Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Giirrrlll - just love your crooner!!! Episode was great..!!! And this cronner ended my day in the besshhht way possible!

I'm not going to forget this Swami stuff for the rest of life! Gawwwdd - it was sssooo ssooo sooo sooo good!!!

I need not really say this - but yeah - IPKKND rocckkksss and so do your wonderful Crooners everyday! Perfect dose of IPKKND daily!
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳
Originally posted by: subiscs

heyyy..crooner title...priyaaa!!!!!πŸ€—

Aashiq Hai Ye Chor Nahin Main Kya Karoon
Dil Pe Mera Zor Nahin Hai Main Kya Karoon

omg!!!!BS---muaaahhh we love u..u stole the show for me...ohh myyy

kammal ka expressions yaar!!!! this time BS AND SI will get blessings from expression baaba...pakka

and arnav...my boy u kno ur wife so well..omg she s upto something!!!!ahhh u nailed it and u killed us!!!!that concern when she hit herself at the door..😊

what the ??who swamyyy??? arnav jaanu oh tumhari baath kar rahi hain...!!!!! yeah yeah we kno,,u married her..in short..apna band tho khud bachaya tumne :D :D :D

damn the karthavya...!!!! swamiii...gawddd...rofl!!!! and ghoongad hatao..swamy math bulao...!!!! 

""""iss deewane ladki ko koi samjhayeee""" haan haan arnav rem those lines...thodi pagal hain but cute hain..

yeah save the flashbacks!!! u dint have any today..but i did have lotta FB's...😍

SI--- omggg,,,love u tooo :):) she looked awesome today...and u were just amazing!!!! fab actors we have got..and am so proud!!!! 

Khushi ---- mazzaa aathi hai na pati dev ko tang karne mein...hume bhi mazaa aaya aaj...i was laughing like a maniac...!!!!
this scene where she wakes him up with tea..just losing herself in the moment...
i know..finally the day has come where mrs kkgsr was not able to resist her husband's charm!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ awww...i loved that scene..her hand automatically goes to ruffle his hair...
aww these moments...!!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

and yeah gopi bahu act..i was all the way with asr expression!!!! ahhh onions to bring in tears...sanaya just stole the act..loved yaaa...πŸ˜ƒ

awww the opening scene!!!! oh myyy,...loved it!!!! 
yeah yeah u don care..thats y u were awake till she came...!!!right u don care!!!ya we bought it darling!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"""Kaise kahoon lamhe mujhe choo rahe hain Aisa laga hain inmein tera hi toh ehsaas hai """ --- tum mileee...ya ya..am dedicating this to arhi !!!!

anjali --- ufff...u have been carrying ur title pretty well huh..!!!the chosen one..""".maybe..whatver u said might not have an impact now..but when their relationship bond grows stronger..Khushi will surely come out stronger!!!! and she knows how to have her way with him..!!!

and priya that anjali and arnav scene...i really loved teh way u explained it...i so agree with u πŸ‘

and yeah miss b..bubblyyy!!!! yeah bring it on i say!!! make an entry...πŸ˜ƒ we r gonna watch the show despite all !!!! 

for me...the episode was not like yday though...but ya..i laughed like crazy..enjoyed arhi scenes!!!!! filler or not..am watching the show...!!!!! πŸ˜Š

Tu na badli mein na badla  ...Dilli sari dekh badal gai
Ek minute mein duniya dari ki ...saaari samaj nikal gai

how can i just forget!!!! arnav..red shirt!!!! ahh save the day...u dint wear any other shirts!!! seriously...i love his suits..don give a damn if its repeated also...cv's pls..u r not bringing in additions to his wardrobe pls dont replace them with those!!!!i mean what the??? and Khushi's wardrobe needs addition too.!!!!

just dont make it disappear just like the letter which randomly vanished...πŸ˜•

and barun tops IF !!!!!! loveee yaaa!!!!! 

loved ur crooner priyaaa !!!!muaaahhh πŸ€—

P:S ---- I am on a quote a song spree!!!! this will continue till cv's get bac from no promo and no precap scene!!!!sorry buddies..i know!!aap sabka dimag khaa rahi hoon πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@ Bold: agree with you on everything you said and the bold lines are the ones I loved the most.. Sorry for quoting ur complete post, but I am sort of clueless as to what to say about today's episode and u had said everything I wanted to say if I could say that is πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So... Hope you wnt mind.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

P.S. I like your quote and song spree. Please let them keep coming... πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: lvishii

So true Priya dii.. when I was watching the episode and this scene came, I wished Kalpana dii would make something on this and here we got it...😳 πŸ˜³

Kalpana dii awesome post and awesome pics. πŸ€— πŸ€—

Especially thanks for this two pics..😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Even if I will die looking at this pic, I still would not get enough of it.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You are the best.. πŸ‘πŸΌ    Love ya... πŸ€—  πŸ€— πŸ€—

Ishiii...u just said my words swtz...

even I felt the same thing...it will be such a blessfull death πŸ˜†  I mean I can go on staring at them and still not even get enough...

Just look at him...no wonder Khushi had to open back her eyes - wish we wer atleast the Wind chimes in that room πŸ˜†
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post... loved today's episode... first 2&1/2 mins of the show were magical... i loved it!!!! :)))
and the rest i was like "what the" cudn't stop laughing... rofl!!!!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yayyy!! priya your crooner!!!! always a πŸ‘πŸΌ..this just gets me all chilled after a hectic day..that's the reason i hardly in fact never comment..πŸ˜†..loved it!just like the epiosde!
Desai09 thumbnail

Ishiii...u just said my words swtz...

even I felt the same thing...it will be such a blessfull death πŸ˜†  I mean I can go on staring at them and still not even get enough...

Just look at him...no wonder Khushi had to open back her eyes - wish we wer atleast the Wind chimes in that room πŸ˜†

Sorry for keep quoting this bt hayee... Kya pic he, kya expression he, kya ada he, kya smile he.. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Priya dii, I am sure if these kinda expressions and pics keep coming, we all will be in heaven soon.. Or wait aren't we already there?? Our place is reserved there.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Are dii Wind chimes chodiye, me to uch bhi hoti to chalata tha. bas in the same room where this angel sleeps with such cute expressions.. 

Sorry I am total goner today.. But this Puppy dog face and smirk always have this effect on me.. Not even shirtless scene can have this effect on me.. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
okay i know i seriously had to be away from IF or maa fellow human beings...(apparently without all of you and IF...i am no longer one...) are gonna kill me like anything...

but kya karoon...

okay main apne reply ko bahut tareeko ke liye use kar rahi hun...
so ishii dii sorry will have to update your birthday surprise thread only after 29th...pakka promise kuch dhamaka karungi...par abhi nahin cause mobile se woh nahin ho payega...

honey dii what a crooner to such a lovely episode...*bows down*
and replies of maa crooner buddies...lagta hain everyone is enjoying without maa presence...
chalo achcha hain...only kidding cause i am missing this place like hell...πŸ˜†

Desai09 thumbnail
😳😳
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

okay i know i seriously had to be away from IF or maa fellow human beings...(apparently without all of you and IF...i am no longer one...) are gonna kill me like anything...

but kya karoon...

so ishii dii sorry will have to update your birthday surprise thread only after 29th...pakka promise kuch dhamaka karungi...par abhi nahin cause mobile se woh nahin ho payega...

and replies of maa crooner buddies...lagta hain everyone is enjoying without maa presence...

Sanju... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I was missing you so much today and hoping that somehow you get to say something on Crooner today and here you are... .😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

This Crooner planet definitely needs you and enjoyment is all adhora without you.. Come back soon.. We all are waiting for your signature post... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

P.S. I will wait as long as I have to dear.. take your time... πŸ€— πŸ€—
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arnavandkhushi

but kya karoon...

Sanju u'll live 100 yrs...was thinking of u only smtime bck...such a Woodwa ve episode...and tumse comment nahi milega to hamaara kya hoga - me and Sadie even got the plank pic out again yesterday...

we have been missing u in action...come bck soon...πŸ€—

aur tumhaare absence mein we all have learnt how to post GIFs πŸ˜† tere gham ne humse kya kya nahi karwaya πŸ˜‰
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Debu!!! πŸ€— I am early today!! 😊 Now I was all set in the bashing mode, and look what we got!! And what a crooner too!! Loved it!! Its not thanda at all hun! With Sobti's pics all over, how can it be Thanda!! 😳 Loved the pictures that you have put to show the contrasts with the past!! Well.. Yes! Mohabbat bade kaam ki cheez hai!!
Mohabbat ke dam se hai duniya ye roshan..
mohabbat na hoti toh kuchh bhi naa hota..
yahi ek araam ki cheez hai..

Now I absolutely love the side views there..! Especially the thakela HP πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Khushi's thumka one!! I was delighted with the beast shouting jao too!! Jao.. WOW!!! πŸ˜†

Some views from yours truly 😳:

-Where were the kids today?

-Never mind.. the fairytale continued!! πŸ˜ At least for a while!!

-The dismay and the distress in Arnav's eyes when she says she wont show him her face!! A tugging moment!!

-I so waited for such a scene where he would go to sleep watching her sleep..! And what a treat we got!! 😍 Guys!! What are these two gonna do after six months!! I am so worried about the dark circles around their eyes!! πŸ˜†

-Loved the little diya before Devi Maiyya's murthi on Khushi's bedside in Arnav's room! Its not just the colors.. she is bringing in many other changes!!

-My eyes were stinging when Anji said Khushi has become very quiet, she looks like she is on a quest for happiness!! Why ASR.. did that squeeze your heart too?

-And the wistful look and the helpless smile soon afterwards on Khushi's face when Anji asks her about not having enough time for Chhote!! My heart went out to her!!

-An insight into Arnav's childhood.. nice! He was the same akdu since childhood.. and we guessed as much from his mother's letter.. but other quips about it in the past have been contrary to it! Like the gum on Akash's bed.. Or nani referring to his mischievous childhood!! Dunno! πŸ˜•

-Mamiji has started taking lessons from Anjali in early morning door knocking!! 🀒

-Miss B and the hype!! I have a feeling she is Sweeni!! The girl who was in Cheeni kum!! That makes me wonder.. who is Mishti!! She is so accurate in her news!! Is she from the sets? Or Hegde himself!! 😲

-Khushi.. you realized that today? we have been advising you all along hun.. the best way to handle him is shower all your love on him!! Anyways.. der aaye durust aaye!

-But hey! Dint you reinforce your decision last night of not showing your face to him!! Again a change in motive? πŸ˜• Khushi was not showing him her face coz she was hurt! Now again its back to mission irritate Arnav! God! These switches are driving me crazy!!

-Say what! Dont go down the logic lane, just sit back and enjoy!! But they wont let you do that either!! I kept falling off from my royal sitting-back position!! What a laughter riot it was Swamy!! 🀣

- I loved loved loved the way Arnav was all suspicious regarding her behavior!! Checking his shoes, towels, even the perfume spray!! Kuchh toh gadbad hai! πŸ˜†

-Oh Khushi.. do you really need onions to shed a few tears.. Had I been in your place, remembering an insult or two would have done the trick!!

-Where did she get the money to buy those shirts?? She hasnt repaid 300 bucks yet!! 😳

The best moments:
-God knows kab aayegi!! Ah.. say that again!! 😍
-the turn and the dreamy look on arnav's face watching her sleep! And the returned look!! WOW!! 😍
-When Khushi brushes the lock of hair away and then back!! You cudnt resist either, cud you Khushi?
-Saath nibhana saathiya!!! 🀣
-Who the hell is swami!! 😲 🀣
-Isse achchha toh laad gov'nor hi tha! Yeah right!! You are actually a goner ASR!!
-Dhyan se!! Awww.. 😍 Well.. Shukriya from us too..! For that and for growing that chest hair back!! ☺️

Thats what it has been like, isnt it? A blend of dreamy moments and hilarious moments!! This comedy can continue for a while!! I am sure none would complain.. Swamy!!