!! Parichay Chit Chat # 7 !! - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
@nidhi...cid nai pasand...wen cid startted i was four ...so couldnt watch it...bt i have been watchin from past many years nw...even i watch the repeat telecast...as it used to air for many hours on sony...some epi's i have watched more than twice
@ Nidhi, tum Ek serials ke har twist ke baare me jaanti ho na. Yup she would be brought back to split Sinal again. 

Rainy season toh baad me aayega, abhi ek din ki baarish mil jaye, toh hi main dance karoongi. 
@nidhi hey mumbai mein rains kab hui yr...gujarat mein hui...

@payal n nidhi ya this summer is killing me yr...cant tolerate...wen i go out i carry an umbrella leki usse kuch zyada faida bhi nai hota
Originally posted by pinkeye

@ Nidhi, tum Ek serials ke har twist ke baare me jaanti ho na. Yup she would be brought back to split Sinal again.  She will as EK main leads never leave the show...As they knw there importance in the show😆 And rohit can neva act like richa...Richa is Richa😈 Full of devil thoughts😆

Rainy season toh baad me aayega, abhi ek din ki baarish mil jaye, toh hi main dance karoongi.  Main bhi

@ Vidhi, yup summer is the most irritating season. It makes you tired. I hate using umbrellas, but have to nowdays. Other wise Heatstroke ho sakta hain. 
Originally posted by Aditi147

yeah! me too! coz der i lykd only Drashti...bt here i love both sammy n KN!

Ya i dhrashti...i liked gurmeet too btt nt that much...so get a glimpse of gurmeet in punar vivah ..bt nt a regular watcher of that show
@Vidhi what eva yaar jahan pe bhi baarish huyi ho mere yaahan to tezz hawayein chal rahi hai...But uska asar ghaar ke andar nahi ho raha hai...

Main ttn gaadi se jaati hu to summer coat aur muh band ke chalana padta hai gaadi...This year is very very HOT😆
Hey Vidhi, are you going to post this week's GOTW? 

@ Nidhi, you didn't participated in GOTW of this week posted by me. Accha nahi laga hoga. ðŸ˜•
Edited by pinkeye - 11 years ago

@ Vidhi, yup summer is the most irritating season. It makes you tired. I hate using umbrellas, but have to nowdays. Other wise Heatstroke ho sakta hain.

Ya i juz dont like to move out of my house due to this hot sun...bt have to go out no option...
n the sweat ...eekksss it irritates me the most

Hey Vidhi, are you going to post this week's GOTW? 

@ Nidhi, you didn't participated in GOTW of this week posted by me. Accha nahi laga hoga. ðŸ˜•

I didnt noticed it yaar...Sorry... I m not playing any GOTWs since last many weeks...