my take on ytd epi...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i read alot of topics in which it is written dat wat crap n disaster on 100 epi..we didnt expected dis...n blah blah...i will only take bout 3 main characters dat is manyata uday n J...
  • manyata told soo many rude words...n passed such bad comments on uday...after knowing dat he did soo much 4 her... but as she said soo much to uday...we all came to a conclusion dat she is mean n self centered...but if u notice manyata started her comments by saying J KE SAATH BHI DANCE KARTA HAI AUR JAB MERE PASS AATA HAI TOU DOST DOST KEH KAR MERE SAATH BHI DANCE KARTA HAI...means she couldnt digest da closeness of uday n J...n when she fell down first person to whom she luks is uday...not her dad...not her bro...not any one else...n den she felt hurt dat uday didnt came to help her out...n make her stand up...n in da last scene again she feels jealous bout uday gonna kiss J...n manyata is soo much upset 4m uday but still wear clothes which he had brought 4 her...n if u feel dat she is stilll stuck wid akash...sooo she till need tym to realise her luv 4 uday...EK DIN MAIN TOU AKASH JIS KE LIAY ITNA KIA US KO BUL KAR UDAY KO YAAD TOU NAHI KAR SAKHTI NA...have sum common sense...
  • J..wont take much tym on her...she just want uday at any cost...dats yy she keep on using dat mms clip soo dat he can come close to her...n yep now soon she will be tasting her own medicine...infact now both da sis will suffer...coz both had made uday suffer alot...n now uday willl teach both of dem a gud lesson n da moral of dis lesson will be...NEVER TAKE PANGA 4M UDAY...KIUN KI UDAY TOU BRIJRAJ KA BHI BAAP HAI...
  • last but not da least uday...da most important part of DEK...he was rite in ytd epi...manyata dont have any rite to say n pass such commments on him...n dat also when she dont even care bout his feelings...n bout wat all he did 4 her...n now he will teach both da sis a gr88 lesson of not taking panga 4m him...he will be completely ignoring manyata n completely make J feel special...n due to dat manyata will come close to him...n when akash will return she will be completely on uday...
  • in da end i just wanna say i feel sorry 4 J...coz she wont be getting anything not da throne... n not uday also...both da thing will be dont know if its correct or not but ritefully belongs to manyata...(she deserves it or not...i leave it to u guys...)but just to get his luv(manyata) he will be using J...wich really makes me feel sorry 4 her...
its my take on ytd's epi...feel free to voice ur opinion...😉
Edited by sirjee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by loverofAK

Awesome coconut pie,that's just right😊 I just like how u maintain everything I just hope that J don't get anything nor Udai nor the Throne...😳😉
see how much  dis tube lite's brain works...after 14 hrs of continuous work also my brains r working...hahahahha😉
great dear,
love your analysis.
uday is taking two shots with one bullet and i am happy that grey UV ,the yuvraj of jaigarh is back.  but i won't be feeling bad for j . she has earned what she is getting with her evil deeds.