Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Res...

Late Edit~

"A man in love is incomplete until he is married...Then he's finished."
~Zsa Zsa Gabor

'The Tale of Entertainment. Entertainment. Entertainment.'😉

Ooohhhlalalalalalala...Darling Mr. Raizada, Pati Dev, SWAMI...YOU GOT SERVED TODAY (EACH & EVERY PUN INTENDED!!!)😆  Priya, what a difference a week makes!  Last week, on this very day, it was the intense pathos redux in Heer Ranjha, while today we had Swami darshan in full swing!  Really goes to show in the midst of a challenging IPL season and stiff competition, you have to know how to play to your audience!!  And Khushi was "Entertainment" personified!!  Take a bow, Sanaya!!!!👏  

Your "Damn Kartavya"😆 Crooner was like a TALL GLASS OF SPIKED LEMONADE on this super warm Spring day here!  What a title! What a synopsis!  The bad *ss quote was just the beginning, luv...it just got better & better!  Oh, and as I was watching through the epi, I remembered Sanju fondly...Would give anything for one of her gifs induced creations!😆  OMG, can you imagine her take on all things Sundari, Shaitaan, Serials, Ghoongaat, Kartavya(!!!!), Toweliya, Itra, Hawaiian, Garden, Kaanto wala Phool, Neon, Bright, Gaas, Nighties and finally...ah...SWAMI!?🤣

9:00-9:30 Countdown begins!:  Ok, first and foremost, ASR goes to bed at 9:30!!!???😲😲😲...Ok...moving on...God knows KAB AYEGI! His eyes long to see her...asks himself a rhetorical question, well knowing that he cares to the core!  She remembers her tale, and the Shaitaan awaiting her in his mahal...Dear Laxmi, its me Khushi moment...walks in...The pretense was just too cute...Khushi so quiet...yet the minute he senses her in his bed, he opens his eyes. She is the last thing he sees.When her eyes close, he is the last thing she sees.Yes, as you said, they need to feel each other's presence before the veil of sleep takes over...Tujhe dekh dekh sona...tujhe dekhkaar hai jagna!😊  Those pics on the recliner...OMG, DROOL WORTHY!

The Game Changer: The triangle at play...Loved how you described this scene, yaar...Anjali is the only one to whom a NO doesn't apply...Absolutely took me back to Khushi's engagement and the scene where he rationalizes what she's going through...There he senses she's not happy, here he knows she's not happy, yet says she is...The facade remains intact!  His sister reiterates that Khushi is finding her happiness, implies he has to help her with that...I do think it holds a lot of meaning for the future, Priya.  Anjali understands Khushi's role & her importance in his life, in their life.  She mentioned Khushi in this context for a reason.  There is also, in a sense, a changing of the guard...from the mother figure to the wife!  She is letting him know he must open up to his wife as well...Slowly but surely.  And this is certainly not the last time she will remind him of this!  You know, I couldn't help but think of ArHi's Thursday scenes where he accused Khushi of pretending to be good...Leaves me asking, did Anjali's words confirm the pretense, or maybe start to convince him of his wife's heart & intentions?

A Boy Named Arnav:  The present beckons the past...Its the only way to get through...He has never shown love, and perhaps never will!  He can love, but doesn't understand the fuss!  I loved the dialogues in this scene!  Yep, the window is now open...and yet, there is very little difference between the boy & the man!  Anjali reminds Khushi, she now holds the key to make him love, to make him understand love.  The little baccha in that scene was SO CUTE!!!

Soaped & Lathered: So begins the spoof within the spoof!🤣  Khushi's "arsenal" on her "battlefield" is like none other..cue ghoonghat, Kartavya, and her shout out to bahu personified!  Sanaka devi ups the ante with a completely redone "Bali In Delhi" closet, sweet talking all things tea, towels, perfumes, and Swami!  The one & only adversary puts up his defenses, gets upset...YET TAKES THE BAIT, albeit very reluctantly!  

Love, Actually:  The first scene in the morning says it all...Just loved this scene!  She adores him...all of him...Yes, she doesn't hesitate to show her emotions; yes, she has indeed moved on in their relationship, even if he doesn't see it!  You worded the part about her smiles beautifully--the entrapment of her happiness somewhere between the siblings! Yes, this  scene proved the story is moving forward!  Yet, her life with him is a challenge; a game with a worthy adversary played because she doesn't have all the answers to her questions.  She has yet to know what is in his heart! She wants to get to him in the only way she thinks will work!  Essentially, there is very little trust in her right now.  We have a long way to go before the game--in all its iterations-- ends! The diary will reflect their journey together...And, yes, someday those "tears of repentance" will in fact be catharsis for all three!😊

The Devil Wears Lipstick Red: The transformation from B&W to fultoo 35MM technicolored DREAM boat was something else!  Gorgeous color on him, too!😉  Did wonders for the Ponds cream wearing complexion!!😆  I must say I was surprised he did come down in that shirt.  Wearing red--a color he associates most with her, the one he loves...I thought that was very poignant!

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly!  A great combination of humor and relevance!  It was slapstick at its best!  Ttly agree with the SIDE views! I LOVED his scene with HP...OMG, his hand gesture and the jaooo!!! And what can I say abt the bod?  Adonis. Adonis. Adonis!  Your pick of song is a FAV of mine! Neem And Shahed, both therapeutic in their own right!!!😃

Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Is se to behter laad Governor tha!!LOL!!🤣
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res Swami.. 🤣   🤣  🤣  🤣  

Waiting for the update...

Edited: 

When I read LUs, I was like I will say this point at Crooner and that and blah blah blah, but after watching the episode, I am completely blank, as I can't think anything beyond the episode, SARUN and ARHI and yeah not to forget Barun's priceless expressions and Sanaya's fab performance.. 😳 😳

Well this happens to me when I get awesome episodes like today.. 😉 😳

I don't know what to say about the episode except that it was mind blowing episode. SARUN and ARHI were at their best. 👏 👏 👏

I guess I would sit behind, read awesome analysis done by awesome people here on Crooner. 😳 😳 😳

Probably by tomorrow if and when I am out of trance, I may actually have something to say... 😆 😆 😆

But Priya dii, you are not a rock star for nothing... 🤗 🤗

What a post... You said it all.. Especially the opening pic.. So true to Arnav's situation.. Lovely post.. Actually after reading that I don't think anything I will say will even come close to expressing the true essence of today's episode.. So I would rather read it and fly in glory that someone said my thoughts in way better terms than I can say.. Love ya dii for giving us this awesome read daily.. I am so looking forward to the half century of my fav post.. 🤗  🤗 And of course the century.. 😳 😳
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
soni.b thumbnail
awesome title priya!!!!🤣🤣
btw i had a what the moment...on seeing the Crooner up so early!!!😆
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣

Dekho Swamy matt bulana!!! 🤣 🤣

Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soni.b

awesome title priya!!!!🤣🤣

btw i had a what the moment...on seeing the Crooner up so early!!!😆

Same here dear.. When I saw Priya dii's PM, I was like 😲  😲 😲  😲 and when I came to the thread ASAP, I still could not be on first page 😭 😭 .. man she is famous..  😆  😆  😆 
Edited by lvishii - 12 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priya -- I think you know that your title has lots of meaning in it ( double entendre) :-)... they were very naughty those days ! Wonder why he picked the red shirt -- there was a slightly subdued yellow there too!

Well - naughty episode it was today -- I loved the sleeping scene where both had to look at each other ... then Khushi ruffling his hair ( guess all forum gals had a collective wish then to be in her place!)... and then the whole gopi vahu act... this shows that Khushi can never be gopi ever... and Arnav accepts her as an equal and not a swamini to a swami!

Time pass again and filler...no movement in story again today...Shyam ji please find the key and be up to your no-good acts before arnav moves the file again !

P.S Anjali's sarees are so beautiful and she looks so good in them ... why can't they get Sanaya such lovely sarees and/or dresses? Her hair piece is also ugly -- she looked so nice in teri meri... can't it be made that way? Seriously feel for her!
Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 12 years ago
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello hi bye bye, MISS P!!!

You askhat who Miss P is? Arey Miss Priy.. na na..Miss Popular! Arey u didnts see...ek line ka likha 5 pages res (if not more) aur 125+ likes!!!😲😆😃 

Well...Mami is happy with Miss P's popularity...u go girl!! 👍🏼
hmmm should i start calling u Miss P from now! 🤣

plus before i begin, i am honoured to be in the crooner 😳😳😳 
J'adore votre crooner!! Rouge!! Oui, Oui tres beau!!! Muah! Merci beaucoup!!!
hehe u have left me with no choice but to experiment in different ways of appreciating ur crooners!!! (and make a royal fool out of myself...crooner buddies don't laugh at my pathetic French 😳😳😳 oh who cares...as long as u laugh i am happy 😃)

Alright lets begin:

Within you, I lost myself, without you, I found myself wanting to be lost again'

Oh how i loved that first scene...i cannot describe it!
Love is about innocent & tender moments...its not all about physical proximity...yes we want to see them share a smile, hold hands, cuddle, hug etc (even our own version of A.S.R) but we were left sighing at just seeing them look at each other before they go to sleep!

There was a longing between them that will never fully be quenched until the air is cleared but the way he turned to face her, the last thing he wanted to see before he closed his eyes...the first thing he wanted to open his eyes to... it was a sense of peace..after two day, he finally gets to see her before he goes to sleep...Ahh the peace! [Priya yesterday the love birds slept peacefully nah?]

I loved that scene times 100...BS and SI, you guys leave me speechless with whatever you do!

Oh BUT wait! the peace was not gonna last for long...COZ here comes Khushi armed with a tit-bit abt her husband's past

[Really liked Anjali yesterday, i always imagined a scene like this...we all knew Anjali would have to go khushi rather than try to change ASR...and interestingly enough ummm...ASR was always like this 😲😕 then what's with the tragic past and all ... ]

Anyways...so its Extreme makeover time...in RM...not just for Khushi but hubby dearest too!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well the whole episode after the peaceful night was a laughing riot!

Loved it!!! oh even more becoz i had not seen the SBS clips etc...and i am glad i didn't...enjoyed the reactions rather than draw conclusions before hand...now will go watch it for Sarun moments hehe 😆

PS Crooner buddies...thanks for reading my silly comments...liking and then commenting on them...really sorry i am not able to reply back to all 😳 but u know i love ya!!!

PSS Priya i was dieing to put a gif...seriously! but then i thought of ur dhamki and said no! kal se board lagadegi phir to gaie kamse!!!😆😳😆 

PSSS...oh abt the swami thing! LOL will try it this morning...let's see might get a good reaction 🤣
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
humsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolll ur title cracked me up🤣
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
who the hell is this Swami.🤣
Swami se acchha to lard governor tha. 🤣
Lit rofl ing... 🤣
Will wait for ya crooner 😊