Precap is the begining of New Entry !!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Well Rashi's question to Gopi that she has been lucky to have everything but the day you are insecure & do not get that one person's love or thing...we will talk...I think Gopi will see Anita & think that both Ahem & Anita are made for each other & he still loves her...& even in this insecurity she will not split the mother & son but she will step back & move out of Modi house to make place for Anita to enter the house & both mother & son can live together !!!!

That should hopefully be the eye opener for Rashi to always look at family being together even in worst situations !!!!
raashi having her eyes opened...wont happen in this century...this will give her the much needed fuel to go after gopi again😡

possibly.. bt i dont like Gopi's sacrifice..

Koki will not allow it anymore.. and moreover Ahem is not the old one..

Originally posted by varshu27

raashi having her eyes opened...wont happen in this century...this will give her the much needed fuel to go after gopi again😡
Ditto.
As much as I don't want Gopi to leave MM, I can see this as a posiblility! As for Rashi, she got everything on a silver platter and she still thinks she has nothing 😡 Edited by -neela- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SriB

Ditto.
Totally agree! 
Originally posted by -neela-

As much as I don't want Gopi to leave MM, I can see this as a posiblility! As for Rashi, she got everything on a silver platter and she still thinks she has nothing 😡
It is people like rashi that have everything   want more , and then one day they really have nothing...  which is what I hope happens  to rashi
tottaly agree from gopi's pov but see our ahemjii won't let her go hopefully ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by -neela-

As much as I don't want Gopi to leave MM, I can see this as a posiblility! As for Rashi, she got everything on a silver platter and she still thinks she has nothing 😡

that is so typical of raashi...never ever satisfied with anything...always unhappy always wanting more...and that too at the price of someones suffering...
Rashi has permanent patti over her eyes.