Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF: Peer pressure: Chapter 10 page 22 (Page 20)

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
EAGERLY WAITING.. UPDATE SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

3llie

3llie Groupbie
3llie
3llie

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I'm sorry for not updating! After my exams finally finished
I fell sick. I'm almost my crazy self again.

Will try to post real soon :)

Thanks for the interest in the story, it really means a lot ;)
3llie Groupbie
3llie
3llie

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Sorry for not posting earlier, but I have had exams and then I fell sick.
But I'm back now and will surely try to post more regularly. This is a chapter that I have re-written because my computer decided to crash. I hope it's good enough, I hate re-writing something I had already written. I doesn't come out as well. Anyways hope you like it
Let me present

Chapter 9: The one were the magic starts to shine 

Arnav's anger towards his undefined feelings for Khushi were growing by the day. He thought about her several times a day, he found himself hatching plans, stupid plans at that, plans that would somehow force her to interact with him. He had seen her a couple of times since they had been in the coffee shop, but he never got the chance to speak to her alone. There was always someone present, someone to occupy her attention, someone to interrupt. He had grown tired of waiting and today was the day he do something for himself. 

He decided to break his own rule, the rule where he never called a girl. They were supposed to call him, he didn't go after girls, they came for him. He had her number, he had taken it from Anjali's phone at a moment of weakness.  He had had it for over a week, but he had controlled himself, he had some how managed to not call. 

But today his feelings were winning over his mind, he seemed to have lost the control he took pride in. The worst part was, not knowing why he needed to talk to her. He knew that he wanted to, but he couldn't for the life of him figure out where that need came from. He was going to call her and ask her to meet him, maybe for a cup of coffee? No that wasn't a good idea, she must be sick of coffee, she works at a coffee shop for God's sake. Where should he take her? This was a first, him not knowing what to do. Somehow Khushi managed to regress him to the teenage boy he actually was. 

He wasn't only feeling bad about calling her, the chance of rejection was eating him up. What if she answered and hung up, when she heard him? What if she laughed at him for calling? What if she refused?

He had to take a leap of faith and just call her. He picked up his phone and slowly dialed the number. 

---------------

Present time, in the hotel room.

It took some time for Khushi to register what Arnav had said. When she finally did, she blushed a terrible crimson red. The mere opportunity to watch him this night (even though she did it sheepishly while she hardly looked at him straight), had Khushi experiencing a palette of emotion. To then touch him, examine him and most of all hold him was going to be an impossible task. But a pleasurable one at that.  

She wasn't sure if she was going to go through with this, but she knew that she didn't want to stop just yet. She could feel her self being drawn to him, he had a magnetic pull she couldn't describe. She needed to stay, she had to remain or she would die of curiosity. What would it feel like to caress even a single part of his body? To stroke his muscles. To be able to feel him. No fabric, cloth or textile between them. 

Only he and she would remain, nothing to confine them, all the apprehensions shed. They would come together as nature intended. She knew that she needed to take the first step, he was too much of a gentleman to force something on her. He had already asked her a number of times if she indeed wanted this to occur. She needed to take a leap of faith. There was no other way then to just plunge right in.

And plunge she did. 

She walked towards Arnav, every step she took showed her determination. Her insecurities seemed to have washed away. A small smile played at the corners of her mouth, her eyes were twinkling with what could only be labeled as mischievously and her head was spinning with delirium.

He was always handsome, but today in his white shirt and blue denim jeans, she was left speechless. Now words could describe the sight in front of her. He had rolled up his sleeves and left the top two buttons undone, giving his tanned skin a chance to shine through. 

In the short span of time she had known him, he had gone from annoying to intoxicating. He had some how become the drug of choice, the fix she couldn't go without, in all and all the one must of her life. 

As she approached him, while looking straight in his eyes, she  asked him to guide her. She knew that she could be herself with him, there was no need to act as she knew what she was doing. She was clueless, and she needed him to lead the way. 

Arnav had been trying to focus, to not run to her and take her in his arms. He wanted to see what she would say, what her response would be to his comment. He had asked her to keep her clothes on, he had told her to touch him. He was eager to know the feeling her touch would invoke in him. He was ready for this, he had wanted this for a long time. He knew he was all set, he just wanted her to be on the same page. 

Arnav Singh Raizada never regretted his decisions, and he sure as hell wasn't going to regret this. 

He heard her ask him to guide her. Hearing those words, his heart almost jumped for joy, or was it his libido. He couldn't really tell, he was yet to determine his feelings for Khushi. The last eight months had been a roller-coaster ride. He had experienced new feelings, new urges and was still discovering sides of himself he didn't know existed. Khushi was a mystery to him and she somehow made him a mystery to himself. 

He slowly put his hands on her shoulders. He looked straight in her eyes and spoke:

"Khushi, we will take this slow. We have all night. We'll only proceed if you feel comfortable. The only thing you have to do, is to tell me if and when you want to stop. I'm ready to go as far as you wish. Is that okay with you?"

Khushi was overwhelmed by the concern Arnav showed her. He was demanding nothing and giving everything. She couldn't help feeling a bit ashamed of how she had labeled him. She had decided he was a bad guy without even getting to know him. That was a mistake she never would repeat. Regardless of what was going to go down today, she knew that she from this day would always respect him. Her feelings for him had changed drastically in the months that had past. She couldn't name what she felt for him, but she knew that the feelings were positive ones. 

"Yes, that is more then okay. I really appreciate the fact that we are going to take it slow, but I hope I won't disappoint you. I'm totally at loss on how to continue. I'm sure you have been with girls that are experienced, I don't want you to do this because you feel you have to. And a part of me hopes that you'll enjoy this. That I'll be able to perform, at least satisfactorily."

"Are you serious? You are a total pagal. You're afraid I feel complied to do this. Any boy in our college, hell any man in the world would kill to be in my shoes right now. I simply have some insecurities, I don't want you to be forced. I know you asked me to come here, but I have a feeling there is a reason hidden somewhere. And the matter of me not being satisfied, I'm already ecstatic. The kiss we shared, even though it was a soft one, was truly amazing. I know that I am more then able to show a good time, I just don't want this to be something you regret. I know that you're a bit old fashioned and I would hate to be the reason you feel the need to repent."

"I can honestly say that at this precise moment, I regret nothing."

---------

Back to the back story.

Why wasn't she picking up. He had called her three times and every time her phone went to voice mail. He was starting to lose his temper. Who did she think she was. Here he was calling her and she thought she had the right to ignore him. No one ignored Arnav Singh Raizada, no one. He would show her. The girl was digging her own grave. 

He continued to work up his anger, until it was almost uncontrollable. Only a small part of his brain was still functioning and that part told him. "Stop acting like a moron. Just because you have her number doesn't automatically mean she has yours. She doesn't know that it's you calling."

But then why wasn't she picking up? Where was she? 

Thank you every one of you who have commented and liked the story. please keep on giving feed-back

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

mgtdsmritigemrachealsuganya91anu-kdfathimaa98fanfollowerTaz.roxoxhatathbristios112801..Zahra..nanz_2211Classy_GalTRND86gnainaArshiAnalystthesisasdfjklishqbaaz4everfatima2603meera06vidya.sanjayAsmara.akshadhuny.thebestvrinda16-Siaa-saiqa4evaNimie207the_breezeabraxosarhilover55N0306hararnavKranisegadfarha5556kushipugly207shikhasamia19chandana.srupzloveu_disha_GoGreenanjsrkapoor1382ASR6262Ethereal-Pathsarunlicious..princessunara

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
wow.. nice update...hope u are feeling better now... take care of ur health, that is more important...

thanks for the pm

3llie

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
u update..!!!! Party
loved it

3llie

farha5556 IF-Dazzler
farha5556
farha5556

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
that vwas nice,why didnt u update fast,i was stuck up for this

3llie

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
WOW...U UPDATED.Party..I WAS WAITING FOE THIS...
ITS AWESOME...TOTALLY LOVED ITHug

3llie

cutepuppy Goldie
cutepuppy
cutepuppy

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Clap

3llie

Go to top