India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Hey, new member here.

JyothsnaC Newbie
JyothsnaC
JyothsnaC

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hi, my name Jyothsna and I am 20. Smile I love this show and hats off to all the actors Clap, who are scarily perfect for the role LOL. Mohitwa is the hottest man I have ever seen (besides my husband Blushing), and have the biggest crush on him Embarrassed, everytime I watch him on the show my heart starts racing Day Dreaming. Mouni is soo cute, she reminds me of my best friend. I'm so glad I found this forum Hug looking forward to making new friends and again I just LOVE this show.

I really like the music as well, I found a youtube channel it has all the background music. http://www.youtube.com/user/jaishivajijkr

AHHH, I am so excited about this show especially now that shiv-sati are married Party.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012**esha**mnx12coolfizzyTOTAL-ROMANTICSia889...Jes...

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Hey Jyo welcome to the forum Hug

@ Mohitwa any day can make us drool swoon n faint...umm does ua hubby know he has some serious competition waiting fr himTongue

Have a great stay here..hope to hear from you soon...hope u got my hintEmbarrassed

regards

Sia

Edited by Killer_Shark - 10 April 2012 at 7:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzy

JyothsnaC Newbie
JyothsnaC
JyothsnaC

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
@Killer_Shark LOL, no he does not, but he is suspicious about him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICSia889

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Jyothsna..welcome sweet heart.Hug.Hai I am Hema..!!you are here in a perfect place..& me am A BIGGEST CRAZIEST FAN ADMIRER DROOLER of MAHADEV SATI & MOHIT &MOUNIDay Dreaming.And My rule book says ki jo bhi Mohit Mouni se pyaar karenge woh mere dil ke bohoth kareeb honge..so indirectly you ar closest to my heart..yaar..love yu..You have written it so beautifully &you 20 & married already..ShockedClapwow ..this shwo & SihvSAti moments will surely guide you to be more romantic with your hubby/..& your heart racing when seeing Mohit means you are perfectly normal..only abnormal ladies or girls  may not find him attractive ..HE IS SIMPLY ULTIMATE..& thats why they choose himmactually mahadev choose him to play mahadev is what I beleive & so also same with Mouni..Maa shakti choose her..its all predestined..yaar..Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index