Written Update 10th April (Page 3)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Sachi16

Thanks for the Highlight Shwets... Smile

and again... Make Suhana understand session... but will end in Making others Understand... LOLLOL

Let's see how Alok handles the situation... Smile

I think Alok did well...i mean mistake ultimately was on Ishaan's side this time...bt Alok made him understand in a simple manner...no dramatic lines and all..LOL

I know... and I agree with You...

mistake was on Ishaan's side... but we all know why he didn't take money... coz he was somewhere stuck in his collegues Words... Smile

TG -- It was for Alok... Big smile

and I am surprsingly Happy... that Disha n Suhana's problem got solved in one Epi only... LOLLOLLOL

chalo der aaye durast aaye... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jonyeastwood111192Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

If you want to end problems you can end it in few seconds, thts wht we saw todayLOL Sushan prob solved and more so Suhana Disha problem solvedLOL, nways thx Shwets

I guess Idea of Solving Problem in 2 seconds... is Churaofied from HouseFull 2 LOLLOLLOL

There also... salo ki Dushmani between Brothers... got solved in span of second... WinkLOLLOLLOL 

Edited by Sachi16 - 10 April 2012 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jonyeastwoodShwets1502

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
D'oh So Disha understood in one second...khamakha itne dino se BP high kar rahi thi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by 111192

so now its confirmed SGP is ending (pragti ji bahut bewkoof banaliya apne sushaan fans ko...apke uday uncle ne aapki nahi suniCryLOL)...2 major conflicts solved in a matter of just 5 mins...serial ki maya bhi aparam par hai ...jo problem normal conditions mein 20 episodes mein solve hoti woh sirf 2 min mein solve hogayiLOL
am here only for 2 mnts
kal hi bola meine pragati bana rahi hai. mere uncle hai na chairmen slot deciding committee ke unhone bataayaROFL

@ ekta
if you here tab woh one day metro card ke aur detail de do please

When you get down at Penn Station... search for Subway station... see the signs... will take you to there... and then go to Ticket Window... ask for one day unlimited Metro Card... you can ask as many questions to Ticket Window Guy as You want... he will answer you...

One Day metro Card will cost you $7 Smile
shilu999_balani Senior Member
shilu999_balani
shilu999_balani

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

[QUOTE=111192]so now its confirmed SGP is ending (pragti ji bahut bewkoof banaliya apne sushaan fans ko...apke uday uncle ne aapki nahi suniCryLOL)...2 major conflicts solved in a matter of just 5 mins...serial ki maya bhi aparam par hai ...jo problem normal conditions mein 20 episodes mein solve hoti woh sirf 2 min mein solve hogayiLOL
am here only for 2 mnts
kal hi bola meine pragati bana rahi hai. mere uncle hai na chairmen slot deciding committee ke unhone bataayaROFL

@ ekta
if you here tab woh one day metro card ke aur detail de do please
[/QUOTE
what details are you looking for?...you just buy the metro card at the station for $ 7 and can use it in the subway and the bus thru out the day for one day...its very easy to use ...you just swipe it at the exits...maybe ekta can give you more details...

that pragatti is really making a fool s sushaan fans i think...rupesh sir...ridhima sham all havr confirmed the ending of sgp on the 20th

and i dont know details but another project has already been started... but not sure who is involved in it...last day of shoot for sgp is the 16th and all this is from the horses mouth...no pragatti or anyone...

Edited by shilu999_balani - 10 April 2012 at 9:20am

jshree_ram111192Shwets1502

jonyeastwood Senior Member
jonyeastwood
jonyeastwood

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

If you want to end problems you can end it in few seconds, thts wht we saw todayLOL Sushan prob solved and more so Suhana Disha problem solvedLOL, nways thx Shwets

I guess Idea of Solving Problem in 2 seconds... is Churaofied from HouseFull 2 LOLLOLLOL

There also... salo in Dushmani between Brothers... got solved in span of second... LOL 
i'm busy in exam's prep. so didn't logeed on from last month, just watching sgp to take break 4m study
 from 2 min 
i got the worst new's in less than 2 min sgp is endingCry, when i saw the timing of new show's promoAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhimanIF

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged

There also... salo ki Dushmani between Brothers... got solved in span of second... WinkLOLLOLLOL 

I M more shocked that U saw HouseFull 2 OuchShocked  I saw 1Star & knew what a lmao its really is ...LOLLOLLOL

What did U learn today Bachha party ? I learned like always " Suhana is always right " !!!!!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramjonyeastwoodNimbuMirchiShwets1502

jonyeastwood Senior Member
jonyeastwood
jonyeastwood

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

There also... salo ki Dushmani between Brothers... got solved in span of second... LOL 

I M more shocked that U saw HouseFull 2 OuchShocked  I saw 1Star & knew what a lmao its really is ...LOLLOLLOL

What did U learn today Bachha party ? I learned like always " Suhana is always right " !!!!!!! ROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Silly
i knew that 4m the 1st day i saw the show

dhimanIFiViewsNimbuMirchi

Go to top