms than I can say.. Love ya dii for giving us this awesome read daily.. I am so looking forward to the half century of my fav post.. Hug  Hug And of course the century.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

@ bold: Oye!!! what u doing? please don't use the same excuse...warna teacher didi socheji humne cheating ki!!!LOLLOLLOL  i have been using that excuse for the past few crooners, so i don't have to write much LOOOL ROFL 
Nah per you are right...Priya and other crooner buddies are soo awesome with their analysis and the way they express the true essense of the show is so good that u n me are just  ClapClapClap and enjoying the read...thinking 'oh i wish...i could write like that!!' Smile
chal u used this excuse for yesterday's crooner...i will use it for today WinkLOL

@red: i am waiting for this to come true Tongue chal...start typing!

Oye Sadie... What excuse ha.. You are ruining my image..Dead Dead Dead (Not that I write or say anything otherwise ROFL ROFL ROFL )  I was actually in trance to say something... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Was lost in.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

@ Bold: But I do agree with what you said.. Half of the time I start to edit my post and then look at what other's had said and then I would be like ab me kya likhu... and I have been thinking this from day one "Kash I can write like them".. Smile

And you dare say I used an excuse dekh fir me kya karti hu... Chal tu use kar le mera excuse aaj.

I was about to start writing but now you made me think again and I was going through other's analysis and m again in dual mind what to say..Confused Confused  Confused

You are gone now, you wait.. Angry  Angry Angry 

I love world wars ROFLROFLv

btw did Sadie edit her Res board Angry

LOL res board kaba hat chuka hai Wink

and yes i was sooo armed and ready to fire back but had to control the urge! LOLLOLLOLLOL 
We both are spamming queens...once we start we r not gonna stop!!!

Desai09shwetachauhansmashituphoneypriya

Go to top