Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

CVS&PALKI BETTER BEWARE...

pritibhav thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cvs.. its time to finally WARN you.. U better BEWARE from ur fans... already I think U must be aware of the fact that KRIYAANSH fans are completely HATING U... and now dont try to get the same hatred from the SWARON fans too... 

Talking from kriyaansh fans point of view...
WTH cvs??? wat r u upto????us taani behenji "6th dancer" ban payegi kya?? have u lost it??? she does not even know the "D" of dance.. dosent even know to balance herself while standing... aur SHE can become the "6th dancer".. U mean SHE can take KRIYA'S place?? &U srsly think so...???and wat was dt dream?? bloody she wid rey.. sick.. it was just SICK... as a die hard KRIYAANSH fan i wud suggest u to just show Sharon being the 6th dancer.. she completely suits dt place.. I have personally loved Both SHAKTI and SNEHA as dancers as well as actors.. ofcourse i LOVE Shakti a bit more.. bt nw dt Shakti is nt der i think it is ONLY SNEHA KAPOOR who can become the 6th dancer of dt team... NOT ANYBODY ELSE AND DEFINATELY NOT TAANI...

Talking from Swaron fan's point of view...
now that swaron track SEEMS to be "SO CALLED IMPROVING" yet i think it need more "IMPROVEMENT" and now the whole thing depends on SWAYAM... I think Sharon is ready to become the "6th dancer " of weaklings team.. and SHE definately is a better dancer than TAANI.. and now its time to show some trust and love between SWARON... SHARON NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SWAYAM STILL AND WILL ALWAYS WILL LOVE HER... Simmi and Rinni will go and talk to swayam and if u show something like swayam is gonna choose TAANI instead of SHARON as the 6th dancer... 

Then u hav had it cvs. not just from swaron fans but kriyaansh fans too... 

TAANI CANNOT AND SHOULD NOT BECOME THE "6TH DANCER"

THIS IS A WARNING TO U.. I HOPE U BETTER GET IT... IF TAANI BECOMES THE 6TH DANCER DEN UR SHOW IS GOING TO BE A BIG FLOP CUZ TILL NOW ATLEAST SWARON FANS SUPPORTED AND IF THIS HAPPENS AM SURE TRUE SWARON FANS WILL NEVER SUPPORT U...
SO BEWARE CVS... AM TALKING HERE ON BEHALF ALL D3 FANS... I HOPE I HAV BEEN ABLE TO CONVEY WHAT THEY FEEL... 

PLZ CAST UR VIEWS HERE GUYS...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
true wat u saay i dnt wnt tnni 2 be the 6th dncer
preeti_kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M agree wid u. And cvs se kuch xpect karna pagalpan hai.. unki toh history hi aasi hai. dmg may kisi couple ko nahi milaya. Last may arman ridhima ko milaya.. D3 may history repeat kar rahe hai.. Kriyansh se d3 start kia unka end kar dia.. Swaron ki story janha thi vanhi hai.. And m damn sure us wannabe taani ko 6th dancer banayege s swaron may misunderstanding.. I have no intrest in d3 so already letf the show.. Hum sb ko pagal kar dia hai cvs n palki ne.. And ab show may sirf taani taani hi hoga.. D3 is over 4 me.
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well hope Sharon Will Be Th 6th Dancer 
An According To Swaron There Is No Progress Till Yet ðŸ˜”
nj_SRKholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree... bt cv's understand dis.. 😕
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree 2 nobody means nobody can take a plzce of shakti not even u miss benji
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True . i only want Sharon as the 6th dancer.
none else.

-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes we want Sharon as the 6th dancer. CV's better understand.
barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itz actually very sweet of u dat how u r expressing both swaron/kriyansh fans point of view,  yes, definately dont want tanni 2 be d 6th dancer, it shud be sharon, really need an improvement in der track, cuz ders absolutely no progress...😭
kriyansh fans or swaron fans, in d end, v all r more of D3 fans, n cant c it ruining itself like dis...😒
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
exactly!! sharon should b 6th dancer!! even if we keep aside our own personal likes dislikes n bias towards characters, pure logic says dat it should b sharon n nt sum1 who cant dance... n as d audition notice said it has to b sum1 who has passion for dance n nt passion for rey!!:P  i mean dats ok bt its a diffrnt thing altogethr!! hoping for the best!!