Afsar Bitiya

10-4-12 WU - Krishna imagines Pinto Ji

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello peepz…

Well it's not long since it's my KM's birthday...7 days to go. Haha honestly I'm probably more excited than he may be for his birthday. Anyways...i am hoping to see a happy pinto next week...coz I don't wanna cry on his birthday.

Anyways, that's next week...let me start with today's update =D

It begins with Pinto dropping Krishna off at her house. Pinto is trying hard not to cry, he looks at Krishna through the rear mirrors with teary eyes. Krishna too keeps looking at Pinto and is in deep thoughts thinking of Pinto's words...Pinto comes to a stop when he remembers about the proposal thing; he looks at Krishna who is confused. (I can't see Pinto like this...btw Kinshuk has truly excelled in Acting...He is just DAMN GOOD and he's really convincing with his acting. Love him to the core!)

Tuntun gets a call from bihari. Bihari says "why is your family going around and getting themselves insulted?" tuntun says "mid your language, and think about your honor!" Bihari says "shall I tell you something? The thing is that your servant's wife insulted your wife today!" Tuntun sees ganga and sargam walk in, he cuts the call and says "Can I ask where are you guys coming from?" ganga says "we'd gone to vidya's house." Tuntun says "Amazing! I'm sure they took great care of you guys there." Ganga says "I had just gone to explain that..." Tuntun interrupts "Explain? Ganga now you have become to understand so much that you started explaining others? Kindly explain it to me as well please, let me just come downstairs and you can explain things to me aswell..." tuntun walks down the stairs "So what had you gone to explain to them? Or did they explain things to you? Do you even care about your self-respect? Are you happy after getting yourself insulted?" Ganga gets scared and says "you were getting restless thinking about pinto so...I couldn't see this…that's why I..." Tuntun says "that's why you went there to get me more insulted...how dare they insult my wife! I will teach them what they are capable of! I will tell them who Tuntun Singh is!" tuntun is walking out in anger, ganga stops him and folds her hands in front of him as she says "listen to me, no use of going there...in fact we'll get more insulted...please try and understand." Tuntun puches the wall in anger and says "Vidya! You'll have to pay for what happened today. I will ruin the person who insulted my family, only then I can rest in peace."

Saraswati is outside and calls out to chanchal in anger and asks her why the rug is kept outside. Chanchal says "I'll take it." Saraswati says "take it NOW!" Saraswati was about to go inside just when she sees Krishna and Pinto enter. Krishna gets off the bike and both share a staring session. Saraswati remembers ganga's words and walks up to them in anger. Saraswati asks "what's all this? And pinto ji what are you doing here?" (huh? is this even a question to ask? he came to drop me off, like you can see!) Krishna says 'ma, kindly think before you say..." Saraswati says "your mother came to me today and accuses my daughter of trapping you and god knows what people are speaking after all those articles. Can you not understand?" bihari arrives and says "what's happening?" Pinto says 'I had come to drop off Krishna." Saraswati says "that's what you think, but this is actually putting my family's honor at risk!" Bihari and Dehati enjoy seeing this. Krishna says "ma what are you saying?" Saraswati says "you shut up and this discussion ends right here!" Krishna moves Krishna away and says "Enough pinto ji...kindly stop doing favors on my family and end this friendship of yours now. Hence from today, you share no relationship with my family!" Pinto is hurt by this, he looks at Krishna. "Kindly don't try to meet Krishna in the future." (Haaye Rabba...don't say that ma...i'll die without meeting pinto ji...) Dehati says "she's right...could pinto ji not find another family to insult? He insulted one girl by not marrying her and causing a bad name to the other daughter in the society." Bihari says "what is this pinto ji? Why are you after my family?" Pinto is all hurt by this, Krishna walks over to pinto and says "I'm sorry pinto ji, this people are misunderstanding you." Saraswati holds krishna's hand and says "you will not meet pinto ji henceforth." Krishna gets her hand away in anger and look at pinto ji...Saraswati holds Krishna by her hand again and takes her along. Pinto just stands there quiet and watches Krishna being dragged away by saraswati. Pinto quietly leaves, Ravi and vidya see Pinto leave without even greeting them. Vidya senses that something wrong may have happened.

Saraswati let's Krishna's hand go and looks at her in anger. Krishna says "ma this was not right! Pinto ji had come to drop me home and you insulted him?" Saraswati says "I'm the one that's being insulted...no one dared to point their fingers at us...ever since you became a B.D.O you've began to do whatever you think is right and because of this attitude of yours we are seeing such days." Vidya arrives and says "What's happening? Why are you making an issue out of this?" Saraswati says "I'm creating an issue?" vidya says "be quiet." Saraswati says "I was quiet for all these days that's why people come to insult us." Saraswati goes to Krishna and says "you know ganga ji was here and she accused you of misleading pinto ji. Now I've decided that you won't meet him.' Vidya says "just because people are talking that doesn't mean we should stop supporting those people who were always there for us." Saraswati says "stop doing what you feel like." Vidya says 'I am not doing what I feel like but you are." Krishna says "papa...don't say anything. Ma is right, this is happening because of me." Krishna leaves without saying anything else.

At TTS mansion, someone is here to meet tuntun. Tuntun asks him what news he brought. The guy says 'Ravi is the weakest link...he is using his sister's name to rule the area around." Tuntun has a laugh hearing this and is pleased with this news. "No you see how I get back at Vidya now..."

Krishna is in her room thinking about pinto ji. Krishna thinks "I think I should give pinto ji a call and apologize to him for what happened today." Krishna gives pinto ji a call, pinto cuts the call. Krishna is upset and looks at herself in the mirror; to her surprise she sees pinto standing behind her, looking the other way. Krishna says "Pinto ji why aren't you talking to me?" pinto doesn't look at her "Why are you not looking at me? Speak to me please...I want to apologise." Pinto looks at her with a smile and says "Krishna...I know why you called me, to apologize right? No need to say sorry...and no need to apologize for what chachi ji said. She was right." Krishna says "I know you must've felt bad. You may not say it, but I can understand these eyes of yours. You are truly my best friend." Pinto says "look at yourself and look at me. You're an officer and I'm nothing...we have no comparison...your best with that DC. Krishna...I will try hard to not to show you my face in the future." (Gosh! she knows the answer...he's told her indirectly that he loves her in her imagination! what a tubelight...srsly tumko B.D.O kisne banaya?)  Krishna is sad hearing this and just looks away. She drops the papers that we in her hand, Pinto's love letter is near one of the papers. Krishna doesn't notice is as she is in deep thoughts.  She walks out of the room. (GOD DAMMIT! Have a look at it already) Krishna stands by the window and thinks of her times with Pinto ji. Krishna remembered that pinto was trying to say something this morning which she didn't hear due to the path. Krishna gets curious and says that she needs to find out what pinto ji needed to say.

Someone came to collect the newspaper and all., he says his price that he will give for all the junk. Ravi says "this house belongs to the B.D.O and I'm her elder brother." (This ravi is really getting on my nerves. SHAME ON YOU! I truly feel like swearing at him...he's such a BEEP!) "I'll tell you the charge for all this." Ravi asks chanchal to take care of him and he'll get more junk. Ravi looks around in krishna's room and decides to throw the books and all of Krishna's since she doesn't need them. He takes the love letter along with him." (Lo shameless hi nahin illiterate bhi hai! hey bhagwaan...)

Krishna goes to her desk and realizes that some of the papers are missing, she starts searching for them. Ravi sells all the paper. Chanchal tells ravi that she wants half the money he got. Krishna comes outside and asks chanchal if she's seen some of her papers. Chanchal says "no." Chanchal says "bhaiya had just gone to your room." Ravi says "I had gone to your room and I saw some paper on the floor, I thought it wasn't important so I sold it." Krishna says "they were really important papers." Ravi says "how am I supposed to know? Ok, don't worry I'll just go see him." Krishna says 'don't worry, I'll find him." Krishna leaves in her car and find the guy ravi sold the papers to. She stops the car and runs after the guy. Krishna says "you just bought some paper from my house...some important stuff was there with it, can I get it back?" the guy gives her the papers, Krishna thanks him and is about to leave, but the guy cals out to her and says "this came from your house...perhaps it's yours." Krishna says "no...i got what I wanted." The guy says "it must be yours...take it.' Krishna takes the letter, she's about to open it, and the epi ends!

Precap: Krishna reads Pinto's Love Letter. Krishna is in thoughts. (YES! Humne letter Padh liya!)

Do hit the LIKE button =D

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the WU Sanjana

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for beautiful update...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Awosome Wonderful Update Sanju . Ur Bandars are asusual awosome . 
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks I so needed this update
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU. Saraswati is uncivil. Krishna has the world of book sense but lacks basic common sense. How long will it take her to realise that Pinto is not just a friend. aarrrggh. I love this show and I hope they do not spoil it with an indefinite separation.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update👏...the story is starting to sound like romeo & juliet...with the two families against eachother...i know the two lovers will always find a way to meet eachother😍...i knew ravi was the weakest link...what happened to him?...he was doing so well and then he turned into a thug...i am so excited that krishna will finaly read that letter...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Baby girl hold your horses. Wait until she read the letter then get excited, so if she doesn't u won't b disappointed. So looking forward to today's episode.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: latanzia

Baby girl hold your horses. Wait until she read the letter then get excited, so if she doesn't u won't b disappointed. So looking forward to today's episode.

in the precap it was shown that she was reading that letter that's why everyone is so excited...and what makes it more exciting is the new promo...! so we all have a reason to celebrate