nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamrish

Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by nancy1996

Ohh paperwork.. somehow when you said this.. I was reminded of writing pracs in college/school...
LOLLOLMy botany practicals used to be night mares for me.OuchCan never forget those school/college days
I used to enjoy the practicals where I could team up with my friends and do the work.. during Biology pracs.. I remember making those long complicated diagrams.. LOL
Biology practicals... Still remember the frog cutting...One time my friend started cutting.. and half cut frog started jumping around... Was not tied properly... Was hilarious... She was just screaming like hell... She pretty much ran out of the lab...

But i liked the most was Chem labs... Mix this acid and that alkaline solution...One time we mixed too much... Created a big smoke...testtube hi toot gaya...
I liked chem pracs too.. esp when ppl used to faint due to acid smell.. ...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I actually love Biology... but my councellor said that Maths Physics are my strenght.. so even I did eng... :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82-sahasra-shamrish

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Biology practicals... Still remember the frog cutting...One time my friend started cutting.. and half cut frog started jumping around... Was not tied properly... Was hilarious... She was just screaming like hell... She pretty much ran out of the lab...

But i liked the most was Chem labs... Mix this acid and that alkaline solution...One time we mixed too much... Created a big smoke...testtube hi toot gaya...
When i dissected frog,a small frog jumped out of itLOL

Chem lab was pretty interesting,but our sir used to take viva about the practical first n then used to allow only those who answered the q's.One day except me n my friend,all were made to stand out till they answered those q's.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sgumi82nancy1996shamrish

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

When i dissected frog,a small frog jumped out of itLOL

Chem lab was pretty interesting,but our sir used to take viva about the practical first n then used to allow only those who answered the q's.One day except me n my friend,all were made to stand out till they answered those q's.

Haiya.. Haiy... yeh toh torture hua.. mujhe toh exam din hi aata tha.. exam se pehle.. kabhi kuch pada hi nahin...

Saone tu padi padaku nikali...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-shamrish

shamrish IF-Rockerz
shamrish
shamrish

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOL Hamare profs yehi dekh kar khush rehte the ki hum pracs attend kar rahe hai...toh kaam pe itna concentrate nahin karte the...LOL Bombay mein during 11th, 12th attendance is not an issue na... isliye...but I miss college days they were fun!Tongue[/QUOTE]
I agree.. 11std and 1st few yrs of eng were more fun..  We used to give attendance and sneak through the back door and go and play cricket... One professor never looked up to verify for attendance.. One of us would give attendance for multiple.. SOmeone's name gets called, say " Yes sir."" and he would be marked present... Thanks nancy for reminding those days..

nancy1996-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

I hated botany... One of the reasons i did not choose medical field... Went eng route...
LOLMedicine was again interesting n entertaining as well.Our Anatomy prof used to have soft side towards NRI's as they come all the way to India to pursue MBBS.With others she is a terror in dissection hall.So whoever does the dissection we used to request NRI guy to present it to her as she wont scold him.LOL

nancy1996shamrish

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOL Hamare profs yehi dekh kar khush rehte the ki hum pracs attend kar rahe hai...toh kaam pe itna concentrate nahin karte the...LOL Bombay mein during 11th, 12th attendance is not an issue na... isliye...but I miss college days they were fun!Tongue
I agree.. 11std and 1st few yrs of eng were more fun..  We used to give attendance and sneak through the back door and go and play cricket... One professor never looked up to verify for attendance.. One of us would give attendance for multiple.. SOmeone's name gets called, say " Yes sir."" and he would be marked present... Thanks nancy for reminding those days..[/QUOTE] LOLLOLLOL You are welcome Amrish.. I always remember college days.. we did have a lot of fun... Hamari.. engg. class mein there were were few girls... single digits.. and once all the girls except 2 went for a movie.. and you can imagine prof.. ak reaction.. next day usne ask kiya.. how was the movie.. and we girls were stunned...LOL

-sahasra-shamrish

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

I hated botany... One of the reasons i did not choose medical field... Went eng route...
LOLMedicine was again interesting n entertaining as well.Our Anatomy prof used to have soft side towards NRI's as they come all the way to India to pursue MBBS.With others she is a terror in dissection hall.So whoever does the dissection we used to request NRI guy to present it to her as she wont scold him.LOL
Ever noticed.. hum sab log.. bachan se hi strategize karte hain...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Go to top