Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
dii you really have to check the television ranking thread...
me and manal rocked it last night...
πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

Some comments above and some highlighted in blue !!!

I too love the song "kabhi neem neem"..its how Arnav-Khushi relation is...

What is the most important focus on the track is establishing Arnav-ASR's character...his subtle transformation !!!

Old ASR would have thrown her out and yell at her for changing his wardrobe...here he gave in and wore wat she chose...For him now "dhyan rakho" is all that matters - his confession this time on stage is quite vivid...this time though he is not admitting - he is not running away from her either...

He waits for her to come back - morning he wakes up and first thing he looks for her...the best part is for him he just wants her and sheis can get those vibes - but want it to be expressed..

He was annoyed yesterday..but for him he loves getting her attention - thats y he has problem wid her working thruout the day - and thats wat the script is moving to - his dependency on his wife...its very essential the equations of Arnav-Khushi relation get established before thy move to clearing the MU...if they rush widout doing those...the story will suddenly fall flat !!!

Belle even after loving the beast went away...only to return back to cure him later with the love!!!

Agreed...I've always said that they have a long way to go in their relationship...their equations will continue to be established even after the MU is resolved...Yes, the old ASR would have been FUMING to no end!  And that precisely why it was interesting to see him take the bait here; the glacier continues to melt, and she continues to realize how much he means to her...  As much as he makes faces when Anjali tries to reason, in his heart he has accepted her completely...He just won't show it...yet!
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice epi
nice crooner
loved reading it
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
also dii a joint interview of sarun enjoy...i have to leave now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7h73AuM0Q8
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

OMG!!!  Was thinking of you all through the epi, luv!  Even mentioned it in my post!  First & foremost, CONGRATULATIONS!  Second, SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE, if only for a moment!πŸ€—Third, I can't EVEN IMAGINE what your post on today's epi would have been!!πŸ˜†  Fourth, waaa???  I missed Priya's bday????😲

Nopes swtz u didnt miss my b'day...there is still few months to that...Sanju talking about Ishii's bday...I love b'days...dont wrry I make ppl go mad if they forget my bdayπŸ˜†
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

also dii a joint interview of sarun enjoy...i have to leave now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t7h73AuM0Q8

where did the joint interview come from...omggg...i'll hv to wait till i go home to read it...shucks

see u soon swtz...do cm back !!!
Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the way he looked at her before sleeping... n the swami se laad governor better tha was the best!!!

loved the epi πŸ‘πŸΌ

nice post... n thanks for the pics
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeypriya

where did the joint interview come from...omggg...i'll hv to wait till i go home to read it...shucks

see u soon swtz...do cm back !!!

go home and see it...not read it sweetz !!!!!

priya..interview starts at 14 :00 min...so yeaah...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by subiscs - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

Res...

Late Edit~

"A man in love is incomplete until he is married...Then he's finished."
~Zsa Zsa Gabor

'The Tale of Entertainment. Entertainment. Entertainment.'πŸ˜‰

Ooohhhlalalalalalala...Darling Mr. Raizada, Pati Dev, SWAMI...YOU GOT SERVED TODAY (EACH & EVERY PUN INTENDED!!!)πŸ˜†  Priya, what a difference a week makes!  Last week, on this very day, it was the intense pathos redux in Heer Ranjha, while today we had Swami darshan in full swing!  Really goes to show in the midst of a challenging IPL season and stiff competition, you have to know how to play to your audience!!  And Khushi was "Entertainment" personified!!  Take a bow, Sanaya!!!!πŸ‘  

Your "Damn Kartavya"πŸ˜† Crooner was like a TALL GLASS OF SPIKED LEMONADE on this super warm Spring day here!  What a title! What a synopsis!  The bad *ss quote was just the beginning, luv...it just got better & better!  Oh, and as I was watching through the epi, I remembered Sanju fondly...Would give anything for one of her gifs induced creations!πŸ˜†  OMG, can you imagine her take on all things Sundari, Shaitaan, Serials, Ghoongaat, Kartavya(!!!!), Toweliya, Itra, Hawaiian, Garden, Kaanto wala Phool, Neon, Bright, Gaas, Nighties and finally...ah...SWAMI!?🀣

9:00-9:30 Countdown begins!:  Ok, first and foremost, ASR goes to bed at 9:30!!!???😲😲😲...Ok...moving on...God knows KAB AYEGI! His eyes long to see her...asks himself a rhetorical question, well knowing that he cares to the core!  She remembers her tale, and the Shaitaan awaiting her in his mahal...Dear Laxmi, its me Khushi moment...walks in...The pretense was just too cute...Khushi so quiet...yet the minute he senses her in his bed, he opens his eyes. She is the last thing he sees.When her eyes close, he is the last thing she sees.Yes, as you said, they need to feel each other's presence before the veil of sleep takes over...Tujhe dekh dekh sona...tujhe dekhkaar hai jagna!😊  Those pics on the recliner...OMG, DROOL WORTHY!

The Game Changer: The triangle at play...Loved how you described this scene, yaar...Anjali is the only one to whom a NO doesn't apply...Absolutely took me back to Khushi's engagement and the scene where he rationalizes what she's going through...There he senses she's not happy, here he knows she's not happy, yet says she is...The facade remains intact!  His sister reiterates that Khushi is finding her happiness, implies he has to help her with that...I do think it holds a lot of meaning for the future, Priya.  Anjali understands Khushi's role & her importance in his life, in their life.  She mentioned Khushi in this context for a reason.  There is also, in a sense, a changing of the guard...from the mother figure to the wife!  She is letting him know he must open up to his wife as well...Slowly but surely.  And this is certainly not the last time she will remind him of this!  You know, I couldn't help but think of ArHi's Thursday scenes where he accused Khushi of pretending to be good...Leaves me asking, did Anjali's words confirm the pretense, or maybe start to convince him of his wife's heart & intentions?

A Boy Named Arnav:  The present beckons the past...Its the only way to get through...He has never shown love, and perhaps never will!  He can love, but doesn't understand the fuss!  I loved the dialogues in this scene!  Yep, the window is now open...and yet, there is very little difference between the boy & the man!  Anjali reminds Khushi, she now holds the key to make him love, to make him understand love.  The little baccha in that scene was SO CUTE!!!

Soaped & Lathered: So begins the spoof within the spoof!🀣  Khushi's "arsenal" on her "battlefield" is like none other..cue ghoonghat, Kartavya, and her shout out to bahu personified!  Sanaka devi ups the ante with a completely redone "Bali In Delhi" closet, sweet talking all things tea, towels, perfumes, and Swami!  The one & only adversary puts up his defenses, gets upset...YET TAKES THE BAIT, albeit very reluctantly!  

Love, Actually:  The first scene in the morning says it all...Just loved this scene!  She adores him...all of him...Yes, she doesn't hesitate to show her emotions; yes, she has indeed moved on in their relationship, even if he doesn't see it!  You worded the part about her smiles beautifully--the entrapment of her happiness somewhere between the siblings! Yes, this  scene proved the story is moving forward!  Yet, her life with him is a challenge; a game with a worthy adversary played because she doesn't have all the answers to her questions.  She has yet to know what is in his heart! She wants to get to him in the only way she thinks will work!  Essentially, there is very little trust in her right now.  We have a long way to go before the game--in all its iterations-- ends! The diary will reflect their journey together...And, yes, someday those "tears of repentance" will in fact be catharsis for all three!😊

The Devil Wears Lipstick Red: The transformation from B&W to fultoo 35MM technicolored DREAM boat was something else!  Gorgeous color on him, too!πŸ˜‰  Did wonders for the Ponds cream wearing complexion!!πŸ˜†  I must say I was surprised he did come down in that shirt.  Wearing red--a color he associates most with her, the one he loves...I thought that was very poignant!

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly!  A great combination of humor and relevance!  It was slapstick at its best!  Ttly agree with the SIDE views! I LOVED his scene with HP...OMG, his hand gesture and the jaooo!!! And what can I say abt the bod?  Adonis. Adonis. Adonis!  Your pick of song is a FAV of mine! Neem And Shahed, both therapeutic in their own right!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Gr8 post Anjali...Very well described esp @bold. Ur opening quote is so true πŸ˜‰ 

The bedroom scene was brilliant & spoke volumes without any words. How u explained the role of Anjali as the game changer. Her interaction with Arnav was very cute & how she described his childhood to Khushi was very touching. The lil boy was so cute & akdoo 😊 

Even I was quite surprised that he actually wore that red shirt, but looked super hot. Wish his old clothes soon make a comeback (I know the PH just cannot afford to give him new suits & shirts) πŸ˜†

Barun is working really very hard on his body & the effort shows...And we r lovin it 😍

Arnav's dialogues were epic today & Barun's expressions bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am still not very convinced with this new irritation track though. Lets see what Bubbly has in store fr us tonite 😊