Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†My botany practicals used to be night mares for me.Can never forget those school/college days

I used to enjoy the practicals where I could team up with my friends and do the work.. during Biology pracs.. I remember making those long complicated diagrams.. πŸ˜†
shamrish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†Had some research work n case study which is pissing me off.😑

Hmm.. Research.. Sounds exciting.. But i know is always draining...
Just curious what is the topic??
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nancy1996

I used to enjoy the practicals where I could team up with my friends and do the work.. during Biology pracs.. I remember making those long complicated diagrams.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†I enjoy drawing biology diagrams but this botany-we are supposed to make sections of stem,root etc,stain them n observe in microscope n my tutor never used to be satisfied with thickness -kabhi thick bolti thi,kabhi thin n used to make me repeat it again n again.😑
shamrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: nancy1996

Biology practicals... Still remember the frog cutting...One time my friend started cutting.. and half cut frog started jumping around... Was not tied properly... Was hilarious... She was just screaming like hell... She pretty much ran out of the lab...

But i liked the most was Chem labs... Mix this acid and that alkaline solution...One time we mixed too much... Created a big smoke...testtube hi toot gaya...
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamrish

Hmm.. Research.. Sounds exciting.. But i know is always draining...
Just curious what is the topic??

Infant feeding practices,more about awareness of breast feeding.
nancy1996 thumbnail

πŸ˜†I enjoy drawing biology diagrams but this botany-we are supposed to make sections of stem,root etc,stain them n observe in microscope n my tutor never used to be satisfied with thickness -kabhi thick bolti thi,kabhi thin n used to make me repeat it again n again.😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hamare profs yehi dekh kar khush rehte the ki hum pracs attend kar rahe hai...toh kaam pe itna concentrate nahin karte the...πŸ˜† Bombay mein during 11th, 12th attendance is not an issue na... isliye...but I miss college days they were fun!πŸ˜›
shamrish thumbnail

I hated botany... One of the reasons i did not choose medical field... Went eng route...
nancy1996 thumbnail

Biology practicals... Still remember the frog cutting...One time my friend started cutting.. and half cut frog started jumping around... Was not tied properly... Was hilarious... She was just screaming like hell... She pretty much ran out of the lab...

But i liked the most was Chem labs... Mix this acid and that alkaline solution...One time we mixed too much... Created a big smoke...testtube hi toot gaya...

I liked chem pracs too.. esp when ppl used to faint due to acid smell.. ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nancy1996 thumbnail
I actually love Biology... but my councellor said that Maths Physics are my strenght.. so even I did eng... :(
-sahasra- thumbnail

When i dissected frog,a small frog jumped out of itπŸ˜†

Chem lab was pretty interesting,but our sir used to take viva about the practical first n then used to allow only those who answered the q's.One day except me n my friend,all were made to stand out till they answered those q's.