•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Shapathians...😃

Few days back we saw our two handsome policemen choosing between love and friendship.
Abhigyan selects his friend as the thought that his friend needs him more than his love...whereas,Gautam chooses love and is still not on talking terms with Abhigyan for leaving his lady love when she needed him.

So guys my question is that whom will u choose if you have to choose any one between your friend and your love.Close your eyes..listen to your heart and then only tell...

One side,that person who have stood with you all your life...while on other side,there is someone with whom you want to spend rest of your life...

Please..a request..participate in it..😊

Special Note : Gautam bashers stay away..

Thank you😛
Edited by -Naiina- - 11 years ago
To tell the truth, it's really hard, but I would choose my friend in the end. That's the person who stood by me through thin and thick. For love, I don't even know if that person will stand by me, so why should I ruin a perfectly sweet relationship for them.

Nice Topic Naina

Now Let Me Proceed Towards My Reply

And Thats Obvious When There Wil Be Condition That We Wil Have To Choose Between love And Friend We Wil Surely Choose Friend Only.

And There Is No Nid To Close The Eyes And Tell😳.

Now Let Me Come Close  To Reality The Above Answer Was Really Obvious Anyone Wil Give The Same Answer But When The Samething Happens In Reality One Gets Stuck.

Nids Hell Lot Of Time Gets Confused Gets Frustrated And At The End Of The Day The Person Chooses Love Over Friendship.

The Real World Is Different And Is Very Complicated To Understand.

Here No1 Cares For Anyone Here Everyman Is For Himself You C "Chaar Din Ki Chandni Mein Dil Dewaana Hojata Hai"

The Life Is Selfish And Just Wants Happines For Himself .

And When They Realize Its Very Late To Compensate.

Edited by Bipin2012 - 11 years ago