SwaRon and the confusion continues...

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok... sharon... respect guys this woman deserves a hell lot of respect... she is arrogant sumtimes but the sweetest of all... if she sees sumone needs her help she will without hesitating go and help like she did... ragging ke naam pe eve teasing how cheap... but then khud hi phas gayi...

And there comes her knight in shinning armour to protect her... but then here goes the confusion ek toh usne bachaya toh sharon ne aisa kyu bola she can take care of herself and all swayam toh was just helping her out... cv's stop ruining sharon's character for that matter... pyaarse ek thanks bol deti...

And then when she tried going inside the locker room... she was bymistake pushed and how perfectly she landed in his arms... look look.. hayye kitna pyaar wala tha... par phir se chillai... how dare u... n swayam ki dare bhi dekho chod bhi diya... n then wen he offered help she refused... swayam ke dialogue is exactly what is going on in the minds of all SwaRon fans ... jab lagta sab thik ho raha... aisa lagta hai.. unn dono ke bich kuch thik nai ho sakta...

and then look look in the principal's office... n then on the terrace swayam ne kitne pyaar se bola dance tumsab ki khaas kar tumhari identity hai... swayam ne kitne pyaar se bola tumhe bolne ka right hai n sharon ne reply kia taaki tum uss statement ko mend karke apni favour me bolo...

haiiiz so much of confusion... jab aisa lagta hai ke inki confusions aur mu's kam hoo rahi hai... pata nai new new confusions aur mu's kaha se aa jaati hai...

share ur views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's about it, bud.
Swayum and Sharon are hell of conflicted characters, especially Sharon. So, she comes around and goes back to square one so quickly, you don't even have the time to understand what just happened. As of now, all we can do is, see if the confusions has some depth, which it does. Furthermore, if it calls for progress, which also it does now. Bit. 

-K

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sharon aur Swayam ke love story mein, in donon ke presence se zyada confusion aur misunderstandings hai. What Swayam said is so right, whenever u feel that everything is gonna b alright, the whole scene shifts. You don't even get enough tine to digest the whole thing before they start spurting fire at each other. Huh..!!
God knows ye sab kab khatam hoga aur inki gadi right track pe chalna shuru karegi...
barbdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SwaRon track is just sooo not moving ahead, i absolutely DONT c any, like literally ANY change in der story, i think dey r just behaving d same frm, like wat, MONTHS ?????!!!
i so want a Change n dem, specially in sharon now...
d3 is gettin borin day by day, shantanu n sneha r such gud actors, dey surely deserve sm more scenes showing us fans smthing else dan dis, smthing UNPREDICTABLE now, datz wat v like bout dem, n datz exactly wat dey r not showing us, i like dese small sweet scenes too, but i now i find dem very senseless, for how long v have been seeing dis, really wanna c some change in der track now...😒
Edited by barbdoll - 12 years ago
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I Really Hate it i mean Cvs Wat Upto No Improvement In Swaron 
Just HATE😡
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well, if there's one word that sums up SwaRon..it has to be COMPLICATED !! And we fans know that all too well !!! Today's SwaRon scene was really nice...It was a nice mix of a meaningful scene and yet we had some light hearted moments !!! I guess Sharon is just mad about the whole Bhabhi thing which I hope she will reveal to Swayam soon !!! I so want to see a cute SwaRon fight on the whole Bhabhi thing !!!

And as usual, Swayam said the right thing to make Sharon feel better but Sharon being Sharon, will never agree to it !!!  I liked the fact that they showed Sharon is still affected by the Footloose defeat...For someone like Sharon, its not that easy to get over a defeat and I appreciate the fact that the CVs kept that side of Sharon !!!

Well, I really didn't expect such a small thing like the Bhabhi incident will create so much misunderstanding...cause that's the only reason why Sharon is mad at Swayam right now...cause she thinks that he told Tanni about them !!! So, I really hope this misunderstanding gets cleared soon...Cause this dumb misunderstanding is so not needed right now when SwaRon already have so much problems between them that still need to be solved !!!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
SwaRon scene was as usual beautiful...the whole episode was full of hawa hawa look look and on and off eye locks between dese two. Well as we all know that Sharon is upset cz of the whole Bhabhi act which happened yesterday and she is under the impression that Swayam told Tanni abt them. 

I feel she was right and she has the right to get upset which is y we see Sharon taunting Swayam during the episode. I initially thought this tanni will e excited fr Sharon to be the sixth dancer but no she is excited fr herself but, i guess she is under the impression that she will be dancing with Rey. 

I hope Sharon and Swayam clear this bhabhi act wala misunderstanding cz...i dnt mind if cv's show a cute fight between dese two but a serious one will nt at all be appreciated. 

We are waiting since a very long time to see SwaRon happening...i am tired of waiting now and i hope CV'd dnt ruin Sharon this time cz it will be too much to handle. 
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am happy for a change with this fight because for the first time i think Sharon has really a valid reason for being angry . Aur rahi baat confusion ki to Jab tak Sharon monologue nahi hota hai wo to kabhi nahi jaane wala hai.
komaltannu thumbnail
it was good scene but p/z stop this cat mouse fight 
want some gud romantic scenes of swaron

Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
swaron track shud move now