India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Isn't something really...wrong?

Ashirania Senior Member
Ashirania
Ashirania

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
...I'm sorry, but this couple for me is a bit warped. Dont get me wrong,I  love them! I mean, they look awesome tgt, but...I noe how this thing started out, but how long are they going to drag it? Yes, love develops gradually, but every time we see sth that shows some semblance of understanding/love btw the two, we are thrown this big face off scene that ruins EVERYTHING. I don't get the cvs here. I'm not abt to dissect suraj's behavior here, but I jus want to say, they need to bring the focus back. They are trying to build a relation here, and instead, they are showing us the hundred ways a relation breaks before it is even formed. It gets frustrating after a while, you knw? Like one second they stare at eachother like theyre almost there..and the next, sandy/bhabo/some other random FamiLy member says or does sth stupid and the whole circle of misunderstandings starts again and we're all back to square 1...is it just me?  Is it so hard for something good to happen and for it NOT to be over ridden by some other incident?(sandy and suraj go for that bathing thingy...and sandy goes into a defensive mode like he's going to rape her or sth, suraj tries to prove her innocence and sandy goes all psycho on him cus of what bhaho says, suraj brings her to her award ceremony and she's too preoccupied ABt lying to bhabo rather than being appreciative abt the risk he took for her) Im a fan of shows that show how love develops. but all these shows actually show love. They actually show how both care and how these feelings intensify and strengthen over time. Not break down and shatter every time something bad happens. Besides, the focus of this show is how husbands are supportive of wives, not how a desperate husband is trying to win over a wife who doesn't reciprocate his love in any way at all...
Maybe some of u disagree, I'm sorry but this is my opinion. Bt do share Ur opinion, guess I need to see things from a different perspective to enjoy this show!

Edited by Ashirania - 10 April 2012 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

timepass..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
there is no right or wrong view about this pair Smile 

your views are as valid as others. and yes, he's trying to love someone who isn't IN love with him...yet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hariniatp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top