Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rowrow thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Beyond beautiful. Thx for the update. Happy writing:):):))))))
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WONDERFULL...
THNKX FOR THE UPDATE
207shikha thumbnail
awww man..!! the last quote by arnav really took my breath away..!! why he has to be damm sexy that only his simple 2 line statement makes me feel tinkle all over my body..! loved the way u deliverd the dialouges from ur characters..! but i do have a doubt in ma mind.u know the way u have written it seems like arnav is a guy to whom gals genuinely throw themselves away.so he must be really overconfident with that fact na..? then he must be behaving arrogantly with khushi but the way he's behaving with khushi it seems like he's really fallen for her..is that so.? will be curiously waiting for our next update.!
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the entire situation is quite intrigue...continue soon...
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
fantastic update 
loved it!!!!!!!!!

arhilover55 thumbnail
nice update..i really wonder why khushi is doing this..please continue soon..thanks for pm
fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she's been pressured but not him. However, she seems to want to do it anyway...but what puzzles me is that if she has been pressured then surely anjali wouldn't point her in arnavs direction...
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!! loved it. u really know how to take a story forward thru amazing twists n turns👏 one moment khushi was nervous, the nxt she was angry n the nxt she is ready.loved her characterization.great going. waitin for ur nxt update.do it soon😳 thanks for the pm
3llie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: YPNHK_kiFANno.1

Woah!!! This is a majorly different story!! Love how you've set the pace, it's not just flashbacks, it's them talking about their past encounters.

Brilliantly superb and engaging writing and dialogue! Looking forward to more! Very intriguing (I just read all the parts in one go!)👏

It's kinda like Arnav and Khushi, confused with what the other wants, you take us to the edge, close to an explanation, something to reveal why what is happening, is happening, but then you pull back. Great work!

Wooow your kind words are truly humbling!!
I am super pleased that you like it. I can't ask for more, getting feed back is the true award

Nice to hear that you like my writing style, really what can
I say more then it kind of made my day

I'll pm you when I update

3llie
3llie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 207shikha

awww man..!! the last quote by arnav really took my breath away..!! why he has to be damm sexy that only his simple 2 line statement makes me feel tinkle all over my body..! loved the way u deliverd the dialouges from ur characters..! but i do have a doubt in ma mind.u know the way u have written it seems like arnav is a guy to whom gals genuinely throw themselves away.so he must be really overconfident with that fact na..? then he must be behaving arrogantly with khushi but the way he's behaving with khushi it seems like he's really fallen for her..is that so.? will be curiously waiting for our next update.!<div></div>

Aaw thank you dear!!

It's not me, Arnav has his own magic ;)

It us true that Arnav is behaving differently towards khushi, and maybe or maybe not you will get to know why 😉

3llie