Crooner 41 : Laal chadi maidaan khadi-UPDATED !!! - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Rashmi..!!! πŸ€— Welcome hai ji!!! Yahan bhi sab bhala changa!!! Hope you are back to the crooning now onwards!!!

Debu.. HUH!! But what happened? Why not keeping well??

Thanku sweta...

priya,Same condition here...

Debu!!!! Yes! I am a jealous one!! AND I am proud of it!!! Dont you make fun of it!!

And if you do then.. okhay!!

Soni did I mention Shweta anywhere in the reply to u Confused
kabaab mein haddi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry sis...love you...just kidding !!!

Originally posted by honeypriya

aaj first e baari eshe tomae reply korbo...the first thing i had on my mind...dont worry abt a certain jealous crooner around...i am used to hate mails πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Firstly wanted to reply u on smthng from yesterday's post..wanted to rep then only...but couldnt manage time - this week no Theme coz i was not sure how much time i'll able to give to IF...though I had smthng on mind...so this week its open ended...

there were loads of good points - hilarious epi...wont touch that

but ya on the points which didnt make sense - it didnt make sense to anyone...wat is Khushi trying to do...and wat is wid Arnav's past - there can be certain POV on that - will touch those...and tell me if that makes sense to u :

1) Khushi is still offended - and she was going on wid her silent treatment - thats y her getting busy the whole day and the night talk wid Lakshmi said it all - but when Anjali comes and tells her the relation iota - Khushi being khushi finds an new window to get back at him for shouting and yelling at her - she knows that he wont admit anything himself so y not annoy him wid the same stuff which he hates !!!

But wat sgonna backfire for her here - is that she is playing with two hearts - hers and his - faking love is very dangerous in their relation which is just like a volcano at the moment - only a small breeze and its gonna erupt - also she knows that he likes her - but not to wat extent - but when she realises that the joke of love which she was playing on him - he takes it in different way - there are going to be tears of repentance from her for the childish play of faking love (remember the sorry scene yesterday by the recliner...it had another side to it )

2) Arnav's past - well, we know there has been an impact of his parents' death on him ...but that doesnt mean he was not khadoos always - so the scene was perfect yesterday - remember his mom's letter - even she had seen that - thats y she wrote to her DIL - gusse ko seh lena aur pyaar ko sut samet lautana - he might have been naughty at times - but the inherent character had always been the same...

Also yesterday's scene reflected one very important thing - the two women in his life who loves him in their own way have failed to understand his love completely - lets keep aside Khushi (will touch on that sm other day) but on Anjali - from the day he went running around in the town to open his heart out and cry and get her back home after expressing "u are my world" to sacrificing his happines, love,image...everything for his sister - he has always expressed his love - its just his way of expression has been different and which she had not been able to understand - so the day when Anjali realises wat her brother has done for her - "apni Khushi kurbaan kar dunga" - that day she'll realise the contrast of wat she thought that he didnt love enough and how much love he ended up giving her !!!

Thats y i wrote in the Crooner - it wont be Arnav's repentance and tears we'll get - it will be all three of them - in their own place both Khushi and Anjali have failed to understand him - the real Arnav - and thats y they'll also have to go thru the cycle of repentance !!!

priyaπŸ€—
what would i seriously do without you yaar!!!  agree with you abt arnav's character...true once a khadoos always a khadoos!!! yeah i guess both the women who love him have not been able to understand him...though anjali is aware of the fact that her chotey can love but she feels he is unable to express it...would love to see what anjali would do once she understands her chotey!!!
as far as khushi's behaviour is concerned i agree with you that her play acting is definitely going to backfire...but my issue is with her reasoning...till mon she was keeping her distance as she had decided to give into arnav's wishes...after he said that she has made his life hell...she was hurt by his words and by staying away she wasn't really planning to irritate him...so her yesterday's actions are confusing...it seems like a continuation from the track where she was planning the 101 ways to irritate arnav!!!
Oh Priya
what's this i hear??
u r not well
Get well soon!!
Please!

i will pray for you!!

coz thats what friends do :)

hey sis...no idea...just going lil low since two days...maybe heat...or smthng...and quite hectic days esp at work too much of stress !!!

You go and sleep for an hour Debu!! You are stressing yourself too much!! Today, You dint take the one hour evening nap also!! The heat is obviously getting to us!! Its suddenly summer!!
And you are just doing too much together at the same time!! Take some rest dear!!! We can carry on the discussion here!! Cant you see the mutual love society we have formed here?? You go and rest those eyes and mind a bit!!

hey hw did i miss that ...no one told me of the world war there...i saw the thread when it was posted...bt didnt go bck there later πŸ˜•

Dii Sanju informed last night after you went to sleep I guess.. And it was hillarious.. You should have seen.> Sanju and Manal kept posting BS< SI and ARHI SARUN gifs, pics, montage and what note.. Finaly GM fan had to run away... 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You go and sleep for an hour Debu!! You are stressing yourself too much!! Today, You dint take the one hour evening nap also!! The heat is obviously getting to us!! Its suddenly summer!!
And you are just doing too much together at the same time!! Take some rest dear!!! We can carry on the discussion here!! Cant you see the mutual love society we have formed here?? You go and rest those eyes and mind a bit!!

Seriously Priya dii you should take some rest..  Please take some rest and get well soon... πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Shweta dii, I can so understand Priyya dii's condition.. It wnt be much about discussion than the thought of meeting ya all and discussing about ARHI that  might be keeping her online.. am I right Priya dii?? I am guessing as I recently went through the same phase
cute crooned di!
the episode was such  Giggleworthy and Roflworthy (🀣) that m still Rofling and giggling LOL! πŸ˜†
damn to the kartavya i enjoyed every bit of it a lotπŸ˜†, from irritated swami to dancing gopi πŸ˜† every thing was fabπŸ˜†..and one important thing i didn't found that comedy unconditional,it was conditional nd light! and along with comedy story is moving ahead, dont know what the heck is with trpz but 4 now cvs have finally got their brains back ..

after why this kolavari di one more important question is is who the hell is swami? πŸ˜†..both barun and sanaya rocked the swami part, sanaya has excellent comic timings nb barun well irritated performanceπŸ˜†,over all i liked the epi a LOT!

YEAH i agree...
shoo shooo...go away!!!
I am planning to post up a warrent on u!!!
if anyone sees priya online from this hour forth until after 8:30 PM
makes sure that she gets off IF...rests and then comes back!
Originally posted by Dew_drops

Ishii,plz dnt make me cry...i'll definitely go n read all of them..

Please don't miss the fun..  I had a gala time there just reading those comments.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†