India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS:Teri meri prem kahani (arshi) Part 3 updated

kishu789 Senior Member
kishu789
kishu789

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

This is my first attempt at writing so apologies if it is crap.  I've been inspired by so many FF/SS writers what do an awesome job.

Following on from yesterday episode sundari aur shaitan

Part 1

Arnav couldn't help but think back at his behaviour over the last few days.  During the stage performance of heer ranjha he was almost beside himself at the thought of not having Khushi in his life.  But when she questioned him why did he say he was acting.  He knew those words hurt her, stinging her, he could tell by the look in her eyes, but was he really acting? He questioned himself.

He tightens his hand into a fist remembering Shyam holding Khushi hand.  She had lied to him, tried to ruin his sisters life and for this he will never forgive her. He is going to make her pay.

Iss khushi ke himmat to dekho mujghe shaitan kati hai ' he muttered under his breathe.  Anjali walks in 'Chottey tum tikh ho na'

'Jee di'

'Yeah tum kya khel raheho?' questioning about the letters back and forth one of which she held in her hand.  Arnav slightly panicked at the thought that his di might have read what was on there.

'Jee di vo kuch nahi, mein aur khushi baacho ke saath maaza kaar re hain' rather pleased with the explanation left it at that.  Arnav then snatched the letter from his di in order to read it.

This letter read

'meri sapno mein ab raj kumar nahi aata, kyun ki ab meri sapno mein sirf Arnav Singh Raizada hai' on reading this Arnav was totally shocked, but a smirk crept onto his face.

Anjali walked out of the Chottey room satisfied with the response to the letter.  She had enough of her chottey and Khushi fighting.  She knows it will always be a part of their relationship the nok jok, but she didn't want there to be so much animosity in there lives.  She tore up the letter that khushi had actually written and smiled hoping that her swapping the letter with the one she wrote would head them in the right directions.

Khushi was getting the children ready to send home, when she noticed someone at the door.  'Rook Shaitan' yelled one of the kids that khushi was teaching. Daring Arnav not to step forward. Arnav  though typical Khushi Kumari Gupta behaviour she was getting everyone on her side, playing the helpless girl something he himself had fallen for, but not this time. The kids formed a wall between Khushi and Arnav.

Arnav smirked and said 'mujghe bohut buuk lagi hai'.  All the children yelped and ran and hid behind khushi for fear of being eaten.  Khushi was angry with him for scaring the kids but figured she would deal with him later, she needed to get these kids home. She turned around and started to get everything ready and ushered the kids past him throwing him an unimpressed look.  Normally he would have a response ready, but he quite enjoyed watching her interact with the children. She was so beautiful and innocent and happy and he didn't know why but it bought a smile to his face.

Just as Khushi was saying bye to the children the last one out Chinto said'why don't you tell your pati to save you from the shaitan with a dishum dishum' Khushi feigned a smile how could she tell this child that he pati and shaitan were one and the same and no one could save her.

'Khushi' Arnav spoke sternly. Khushi walked on taking no heed to his calling out her name. ' Dammit Khushi I'm talking to you' She turned around and faced him waiting for his further outburst.  'Didn't I tell you that the dabba business is no longer your concern???' Khushi just stares at her husband blankly.  'Answer me 'dammit' Arnav bellows. Khushi calmly replies'what do you want me to say? Remember I will only answer questions how you want me to answer them' and with that she turned and walked off.

Arnav was infuriated, he was waiting for her to come to the room so he could give her a piece of his mind. He sat there waiting on his couch waiting. He didn't realise when he fell asleep.

Next morning he awoke suddenly looking around for her.  Again nowhere to be seen, had she even come to the room that night Although logically his mind told him good that she isn't here to irritate him, but his heart pained at the thought that he couldn't see her face. He was bought out of his revier when he heard the bathroom door open. The sight before him was angelic.  Khushi was wearing a yellow Punjabi suit, hair wet, cheeks rosy and soft red lips.  Arnav was in a daze but he couldn't help but to think just for a split sec how it would feel to kiss her.

Arnav is bought out of his daze as he feels two soft arms snake themselves around his waist from behind. He turns suddenly to find khushi staring at him with her sparkling brown eyes.  She questions 'ab taak naraz ho?' then she rest her head against his chest and listens to his heart beat which is now racing. 'Aacha sorry baba, forgive me na?' and all that arnav could think is WHAT THE!!!!!!!!!

Please let me know if you guys like and whether or not I should bother to continue....Smile

Part 2 - page 2
Part 3 - page 2

Edited by kishu789 - 12 April 2012 at 7:47am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallepreet_21swati2011sweety3773susamshari93manjusha_92lollipop4uanusha.nushrosalinda92sai_nehamalios112801asr_n_kkg_loverAshavisamkoHriju321moon_mineHansaNtinselKookiemonster

BarunSanayaHM Goldie
BarunSanayaHM
BarunSanayaHM

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
cool + good os
samko IF-Dazzler
samko
samko

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
please do continue 
Sujata77 Goldie
Sujata77
Sujata77

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
nice...
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
cont this really nice
moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
pls cntinue soon n add me to ur pm list!!!!
tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Cool SS!
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Nice One :) Is This Khushi Planning To Irritate Her Laad Gavernoor ?! LOL

Go to top