Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Peer pressure: Chapter 10 page 22 (Page 20)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I'm Wondering Why Khushi Is There :| Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

3llie

fatima2603 Goldie
fatima2603
fatima2603

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
This uodate was fab...love the way you are showing the past and present as I do want to know the backstory but also want to know what is happening in the hotel. This way is perfect as it is giving me both!! And they really seem to be into each other I really do hope that once the night is over there really are no regrets!

3llie

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
i just came across your ff a few hours ago & read it all twice. i must say i just love love love it.
i m dying of curiousity to know how they ended up in the hotel room?
plz continue & update soon.

3llie

3llie Groupbie
3llie
3llie

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

The plot is slowly thickening and you are slowly revealing the reason behind the hotel-room visit. 

I really like you keep switching between past and present, it keep the suspense building and makes me draw random conclusions as to why both of them are there!
Great work! :)

~K

Aaah thank you!!! I would love to hear about your random conclusions. Who knows maybe you'll be right?

Originally posted by fatima2603

This uodate was fab...love the way you are showing the past and present as I do want to know the backstory but also want to know what is happening in the hotel. This way is perfect as it is giving me both!! And they really seem to be into each other I really do hope that once the night is over there really are no regrets!

Thanx =) i can't promise no regrets. But I can say that Khushi seems glad with her decision ;)

Originally posted by kushipugly

i just came across your ff a few hours ago & read it all twice. i must say i just love love love it.
i m dying of curiousity to know how they ended up in the hotel room?
plz continue & update soon.

What can I say more then that I'm deeply honoured =) thank you for taking your time 

And to everyone else, thank you so much for commenting. It means the world to me =)

will update shortly 

3llie Groupbie
3llie
3llie

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
i have tried writing this one in a new way. i hope you like it, and get what i'm doing. let me now if this is good or if i should go back to the original way.

the italics are what they are thinking, and the dialouges are what they actually say.

Chapter 10: The one with the call

Khushi's phone had buzzed a number of times. As she didn't recognize the caller id, therefore she chose to ignore it. She was tired of the telemarketing calls she had been getting. They always called at the wrong moment (not that any moment would be right) and they just wouldn't take no for an answer. She hated disappointing people, and a part of her felt guilty saying no. But in the last couple of days she had grown tired. The guilt had washed away and been replaced by something you could call loathing. 

Hence it was easier to not pick up. The problem was that, it seemed , her not attending the call, didn't discourage them in anyway. It always ended with her taking the call and this time was no exception.

I hate these calls. Why can't they leave people alone.

So when the phone rang a forth time, she picked up annoyed and said:

"I'm not interested, is it really that hard to get?" 

What the…what is her problem. Can't she say hi like a normal person. The first thing she does is bark at me. And what does she mean whit she's not interested? And how did she know that I was?

"You don't even know, what I'm proposing." 

Who cares what they are selling, if I wanted something I would go out and buy it. I don't need a phone call to persuade me.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I will not buy it." 

What the hell is she on about. I haven't even started saying anything. There is no need for her to act this way. She doesn't know how hard it's for me to call. What happened to the sweet khushi? Where did this suspicious one come from?

"Buy what? Why are you assuming that I will try to trick you?"

That's rich, try to act innocent. As if it's not a universal truth, the only thing they do, is to trick people. Just because I'm new in Delhi doesn't mean that I'm stupid.  

"Isn't that what all of you do? Isn't that your type's profession? To try to trap unknowing people?"

I knew it, I knew I was going to regret this. I should have listened to my brain. I shouldn't have called. She has accused me of just about anything and everything. What is it she has against me? I should stay away from this pagal girl. But I got worried. 

"First I was tricking you, now my type tricks innocent people. It's even my profession. Where is this coming from?"

The audacity.

"Don't try to act smart, I have had it. I don't have time for this, don't call me again!"

No one, and I mean no one acts this way with Arnav Singh Raizada. Who does she think she is. I was trying to be nice. But the only thing she is being, is a B**ch.

"What the….what is your problem? First you don't feel the need to pick up and then when you finally do, you behave like a complete B**ch!!!"

Did he just call me a B**ch? I'll show him one. I'll make him pay for this. No one, and I mean no one says that to Khushi Kumari Gupta and gets away with it.

"How dare you? Tell me…. Who do you think you are? Put your manager on, I have a few things to say. You won't get away with this, is this any way to behave?"

I'll never understand this girl. What the hell does she mean with put your manager on? Is this some kind of twisted joke. Is she trying to laugh at me?

"Put who on?….really I have no F**cking clue, what your on about….have you lost it? Last time I saw you, you seemed normal. Or as normal as you can be, at least. If you don't want to talk to me that's fine, but there is no need to blame me for things I can't even comprehend. I got worried, that's the only reason I kept on calling"

He go worried? He has seen me? Am I supposed to know him? Am I mistaken?

"You got worried? Last time you saw me? No, really who is this?"

She doesn't know who I am? She should thank her lucky stars, it's no less then a miracle to get a call from ASR. Is she immune to the magic no girl can resist? Unbelievable! 

"Unbelievable…! You don't know who I am, but still you manage to tell me off. What is your problem, Khushi? I should have known better, actually I did know better, but still I called. And if your small brain hasn't figured it out yet, it's Arnav."

Oh my God it's Arnav. Great Khushi, you just made a complete fool out of yourself. This is so humiliating. 

"Arnav!!!"

Finally, she know it's me. But why is she screaming?

"Yes, Arnav, no need to screech it out. I know my name."

Eh……….eh…….

"…………….eh………"

First she couldn't shut up and know she opts to keep quiet? Don't say she dropped her phone.

"Are you still there?"

Focus khushi, you have to continue speaking. You already seem crazy, there Is no need to appear retarded.

"Yes…..I'm so sorry. I thought you where trying to sell me something……you know, telemarketing. Haye re Devi Maiya!"

Pagal, totally cute but oh so pagal.

"You really are pagal. I'm not selling anything. Do you want to hang up?"

He called me….of course I don't want him to hang up. He wanted to speak to me….what about?

"NO! I really am sorry Arnav. I don't have your number, so I jumped to conclusions. Why did you ring anyway?"

What should I say? Should I tell her the truth? Or should I just let it be?

"I called to ask you something and then when you didn't pick up, I kept on calling. I wanted to know if you were all right."

He cares, in his own way of course, but still. What had he wanted to ask me, it couldn't only be; how are you? Who calls for that?

"Oh….hmm…I'm good. How are you? What did you want to ask me, originally?"

Just go for it. Don't chicken out now.

"Actually I wanted to ask if you would like to grab lunch. Like last time. I could pick you up in an half hour"

Of course I would, can't believe he finally asked. Maybe this time I'll even let him have Chinese? Wait what did he say….half hour….Damn……I can't today.

"Arnav I can't."

Congratulation, you just got shot down. Would you like to grab lunch…real good….how could she resist. Idiot. 

"I'm sorry to disturb you. It's fine really. I'm glad you didn't feel the need to accept, when you clearly don't want to."

No, no, no he's getting it all wrong.

"Arnav it's not like that. I would love to, I just have other plans."

What plans? Is she going to meet some friends? Are the friends of the opposite sex? Or maybe worse, is she going out with some other guy? But at least she would like to go out with me. 

"Okay then maybe next time. What are you going to do anyway?"

I wish I could just pull out from my pervious engagements. But I promised. 

"I'm going out for lunch, with Shyam."

Who the hell is Shyam? She's saying no to me for some other guy. I was right, there is someone else. I don't need this crap.

"Then don't let me take up your time, bye." and he hanged up.

What just happened. One minute he's calling me, talking to me and even asking me out. The other he hangs up. I'll never understand him. 

I ask for one thing, one thing only...lots of comments =)

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Shini.Shiva86rachealkarthimanneethugeorgerishigunjananu-kdsuganya91fathimaa98mrignet_tu_achuanum ghouriramyaduraiClassy_Galpoojdc87mcmelinaunmitaGurpreet1991os112801SedonaScarletnadianatalienia252Crinklez.TRND86blue_sapphiregnainaEmpressSarayuMxk3444fatima2603RandomGirlishqbaaz4evercutepuppythe_breezeApples94abraxosvidya.sanjaysaiqa4evameera06saarah96Nimie207akshadAsmara.huny.thebestvrinda16Kraniarhilover55N0306nareshSVhararnavfarha5556segadipktouchkushipugly207shikhachandana.srupzloveuEthereal-Path_disha_ajoopASR6262rkapoor1382seeta_naipsprincessunaraDownhill

ASR6262 IF-Sizzlerz
ASR6262
ASR6262

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
awesome update thank u for pm me waiting for next one 
Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
simply fabtastic..loved it...and i loved ur way of writingTongue
rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 23 June 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
A v v sweet nice chapter...waiting for more chapters soon:):))):))))):):))))))

Go to top