Saathiya Love Times - Misleading Anger!:D

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem stepped out of the restroom with his nostrils flared up,😑 face reddened, jaws tight, face twisted and a sense of urgency in his walk. He raced to the sofa and banged the file on the table. πŸ˜²

Gopi as usual was pretending to look in the cupboard looked at him 😳and a tremor and shudder passed through her seeing her Ahemji in anger.😲

Alas! I had thought that he might just turn and look and her and get some comfort and coaxing but it did not happen. And was on my toes waiting to see how he would just stand up and shout at her and then become puppy faced the next moment.πŸ˜†But it did not happen either. πŸ€”

*Ahemji's anger at its best.πŸ˜†So the proof is concern for the things he is emotional and attached for are shown and expressed in anger.πŸ˜›

Sorry for not posting on the weekend, was busy over something.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i would have loved if had said something to gopi. even if he had shouted it would have been better.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he culdve said sumthin i so wanted him to hug her like jugar did he put his head on rashi ahem culdve dne the same... Edited by Arnisha - 12 years ago
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after a really long time he got to his angry young man mode, the way he ordered the servants to keep the photo away and leave the furniture he was so much his true self..the way he threw the towel and banged the file showed his true self...i liked him like this after a really long time..πŸ˜†
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amalaziz

πŸ‘πŸΌ

😊
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

i would have loved if had said something to gopi. even if he had shouted it would have been better.

Yeah CVs ran fast with the split drama as if a bull or rhodeo was let loose.πŸ˜†The scene was incomplete. Let it be we have coming up drama with Anita in action.πŸ˜†
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arnisha

he culdve said sumthin i so wanted him to hug her like jugar did he put his head on rashi ahem culdve dne the same...

He will not hug her so soon, it is a diamond hug and very priceless, so will take ages before it actually happens. He will hug her when he is real distressed and down.😭
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the angry ahem...my only gripe is he did not say anything or even look at gopi...loved gopis well timed flinch when he throws the file down...
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu_shah

after a really long time he got to his angry young man mode, the way he ordered the servants to keep the photo away and leave the furniture he was so much his true self..the way he threw the towel and banged the file showed his true self...i liked him like this after a really long time..πŸ˜†

Yeah he looked a casanova again in his angry mode.😍But how Gopi reacted made me😲Gope got scared, poor she a purring cat!πŸ˜†
shruts18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

loved the angry ahem...my only gripe is he did not say anything or even look at gopi...loved gopis well timed flinch when he throws the file down...

Yeah mine too, I was waiting so in anticipation but as I said, CVs tail was on fire.🀣Her reaction was good but now it's time she should come out of it and rather go and comfort her Ahemji.😊But maybe she is still keeping back owing to no confession and more confusion.πŸ˜†